Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,859 members, 7,889,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

When Is The Last Time You Fast As A Christain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is The Last Time You Fast As A Christain (359 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Last Time You Fast As A Christain by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well as for me it's been over two years have fasted last having observed my starting off fasting at inception of my adoption.

So, when last did you fast?
Re: When Is The Last Time You Fast As A Christain by 4everisaac(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm. I can't remember. It's been long
Re: When Is The Last Time You Fast As A Christain by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am not a Christian, neither am i a Muslim

(1) (Reply)

Why The Contention In Religion Section / Real Friend Test / Does The Word Of God Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.