Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians (43107 Views)

Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira / Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Alexebo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedMAJORITY OF THOSE INVOLVED IN SUCH SCAMS ARE THE IGBOS. THEY ARE MAJORLY INTO IMPORTING OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND DUPLICATING IT TO DUPE THE MASSES. THEY ALSO IMPORT FAKE DRUGS, SPARE PARTS, FAKE CLOTHS AND SO MANY THINGS. WHEN THEY ACQUIRE SUCH ILLEGAL WEALTH THEY START TO BUY PROPERTIES AND EXPAND THEIR BUSINESSES AND ALSO INVITE MOST OF THEIR JOBLESS RELATIVES FROM THE SOUTHEAST TO LAGOS TO CONTINUE THE SCAM. THIS IS WHY I SOMETIMES WISH THEIR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES CAN BE RESTRICTED IN LAGOS. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE MOSTLY INVOLVED IN AND IF WE TALK NOW THEY WILL SAY THEY ARE THE MOST HARD WORKING TRIBE. I HOPE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL BAN IMPORTATIONS OF SUCH GOODS SO THE IGBOS CAN RUN OUT OF BUSINESS AND LEAVE THE SOUTHWEST FOR US angry sad
@ d rate you're hating.....get ready t depart mother earth

5 Likes

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by sonsama(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Apart from the cost, imagine the health implications. .those people would have been matching the rise with their bare foot.

I trust these people to be yeeboo guys.

Then d half will be sand.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by otiigba1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
That lorry should be off road shocked who the hell still drives that scrap of a vehicle on the road? Unless they are suicidal, i guess it's normal in nigeria
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by ribbit: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
eagleeye2:

Choi!!! E pain am........ Even if them ban am, we go sell Lagoon water for una, package am as bottled water, and una go still drink.

See your mouth like Igbos this and that.
mumu.. you think only the other tribes are the victims of igbos fake like? dey there make pants dey wear you
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by favourelisha(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
U re a useless frustruated coward jobless imbecility idiot...Yet to speak bastard animal.
searching4love:
undecidedMAJORITY OF THOSE INVOLVED IN SUCH SCAMS ARE THE IGBOS. THEY ARE MAJORLY INTO IMPORTING OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND DUPLICATING IT TO DUPE THE MASSES. THEY ALSO IMPORT FAKE DRUGS, SPARE PARTS, FAKE CLOTHS AND SO MANY THINGS. WHEN THEY ACQUIRE SUCH ILLEGAL WEALTH THEY START TO BUY PROPERTIES AND EXPAND THEIR BUSINESSES AND ALSO INVITE MOST OF THEIR JOBLESS RELATIVES FROM THE SOUTHEAST TO LAGOS TO CONTINUE THE SCAM. THIS IS WHY I SOMETIMES WISH THEIR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES CAN BE RESTRICTED IN LAGOS. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE MOSTLY INVOLVED IN AND IF WE TALK NOW THEY WILL SAY THEY ARE THE MOST HARD WORKING TRIBE. I HOPE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL BAN IMPORTATIONS OF SUCH GOODS SO THE IGBOS CAN RUN OUT OF BUSINESS AND LEAVE THE SOUTHWEST FOR US angry sad

2 Likes

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by bomasek(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
mickey45:

I get you, I meant you going there to see for yourself without wearing the toga of someone who works there at all.

Rice is rice though, except for the difference in colour and size
Will see things for myself 2mrw
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Your "opinion" makes me laugh...God bless Nigeria! Tribalism doesn't pay. May he forgive us all.
searching4love:

1 Like

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by marv1: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
MARINS:
I was at the port today for business reasons and saw a ship discharging rice. Out of curiosity I went to take a closer look and was shocked at what I saw shocked shocked
U see, this people import a vessel loaded with rice unbagged and they do the bagging in the port. Now the issue is that they use about 7 different bags with different company names and sell at different prices but contains the same rice.
I even saw the bag of rice I bought in January (M) which I bought for 13k. undecided undecided and the bag of the one I refused to buy for 11k.

XMAS IS COMING AND ALOT OF YOU WILL FALL PREY TO THIS CHEAP SCAM

Cc lalasticlala ishilove
Nigeria has a long way to go. All the rice we eat in nigeria are bagged in the apapa port. Vessels bring the rice in large quantity and they bag them here. Its the same rice in different bags. I got to know this too.

1 Like

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by bonechamberlain(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
just saw some of ur thread, I see one anti igbo thread in every five. take it easy hate adds nothing to u or ur account. if u re doing it to get likes, know that u re worrying urself over nothing which is detrimental to ur health, while people who aren't carrying unnecessary issues over their head keep liking ur post and live healthy.

3 Likes

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Unitedabby(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
damton:
Hmmm. if this is true, that testifies to the same issue of the unacceptable level of corruption that has riddled this nation on every facet and ramification of our daily existence. May God repair Nigeria, as a nation and Nigerian as a people.
that will only happen if God comes down from heaven
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by marv1: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Apart from the cost, imagine the health implications. .those people would have been matching the rise with their bare foot.

I trust these people to be yeeboo guys.
It has been like that for long time. Its machine that will bag it and drop it where loaders will carry to the waiting truck (trailer).

1 Like

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by DrChukzy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
This guy is really suffering from brain disorderliness... Go for a medical check up...Fool

2 Likes

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
where are they?? make una come chop ooo
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by KwoiZabo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR LOVE AND YOU WILL NOT FIND. IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by dapsonlou(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
What you people don't understand, the Company's bought the rice together in other to save cost, the more they buy the cheaper the Price. Some company are already Established and they can sell their products for more money.

1 Like

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by hakinze00(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Na only igbo people u goo see why go personally meet producers in china and ask them to produce sub-standard goods just to get big turn ova
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by nazilee: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

GBAM!!!
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
omusiliyu:
Everybody will account for their work on judgement day.

Always do good.
which mummy account
How many of una ready to enter farm
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
I trust my igbo bros and their fraudulent activities for quick money. grin

Yoruba slaves always feeling inferior.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by pinkiberry(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2015
searching4love:
I have read some of your posts and i can say u are just posting trash about Igbos to get cheap popularity and cheap likes on NL. but let me just tell u something, u can never ever in your life suppress the Igbos. igbos are mighty people even after civil war the igbos still strive and are still making it. every tribe had good and bad that doesn't warrant u to drag a particular tribes name to the mud just like that.
one more thing as u are getting cheap likes n popularity just remember that this is a social network,if u like continue posting trash. Nigeria is trying to be united and u are here dragging a major tribe name to the mud. don't end up bringing another civil war between tribes. cos u are here claiming Yoruba guy which am sure u are not. you just here to cause e-war between tribes but I bet u karma will catch up with u. a word is enough for the wise. bye.

cc:lalasticlala
cc:seun
please take note this guy is always posting tribalistic comments, yes people sometimes post tribalistic comments but this one is out of hand. i couldnt help but notice it in different occasions he tags igbos and say bad things about them. trying so hard to drag a particular tribe name to the mud on nairaland. you and seun should check his posts and do something about it. this is not what Nigeria needs. Nigeria needs peace. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by cabaliciouscabal: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Realgana:
I fit swear say the people behind this fraud are from Biafra.

U ar right, to dem all Business na Business .

Fraudulent and wicked set of people.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Koleman(m): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Realgana:
I fit swear say the people behind this fraud are from Biafra.
you have an 80% chance of being correct
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by prixm: 5:06am On Oct 13, 2015
Thanks so much for the info. I will bear this in mind the next time I'm buying a bag of rice.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by dhesire(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2015
searching4love:

Lubbish is wot u just lrote
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by lumachris(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Did you go on board the vessel( ship) hatches,that's where the rice are stow and take sample's to a certain weather there are same sizes and quality.You only stood ashore and started clicking your phones Canada to take pictures.
Secondly they don't step on the rice because nafdac are always coming around to supervise the operations and those boys(stitchers)uses hand gloves and storkings with shower caps.
The standards organisation are always on ground to check the brands that are been rebagged.

1 Like

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by lumachris(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Cross check your facts.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by aku626(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2015
these same people would blame GEJ for spoiling the country.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by lumachris(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
You have 2 kinds of rice that the vessels( ships) carry
1. Call Bulk rice,that's the one you just talked about that the are using different bags to rebbagged.
2. Bagged rIce,the ones that comes already bagged from the port of loading.
So why the importers preferred the bulk rice is because it generate more jobs for Nigerians as you can see in the pics posted,but the already bagged,only the dockworkers will be there to do the discharge.

1 Like

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by oafowowe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by cescky(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Realgana:

With the aid of the Igbos.

hey ugly goat

this is still not a reason to be shaming your school teachers with bad english

see how your slouching in your dp...u done chop so? aboki
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by cescky(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
searching4love:

pinkiberry:
I have read some of your posts and i can say u are just posting trash about Igbos to get cheap popularity and cheap likes on NL. but let me just tell u something, u can never ever in your life suppress the Igbos. igbos are mighty people even after civil war the igbos still strive and are still making it. every tribe had good and bad that doesn't warrant u to drag a particular tribes name to the mud just like that.
one more thing as u are getting cheap likes n popularity just remember that this is a social network,if u like continue posting trash. Nigeria is trying to be united and u are here dragging a major tribe name to the mud. don't end up bringing another civil war between tribes. cos u are here claiming Yoruba guy which am sure u are not. you just here to cause e-war between tribes but I bet u karma will catch up with u. a word is enough for the wise. bye.
cc:lalasticlala
cc:seun
please take note this guy is always posting tribalistic comments, yes people sometimes post tribalistic comments but this one is out of hand. i couldnt help but notice it in different occasions he tags igbos and say bad things about them. trying so hard to drag a particular tribe name to the mud on nairaland. you and seun should check his posts and do something about it. this is not what Nigeria needs. Nigeria needs peace. thank you.

Pinkberry just leave the ediot alone, some one whose source of livelihood is betting on naira bet..... undecided hopeless is his case
probably browsing with free data as well from the benevolence of these telecoms coys, and from one very smelly face me i face you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / 5 Reasons Why The Igbo Man Succeeds In Business / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.