Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians (43079 Views)

Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira / Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Realgana(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
cescky:

hey ugly goat

this is still not a reason to be shaming your school teachers with bad english

see how your slouching in your dp...u done chop so? aboki

Hi Flatty,Can you swallow ten grams of cocaine to Indonesia for me?I promise to pay you handsomely.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by cescky(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Realgana:

Hi Flatty,Can you swallow ten grams of cocaine to Indonesia for me?I promise to pay you handsomely.

grin grin grin

shame on you...
sincerly ask some one close you if that hungry meshai on that your dp seems like some one that has eaten

and ask if i look like some one who needs help....talkmore from an almajiri who happened upon on the net ...nama!
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Realgana(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
cescky:

grin grin grin

shame on you...
sincerly ask some one close you if that hungry meshai on that your dp seems like some one that has eaten

and ask if i look like some one who needs help....talkmore from an almajiri who happened upon on the net ...nama!

Why are so interested in my DP?Are you GAY?Please I am not ooo,go find your people some where.
The cocaine swallowing deal is off.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by cescky(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Realgana:

Why are so interested in my DP?Are you GAY?Please I am not ooo,go find your people some where.
The cocaine swallowing deal is off.

because ANIMALS in human skin, shouldn't have an opinion
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Realgana(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
cescky:

because ANIMALS in human skin, shouldn't have an opinion
Gays will be killed and perish in hell,take note. Repeant oooooo.
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by cescky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Realgana:

Gays will be killed and perish in hell,take note.
Repeant oooooo.

and u will get to heaven after murdering people .....and into the arms of 77 virgins

nama like u
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by Realgana(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
cescky:

and u will get to heaven after murdering people .....and into the arms of 77 virgins

nama like u
Okay I know you are angry with me because I called off our cocaine swallowing deal,no vex I have a better deal for you.I am planning to open a baby factory in ABA,can you bring your sisters to work for me?
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:20am On Nov 04, 2015
this is very serious
Re: How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians by tck2000(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / Femi Otedola's 'Simple Dressing'. Billionaire Replies Man (Photo) / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.