Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,491 members, 7,917,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:39 AM

Strictly For Bikers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Strictly For Bikers (2895 Views)

Question For Bikers - Could You Have Avoided This Crash / For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely / Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Bikers by kolnel: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sir
I think this bike race is more of a game of luck
Considering what happened to Kent after which oliveria won
Re: Strictly For Bikers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Right, the best rider and the faster machine doesn't always win the race.

I watched a video once where the first place winner went up to the 5th place winner to apologize for winning the race from him at the last minute after 50 grueling laps but made a costly mistake on the very last corner.
Re: Strictly For Bikers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Be careful out there and ride like a gentleman.

Re: Strictly For Bikers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Right, the best rider and the faster machine doesn't always win the race.

I watched a video once where the first place winner went up to the 5th place winner to apologize for winning the race from him at the last minute after 50 grueling laps but made a costly mistake on the very last corner.

Oh and the race car driver that was in first place but pulled into the pits thinking he just ran the last lap and won not knowing there was one more lap grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Possible Is It To Convert Manual Gear Cars To Automatic? / PHOTO: N320 Million Bugatti Veyron Car Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.