Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army (727 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by jonagaga(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2015
The Defence Headquarters has shutdown
widespread reports that most of the abducted
Chibok girls, have been impregnated by their
captors, Boko Haram insurgents.
A recent report had quoted an escaped female
captive of Boko Haram, as saying that some of the
Chibok girls have had babies for the insurgents
while some are pregnant.
However, on Sunday, Acting Director, Defence
Information, Col. Rabe Abubakar, said the report
was misleading and spurious.
“The attention of the Defence Headquarters has
been drawn to the publication in a national daily
of Saturday, October 10, 2015, claiming that one of
the Chibok girls, who escaped from terrorists’
captivity, was handed to the military post in Baga.”
“The spurious report by the national daily is not
only misleading but is once again another
unconscionable outing, as there is no iota of truth
in its entirety, hence should be disregarded.
“In as much as the Nigerian military and other
security agencies are working round the clock to
secure the release of not only the Chibok girls but
also other innocent citizens, who are held hostage
by the terrorists, it will not give credence to
misleading reports, which have no true source as
we have repeatedly pledged to inform Nigerians on
the true situation in our ongoing operations.”

cc: seun
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by Mancity26(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2015
serve me sauce (source)
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by crisycent: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2015
This NA keeps bluffing. Have they set their eyes on any of the girls? Oh I forgot, they said they know their hideouts. Bigstouting and pepper souping soldiers.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by warrior01: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Gradually, the truth will eventually come out that so called missing chibok girls is nothing but lies concocted for political gains. Now, the storylines are becoming stale, Oby and the BBOG are now deaf and dumb and the Army is denying?
With the release of the last ministerial list, I bet you,somebody is not happy somewhere and will soon spill the beans on what actually transpired.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by ShowYourCertificate: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2015
If I'm to choose who to believe between the military and a mad man, I'd choose to believe the mad man.

The military said they're winning the war. They even showed us dane guns as the weapons they recovered from Boko Haram. Meanwhile the real Boko Haram are busy tormenting Nigerians and the military with their sophisticated weapons.

If you don't believe me see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

The chibok girls are long gone. And I'll blame the north east political elites for this.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by emmanuel596(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Don't know who to trust again
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by kento12: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2015
enough of all the talk talk.... Just bring back our gals... Dats d most important thing... Nt dis war of words
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by menix(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Since they know that means they know where the galz are, yet they find it difficult to rescue them..

NA I dey hail una with 24 horse power speaker "Keep Lieing"
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by strykr: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by dpete1: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2015
mtchew undecidediffa hear!!! som girls dem go dy ready make dem get d secnd baby sef

mtchew
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by permsec: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Lie mohammed is coming on top. so u can imagine lies from oga bubu, lie mohammed and the Nigerian Army combined together.

The devil may repent before December 31.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by adjoviomole(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2015
What is it gan self Igo vex for una o. We keep hearing different tns everyday, who can we even bliv nw self! Am fed up, in short I give up self! To hell with dis administration and d past, to hell with d nigerian army, to hell with pdp n apc.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Not Pregnant For Boko Haram Insurgents – Nigerian Army by juman(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M

I watched the video, I asked myself repeatedly why do this country landed in this situation?

Long time senseless leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Messages From Mtn Dyaccount (diamond Yellow Account) Are Driving Me Crazy / Senate Excludes Amaechi's Name For Screening / I Got To My Position Because Am An Igbo - Formal Vice President Alex Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.