Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me (2394 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2015
I never knew some girls can be clueless and naive. I only ate the forbidden fruit twice and she came to my house yesterday to claim that she is pregnant. My journey in this world is about to come to a premature end end because her colonel dad had already warned me countless times to stay away from his daughter but the head that will receive hot knock will surely receive it.
Now, she said that she will inform her dad when he comes homes during the weekend, so I have less than 5days till my own judgement day.
If you don't see my moniker online again, just please continue praying for me.
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
grin nice joke.

It's either you're completely finished or you're finished completely.

Just tell him she raped you. Lol

Besides, it cool to add you to the list of those who died for love, or lust thereof.

6 Likes

Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by PussySandie(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
undecided
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by PussySandie(f): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by rottennaija(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
One word, you are finished
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by PussySandie(f): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
undecided
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by teadrake(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Just run away to any neighbouring country.cos if the man caught you,you're doomed

1 Like

cry
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by naijaboiy: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Who cares? undecided
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Vinshu(f): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2015
And who gives a rats a$$? undecided
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2015
leatherman:
grin nice joke.

It's either you're completely finished or you're finished completely.

Just tell him she raped you.
this isn't a joking matter. in fact have been summoning all my elders in the family to be on standby so as to beg him if hell break loose
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:
naijaboiy:
Who cares? undecided
Vinshu:
may my God judge you two for making mockery of my predicament
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by gab264(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I never knew some girls can be clueless and naive. I only ate the forbidden fruit twice and she came to my house yesterday to claim that she is pregnant. My journey in this world is about to come to a premature end end because her colonel dad had already warned me countless times to stay away from his daughter but the head that will receive hot knock will surely receive it.
Now, she said that she will inform her dad when he comes homes during the weekend, so I have less than 5days till my own judgement day.
If you don't see my moniker online again, just please continue praying for me.
Aaaaa swear dats were u belonggrin
#Gudmawneen romancelanders #
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Hazardd(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2015
story for the gods
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2015
I sell casket... Cool ones... cheesy
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by kaywhynoni: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
alibaba is that you?

It sound really funning to me thou.
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
Cutehector:
I sell casket... Cool ones... cheesy
big bro. even you!
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Vinshu(f): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Lol. Your predicament is just getting started.
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by alterswerve(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2015
If she decides to tell her dad, then she must have plans to protect you na. Why didn't you see this all along? Or she might be joking with you tho, but my first theory is the one i trust.
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2015
alterswerve:
If she decides to tell her dad, then she must have plans to protect you na. Why didn't you see this all along? Or she might be joking with you tho, but my first theory is the one i trust.
wetin this one they talk again. I saw the pregnancy test result myself
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by benedictnsi(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha....... @Op, I understand how you feel..... But there are things you must know...

1.... You can run away from your responsibilities but you can't run away from the consequences of the responsibilities.

2... That colonel or what ever is a human being just like you. It is just his influence that scares you away. He can't kill you.... He can only be angry for a while.

3... Invite the girl and talk with her about the pregnancy considering his father.

4... Seek for advice from people who are a bit more mature and advanced......

5... If you are able to give a girl belle without using contraceptive, that means you are also capable of fathering a child.

6.... Worry about the girl not the father.

3 Likes

Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
benedictnsi:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha....... @Op, I understand how you feel..... But there things you must know...

1.... You can run away from your responsibilities but you can't run away from the consequences of the responsibilities.

2... That colonel or what ever is a human being just like you. It is just his influence that scares you away. He can kill you.... He can only be angry for a while.

3... Invite the girl and talk with her about the pregnancy considering his father.

4... Seek for advice from people who are a bit more mature and advanced......

5... If you are able to give a girl belle without using contraceptive, that means you are also capable of fathering a child.

6.... Worry about the girl not the father.
easier said than done

1 Like

Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by buzquet(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
U need to go n price coffin first, and u decide from there
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Lalasticlala. please these people can't help here. please help me move this to where I can get confirm advice
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
alexistaiwo:

big bro. even you!
lol cmon, do u expect all of us to start cryn? Ur post is sure a very hilarious one u knw... They thought alone makes me laff... cheesy

Ok r u for real?
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Even if them kill you broda, na Godwin.....
Na Godwin o....
#shoro-nyen?
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cmon, do u expect all of us to start cryn? Ur post is sure a very hilarious one u knw... They thought alone makes me laff... cheesy

Ok r u for real?
ever heard of someone playing with death in Saudi Arabia. u will be buried b4 d next prayer
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
OlayinkaFawaz:
Even if them kill you broda, na Godwin.....
Na Godwin o....
#shoro-nyen?
thank god say no be u sing that song I for no like am
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by mayorkyzo: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Them say na wetin dey sweet man na dey kill am cheesy grin...after colonel don warn u finish..just ready to enter guardroom for some weeks/months
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2015
alexistaiwo:

ever heard of someone playing with death in Saudi Arabia. u will be buried b4 d next prayer
lol alryt.. So wad u gona do nw?
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by nikkypearl(f): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2015
alexistaiwo:

angry
Re: 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol alryt.. So wad u gona do nw?
are u kidding me again. if I know what to do. will I come here to ask for advice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Admits Sleeping With Her Dad On Radio Because He's Sweet! (listen) / Dat Awkward Moment U Meet Ur Ex In D Bukaterian / I Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.