Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,049 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72620 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ghetto101(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
it's not her fault,after what she went thro ? as a man & the husband he should be supportive.

Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.
Mummys and Daddys in the house, any advice on how to overcome this
Has anyone experience such
Please help, your advice are needed.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Dominique Abeg do the needful.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by naijaboiy: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
You and the cretinous Airheads that liked your post are all bunch of fools and silly rétards.

*spits* undecided
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by doyinisaac(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mologi:
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

"We are nothing but pencil......"

Complete it fellow nlers
in the hand of our creator....grin grin grin
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Abbey2sam(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
kushstalin:

u dp says it all...wasted drunk

you must be very useless like the op's husband for you to have insulted me, stupid E-goat

quote if you wanna drive down this road with me

E-Diot

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by teemac01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #

U will know when senseless people open their mouth to talk
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by calebbintus: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Modify :

Really? Can you stand a girlfriend who slept with your best friend? Why do everyone want perfect ladies? Is it only her that is going tru trauma? Is d man not also feeling d weight of it? He failed her & he knows it & it mayb dawning heavily on him. If d story leaks out, 3men raped his wife ppl will say he can't protect her. D effect is a lot on him & if it takes him years to adjust so be it. Don't just judge. It's shitty
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Kazrem(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:
This happened to my Big Sis. (though not blood related) she's a Sister to me. I was one of her bridal train.

After four years of marriage with a child(3 years) armed robbers came to their home. They loot away all of their valuables and raped her (three of them). Her husband was made to watch the whole show.
She was taken to the hospital and properly treated. And she was back to normal, No STDs.
But ever since, (it's been over 6 months now) her husband have refused to 'Touch' her.
When he was confronted, he said he couldn't bear to sleep with her after having to watch another man Making love to her. The family had set in but all to no avail.

Now, she's feeling miserable and even wish the robbers had killed her. I feel very upset and sorry for her.

It's not easy seeing one's wife being raped not by one not two but three fully able body miscreants. It's very disgusting. It's better imagined than seen. But since test and other health matters have been dealt with, the guy should move on. Life continues. What would he have done if she has been contacted with HIV or AIDS? He should take it as one of the trials of marriage. Though it isn't easy but he just have to move on. But the part I don't like is bringing in family awareness to this. If I was him, I won't do such. Itiju nla. Big shame. More reason I will take her with both arms. If I am blessed I will take her on vacation to her choice of country. May we not come across such in our marital lives.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by OBAGADAFFI: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Both husband and wife needs therapy.

Six months is not enough for both of them to recover from the psychological impact.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by jabojafa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aitee1:
Get a diildo angry

Some sef dey do the work pass man tongue
mak i wish u dt?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
prelinctus:

Nawa o. You are being way too judgemental. Do you know the kind of psychological and emotional trauma the man is going through? Have you ever been held at gunpoint? Just shuush...
we now live in a world where the women are victims in all situations. No one gives a damm about the man anymore.

So when i see comments to this effect i dont even talk but watch
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by prestige2013: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Manager123:

Stop bringing Nollywood movie to Nairaland

Nollywood movie Title: "TANGO WITH ME".
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Niiade(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think some comments are just not fair to the man.
That trauma will be alot esp if he is the type of man who cherishes his wife alot and never wants anything to harm her, the memory of what happen will haunt him for a long time, its best they both go on a retreat and see a psychologist

Defend your wife at gun point hmmm i have been at gun point twice believe me its not film trick at all on one of the occassion the robber shot at me was lucky i was already moving when he did bullet hit the man behind me and died instantly,its never prepared for when it does happen you will know shit happens big time

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Anointed08(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
I can see a picture of a loveless marriage. Love conquer ALL!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Aitee1: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
jabojafa:
mak i wish u dt?

It wouldn't even affect me one bit I'm just a unique specie tongue
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by rafcrown(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its high time we start dealing ruthlessly with the armed robbers.FIRING SQUAD asap.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Empedocles(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't mind the coward!
I bet u re ibo they re strongwilled nd principled pple especially when it comes to family
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by nelajayi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
48noble:
He is cheating on her
And d woman should step up her game by dressing n looking sexy around d house and hence try to ignore her konji @ d moment. By treating him as if they just met n no sex.

He will soon try to rape u too embarassed

don't normally comment but i feel your comment!this will work, he'd forget whatever nonsense trauma if the wifey makes him long 4 her again. it's sad women forget the power to confuse they possess once they get the guy; it can still be used even in marriage. who says u cant seduce your hubbby!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by demarc001: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
48noble:

There's a chance to accusations on both couple. if she does it around the house, this accusation will lack merit...n trigger jealousy -lust - what a woman wants tongue

You are still saying the same thing, from my statement I made you know am speaking in regard to a man with such mindset of looking at his part and ignoring the effect on the wife (a well oriented man, no matter how hard it is for him to forget what happened he will deny his feelings about it and reunite with her not worsen the situation for his wife. If he get close to her with time he will get use to her again and the bad experience will fade a little from his mind) it is the will first.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Michellia: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its quite an unfortunate incidence. I really don't blame the man for his actions, because its a traumatic experience he might not be able to handle by himself and as such he needs the help of a therapist.
My advice to the woman is this: pls don't take this the wrong way and begin to nag your husband now for not wanting to make love to you.
Love him unconditionally, be the lovely wife he married.
Pray about it, pray for him, that God helps him recover from the trauma and helps him see you as lovely wife again. If you are a Christian pls look in your bible for Songs of Solomon chapter 4v16, Proverbs 21:1. Go to God in prayer with those scriptures and you'll be shocked how God will turn things around for you.
Gods grace as you do this.
NB
The Bible passage above also works wonders for single ladies who want to be married. #GODISTHE GODOFALLFLESH #Godanswersprayers.
Feel free to send me an email - michelliadaniels @gmail.com
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Modify :

Your words are unkind.

I think the man is suffering from psychological issues, or why would he be willing to punish her for nothing sake?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by dewizzy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
prelinctus:
This story is too one-sided. The man may have geniune reasons for doing so.

I second that... I don't think any reasonable man would do. dat to his wife. let's give fair hearing. there is more to it than meets our eye in this story.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nollywood
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by zudozz: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
U might not believe me but from experience d robbers must have been apprehended somewhere n killed a very brutal way, possibly set on fire n burnt 2 aches. No robber does such thing and get away with it. Believe me. D man shld stop being silly n take his wife back. what abt all d fire wey dem fire am b4 him marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by YINKS89(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
U guyz re blamin d husband wah if d wife was moanin wen she was been raped?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by banio: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Whenever she needs it, She shud chain his hands and legs when he is asleep and do it with him.
Afterall it's her property.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Omotayor123(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
burnfire202:
That man shud b proprly beaten. Y didnt he stop dem frm raping his wife or going out der to look fr d robbas . He was jst der look lyk a head of fish
grin
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by AhmedNasir1: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wish I speak with him (for free),
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
flokii:

omo na serious case o..

to be honest with you if m d husband.. i will end d marriage.

can't share my glory with anybody.. so sorry but that's d truth

haba not even one... three
Na your type Omotayor dey talk... Smh!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
YINKS89:
U guyz re blamin d husband wah if d wife was moanin wen she was been raped?
undecided Get a Life.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by brutalkhleo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
please who is suffering more? the victim(wife) or the spectator(husband) ...if you have not been raped before... meshonu!!!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
dalene1305:
something of this nature happened to a close friend, her's was that they just got married, about 3 months, the husband is a Pastor and armed robbers come, collected money and requested they kill the man or sleep with the woman. the man did not say anything, but the woman accepted that they sleep with her instead of killing her hubands, 4 of them raped her while the man whatched. but after the show the man has refused to touch the woman till date for over 10 years, family, church, and even friends have intervained. he said he cannot send the woman away but he will never touch her again. He is not a Pastor anymore, drinks from one bar to another. Has his cloths inside his car boot, he stays away from home sometimes for weeks.
Na wah ooo..
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by brutalkhleo(f): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
after the trauma he will run mad...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Undetected Sickle Celler / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.