Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (72616 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by brutalkhleo(f): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
after the trauma he will run mad...yeye
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abbey2sam:

you must be very useless like the op's husband for you to have insulted me, stupid E-goat

quote if you wanna drive down this road with me

E-Diot
worthless piece of cow droppings...people like u end up being found dead on top a wh*re in an hotel room...
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jealous husband nd victim of circumstance.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by danny56: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
From all this comments, you could tell those that can cheat on their hubby and still feel cool about it...!

Some folks may not know d man is in higher trauma than d woman. D woman may think since it happened right before her hubby, he should understand.....(1)he probably feels he has failed in protecting her. (2) sharing his personal property with other disgusting men can even lead to heart attack. May God help them both!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by atine79(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
ayo4dworld:
....... Like the story said, she was raped. What is his problem. He should wise up. That's why it is advised ladies should watch out for men and not boys when they want to marry. I can't imagine the pain and dejection she would be going through now..
sharap there. Na wetin dem ask you
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by thelish(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

Am in love with Ur comment. I have seen a man shot arm robbers who wanted to rape his wife. others escaped, only one got shot in d leg. He made this same statement u made now. But so many men are cowards n lazy. U stand watch finish, u don hate d woman. instead of d woman to hate u for not protecting n fighting for her. That man needs some harsh words to boot his brain. Dem still dey pet am, Dats why he dey make yanga.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by freshcvvs: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
you cant bear to be with her after watching her being raped, but you could bear to watch her raped by 3 men.... i for one cant stand anyone raping my wife or daughter while i watch on. a man dies just once

Easy to say or has it happened to you before?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
send me her phone number, the lord has revealed to me that she needs special midnight deliverance in my hotel room jajjaaajh...
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Emdee590(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamex93:
too bad

that is y it is good to always have gun at your disposal

so u can easily kill this kind animals
Hahahaha funny you, u dull gaaaan ! Gun ke
Except if u want police to feast on u
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by yoksy(f): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
very selfish man am sure he satisfies himself outside 4getting her body no b firewood, n he ll b angry if she cheats, sha some men r wicked o
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by jamex93(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Emdee590:
Hahahaha funny you, u dull gaaaan ! Gun ke Except if u want police to feast on u

See u
Na poverty dey enter ur brain so
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ayo4dworld(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
atine79:
sharap there. Na wetin dem ask you
the comment touch you. its obvious that people like you will do the same. Though it isnt something good for one's wife to be raped in one's presence, but the question is was it her fault, she didnt desired to be raped. so look before you leap.

God Bless you!
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
and what would you gain after being shot to death knowing your wife is still being raped while your life flashes right in your face? or your wife mourning you for few weeks or month and still go out to hump on some dik? you can opine whatever and claim to die instead of watching such mayhem but there's a difference between typed words and real situation, do you know how it went down with the man? fukourrahere. You haven't seen shitt or been in a situation where the gun is aimed at you with the intent to shoot at the slightest provocation or have you been shot before?! it isn't a sweet experience at all maybe that's why you are throwing dust up. You females might not understand how that situation fked up that man's feelings and stuff so don't judge that man.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by consultancy: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
all those who attacked me on this thread because of my comments, i can not fight with any of you. but you should know that you become her sole guardian and protector the moment you exchange those marital vows. its not a must you will be courageous enough to fight,but atleast you shouldnt make her suffer more than she should by stigmatising her. it was not her fault she was raped. to the man asking me if i married her as a virgin, i tell you this, when you need to protect your wife, pls do not. simply tell her dat you never married her as a virgin and sit down smiling while some men take turns on your wife one after the other. cheers

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

Men and their Useless Ego.
I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
stand there?! are you shitting me?! is he's skin bullet proof?! or is it better for him to die while watching his wife being raped? my dear that story is not a fkin movie, reality is different when you're the one facing the music so please fukourrahere with that he should be superman crap. If you don't know a gun is a powerful tool which can be used to command the greatest warrior if he values his life. so tell who doesn't value his/her life?
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by consultancy: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
thelish:

Am in love with Ur comment. I have seen a man shot arm robbers who wanted to rape his wife. others escaped, only one got shot in d leg. He made this same statement u made now. But so many men are cowards n lazy. U stand watch finish, u don hate d woman. instead of d woman to hate u for not protecting n fighting for her. That man needs some harsh words to boot his brain. Dem still dey pet am, Dats why he dey make yanga.
tnxxxx.. leave all these half wit men the world produces nowadays
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Bigsteveg(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
He should man up in front of guns, 'oro rada rada' (nonsense talk)

Omotayor123:
This is serious! But what kind of a man does that He should blame himself for not able to protect his wife and having to stand there like a dummy and watch the whole show. Why does he have to put his wife into emotional trauma? Why does she have to bell the cat

I have heard of cases where robbers made tenants of a compound *sleep* with the wife of one another. That kind case nko

God save Women. I feel sorry for the poor woman. After going through rape her husband is still making making her feel miserable. embarassed

Modify :

My point is the man should stop making the wife feel miserable. But instead, he should think of the way forward. And Like some people advice... They should both go for counseling. I pray they scale through. #
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by OlayinkaM1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Modify :

It's not that easy, try imagining urself in the situation and u'll know what he's going through psycologically
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by brutalkhleo(f): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
psycho wettin gan?....let us hear word jare ....after two years and his psychology ain't set yet ,divorce on point...my only prayer for him is that the new wife won't be worse than the one with him presently.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
The guy suffers from post-traumatc stress syndrome, I guess. Tell him to google it and then to find ways to deal with it. It is possible.
If he is willing to work it out, the wife should give him time.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
yoksy:
very selfish man am sure he satisfies himself outside 4getting her body no b firewood, n he ll b angry if she cheats, sha some men r wicked o
since you're sure that he's fukin then I guess you're the whoree he's fukin right?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
consultancy:
tnxxxx.. leave all these half wit men the world produces nowadays
that's how pussiesss talk until shitt hits the fan, do you think you're braver than that man? no poster here knows exactly how things went down. The might have brutalized him before raping his wife or holding him down with a feet on his throat and a gun to the head with one of the armed robbers holding his hands. Dude you haven't experienced real violence that's why you're talking like its a movie, no man will just stand and watch unless there's something worse withholding him. Please stop already with the tough talks because any real guy that have experienced gun shot wounds or being shot at knows this is no child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by ProfEinstein: 3:38am On Oct 14, 2015
basille:
Now this is some f*cked up shit..... I'm here to learn tho, cause i wouldn't know what do.
But I'm not sure i would let someone or group of people touch my wife, i would rather die than let that happen.
Dies for her and she mourns u for a few weeks and moves on with her life and keeps fuccking someone else? Bro no dey fall my hand na.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Princess4eva(f): 4:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Mologi:
Thank for watching today's episode of "this life",join us next week for a fresh episode.....

"We are nothing but pencil......"

Complete it fellow nlers

This reminds me of a comment on a thread way back. The person be like... This life....life of try and borrow... lol
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by flyforall: 5:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Counselling and Prayer is key oh cos this one pass man
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 2climbi: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2015
na wah
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by freshcvvs: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
that's how pussiesss talk until shitt hits the fan, do you think you're braver than that man? no poster here knows exactly how things went down. The might have brutalized him before raping his wife or holding him down with a feet on his throat and a gun to the head with one of the armed robbers holding his hands. Dude you haven't experienced real violence that's why you're talking like its a movie, no man will just stand and watch unless there's something worse withholding him. Please stop already with the tough talks because any real guy that have experienced gun shot wounds or being shot at knows this is no child's play.

You dey mind am.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by Cully408(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2015
moderation2020:
let both of them take an agreed long time break like say 1year, then come back together.
1.) it will help erase the memory
2.) it will create that hunger for each other

Nd u think d man wont b bleeping out der
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by dapsonlou(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2015
fart:

Rutgers is a top school. Where you there for grad school? How did you finance yourself? What score did you get on the GMAT?

Lol my X was the one in Rutgers, the incident happened back in 2002. I graduated from Umass Way back in 2000. Am an old man lol.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by moderation2020: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Cully408:
Nd u think d man wont b bleeping out der

the reason is because;

1.) out of sight out of mind
2.) time heals all wound
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by bukqar(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Manager123:

Hmm.. I hope this will work... On top a man that see her as dirt.
The man should please consider the wife,cos its not her fault.he cant just avoid her cos d incidence if not the wife can fall into difficult situation which one she go hear with him ignoring her or the humiliation the maggots did to her.i know its hard to forget but he should make his wife happy so dat she can forget what has happen to her.
Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by yoksy(f): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
since you're sure that he's fukin then I guess you're the whoree he's fukin right?
u must b silly, if he was not man enuf to protect his wife den he should b ready to take anything dat comes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Undetected Sickle Celler / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.