Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,438 members, 7,929,458 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (716480 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mseal: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ ihebroke..pls how much will it cost me to build 4bedroom duplex in ibadan?pls i need reply
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Gilochi: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks Ihebrooke. I have sent u a mail to both addresses.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
mseal: @ ihebroke..pls how much will it cost me to build 4bedroom duplex in ibadan?pls i need reply

Can you send me a mail?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
7 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Ante room
Visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Guest Bedroom
Maid's Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR

Bedrooms(3)
Lounge
Terrace

PENT FLOOR SUITE

Library
Bedroom
Void over first floor lounge

External Dimensions 12.3m by 19.8m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Back view.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Other view

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by VisualArc(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
VISUALARC CONCERNS provides quality Architectural Designs that bring your desired dream home into reality.
The fundamental aim of our business concern is to offer Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Drawing Services and EXECUTE CONTRACT in conformity with required standard and Emphasis on:

 Specifications set by our clients.
 Adherence to time schedule and our client's budget.
 Sticking to the organization's vision, core values and environment standards;
 Safeguarding our organizational efficacy with a view to achieving high quality standard.

Mobile:

JOHN MOLOKWU
Principal Partner

E-mail: visualarc.concerns@gmail.com

Office Address:
#22 Dunamis Street by Aunty Alice School along RCCGM Road, Mararaba, Abuja
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by VisualArc(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
VISUALARC CONCERNS provides quality Architectural Designs that bring your desired dream home into reality.
The fundamental aim of our business concern is to offer Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Drawing Services and EXECUTE CONTRACT in conformity with required standard and Emphasis on:

 Specifications set by our clients.
 Adherence to time schedule and our client's budget.
 Sticking to the organization's vision, core values and environment standards;
 Safeguarding our organizational efficacy with a view to achieving high quality standard.

Mobile:

JOHN MOLOKWU
Principal Partner

E-mail: visualarc.concerns@gmail.com

Office Address:
#22 Dunamis Street by Aunty Alice School along RCCGM Road, Mararaba, Abuja.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2013
4 Bedroom Pent House Suite

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Ante room
Lounge
Visitor's Wc
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Pantry
Bedroom 3
Terrace
Verandah

FIRST FLOOR

Masters Bedroom
Masters wc/bath
Gym
Office

External dimensions 12.4m by 20.6m

1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2013
View 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
Happy Birthday to moi!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kkonsults: 4:08pm On May 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Brother,
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Gilochi: 4:48pm On May 02, 2013
Happy birthday ihebrooke
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2013
kkonsults: Happy Birthday Brother,

Gilochi: Happy birthday ihebrooke

Thanks a lot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2013
Back view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ozed311: 10:31am On May 04, 2013
pls check your mail box, i sent you a mail last night
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Solozzo(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2013
Looks nice. However most are not tropicalised - wide h, big windows, tree shades etc
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2013
ozed311: pls check your mail box, i sent you a mail last night

I have seen it. I will send the designs to you when I am through.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
Solozzo: Looks nice. However most are not tropicalised - wide h, big windows, tree shades etc

Thanks. We can design such for you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2013
View 3

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by okokowan: 12:26am On May 08, 2013
Please do you design only or build?I want to know how much it cost in areas like Calabar
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by realbrand: 12:35am On May 08, 2013
we are a creative, imaginative and artistic interior designing company combining knowledge with aesthetic vision.we are professionals who develop design solutions that are safe, functional, attractive and meet the needs of our clients.we help you transform the corporate image of your company/business with a new logo, done in either 2D or solid 3D, depending on your preference.

Interior design,decoration and coperate branding services to both Residential and Corporate Clients ranging from Homes, Offices, Schools, Churches, Hotels etc ,Space planning, Renovation and Project management.

Our Interior design,decoration and coperate branding services include pre-architectural consultation for new construction, as well as renovation, restoration, and design for existing spaces.

-contractors and sub-contractors

-Consultation

-Space planning

-Kitchen and bathroom design

-Selection and specification for

Paint and color schemes

Fabric and wall coverings

Floor coverings

Fixtures

Lighting

Furniture

Window treatment consultation to fabrication

building construction

call today to schedule a meeting, and presentation.

for photos go to http:///cbranding
WE ALSO PACKAGE AND PLAN ANY EVENT FOR YOU
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2013
okokowan: Please do you design only or build?I want to know how much it cost in areas like Calabar

We design and build.

Which area of calabar?
What type of design? Duplex? Bungalow? Etc..

You can send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by durtman: 1:54pm On May 08, 2013
pls can u kindly send a design of a cute bq dat one can easily and fastly build and move in there b4 building d main house.2 bedroom and 3 bedroom.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by emcikay: 2:26pm On May 08, 2013
For home automation/smarthome technology visit www.duplexsmarthome.com or call Chris 07038910133

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2013
durtman: pls can u kindly send a design of a cute bq dat one can easily and fastly build and move in there b4 building d main house.2 bedroom and 3 bedroom.

Send me a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by okokowan: 11:15pm On May 09, 2013
Ihebrooke,did you see my emails?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mseal: 12:05pm On May 10, 2013
from mseal to @ ihebrooke...my e-mail is dcomman@yahoo.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2013
okokowan: Ihebrooke,did you see my emails?

Yes, I replied you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2013
mseal: from mseal to @ ihebrooke...my e-mail is dcomman@yahoo.com.

i sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.