Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,438 members, 7,929,456 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (716479 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
eaglevader: hi there! i have always pondered what my ideal home would look like, so today i started with google...and out of the results i got was nairaland pictures and that was how i stumbled on your designs! i simply love them, my wife and i will definitely be in touch,in the mean time can we have your number? God speed!

Thanks for the compliment.

My phone number is 08032582385
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Basil_eze: I need an advise from u. I have an uncompleted 4 bedroom bungalow which I wish to convert to duplex. Can u advise on how I can go about this and if it's possible considering that the foundation and blocks were not made for upstair. Please, send a mail to me on: basil_eze@yahoo.co.uk

I sent you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2013
5 Bedroom Twin Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Visitors wc
Visitors Bedroom
Visitors wc/bath
Dining
Kitchen
Staircase
Store
Verandah for Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Family Area
Terrace
Stair area
Wc/bath for each room

PENT FLOOR

Masters Bedroom
Masters wc/bath

External Dimension 18.5m by 18.1m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Visitors wc
Visitors Bedroom
Visitors wc/bath
Dining
Kitchen
Staircase
Store
Verandah for Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Family Area
Terrace
Stair area
Wc/bath for each room

PENT FLOOR

Masters Bedroom
Masters wc/bath

External Dimension 18.5m by 18.1m
I love this design but you only make twin duplex, why not make a terrace of 4 or 5. People could be interested in that.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
blink182: I love this design but you only make twin duplex, why not make a terrace of 4 or 5. People could be interested in that.

Thanks. The design can be split into a 5/6 bedroom detached duplex.

Also, there are many detached duplexes in our archives.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Another colour

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
6 Bedroom Duplex.

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante Room
Main Lounge 1
Visitors W.c
Visitors Bedroom
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
Staircase
Main Lounge 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Masters Bedroom
Void over Lounge
3 Terraces.

All bedrooms ensuite

Entrance from both ante room, main lounge 2 and kitchen.

External Dimension 12m by 23m

Minimum required land 60ft by 120ft.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
View 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
ihebrooke: 6 Bedroom Duplex.

The whole dimension will require decking slab?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
mufutau55:

The whole dimension will require decking slab?

Hajji Mufutau

Nay Baba.
The place to be decked is 11.45m by 12m

The other sides are bungalows.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
ihebrooke:

Nay Baba.
The place to be decked is 11.45m by 12m
The other sides are bungalows.

That I like very much. Drawing saved for immediate or future use.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kopell: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ihebrooke can you please give some brief detail of inside bedrooms, lounge, ante, dining room, kitchen, sizes etc. To better understand how someone may manage space in case one derived to chose one of your beautiful master peace style designs. Man no want build house way in no feet maintain later oh.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
kopell: @ihebrooke can you please give some brief detail of inside bedrooms, lounge, ante, dining room, kitchen, sizes etc. To better understand how someone may manage space in case one derived to chose one of your beautiful master peace style designs. Man no want build house way in no feet maintain later oh.

Which particular design are you refering to in your question?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kopell: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ihebrooke I'm referring to last two duplexes you just posited, thanks for your response to the question .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by pawa4ul: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
ihebrooke: 6 Bedroom Duplex.

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante Room
Main Lounge 1
Visitors W.c
Visitors Bedroom
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
Staircase
Main Lounge 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Masters Bedroom
Void over Lounge
3 Terraces.

All bedrooms ensuite

Entrance from both ante room, main lounge 2 and kitchen.

Minimum required land 60ft by 120ft.

Hello Ihebrookes, This is very beautiful, but my constraint is that I have a 72ft by 100 ft land. I wonder how this can fit into the land and can there any good space left? Could there be any modification to fit it into my land or can we put it like this? Pls advice. Can you pls just give me a brief detail of the room dimension details e.g main longe = 20x20, kitchen = 12x14 etc. You can send to my email in case you want it private... powerododah@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
pawa4ul:

Hello Ihebrookes, This is very beautiful, but my constraint is that I have a 72ft by 100 ft land. I wonder how this can fit into the land and can there any good space left? Could there be any modification to fit it into my land or can we put it like this? Pls advice. Can you pls just give me a brief detail of the room dimension details e.g main longe = 20x20, kitchen = 12x14 etc. You can send to my email in case you want it private... powerododah@gmail.com

I sent you a mail with the dimensions of the spaces.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
I am still drooling over that " 6 Bedroom Duplex" above. DAMN! Keep it coming Oga Ihebrooke.
I have plenty land, I am just praying and working hard for more money.. no stealing or cheating either, immoral.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Duplex side view

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
ihebrooke: Duplex side view

This is the sideview for the "6 Bedroom Duplex" right?.
See, now you are taunting me.. adding more to my daily wahala.
Thanks though, more motivation for me.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
kopell: @ihebrooke I'm referring to last two duplexes you just posited, thanks for your response to the question .

Send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com, so that I can send you the dimensions of the spaces.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
mufutau55:

This is the sideview for the "6 Bedroom Duplex" right?.
See, now you are taunting me.. adding more to my daily wahala.
Thanks though, more motivation for me.

Hajji Mufutau

Sorry sir. We go try to do am small small.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
ihebrooke:
Sorry sir. We go try to do am small small.

No worry.. I am following your designs everyday.. Good work

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
4 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Car Porch
Entrance Foyer
Visitors w.c
Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Stair hall
Lounge 2
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Kitchen's Verandah

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Lounge
Terrace for family lounge
Void over main lounge with gallery overlooking it
Masters bedroom
Foyer for masters bedroom

All bedrooms ensuite(has their wc/bath)
5 wc, 4 baths.
All bedrooms cross ventilated
Exclusive spiral staircase for the masters bedroom

External dimensions 15.4m by 20.7m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Car Porch
Entrance Foyer
Visitors w.c
Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Stair hall
Lounge 2
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Kitchen's Verandah

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Lounge
Terrace for family lounge
Void over main lounge with gallery overlooking it
Masters bedroom
Foyer for masters bedroom

All bedrooms ensuite(has their wc/bath)
5 wc, 4 baths.
All bedrooms cross ventilated
Exclusive spiral staircase for the masters bedroom

External dimensions 15.4m by 20.7m

Kai . . . this is what i am tallking about . . . Kudos!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Kai . . . this is what i am tallking about . . . Kudos!

Thanks a lot oga mi...
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2013
Side view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^^ Kai, see house . . . Money good oh
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 4:07am On Jul 15, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Kai, see house . . . Money good oh

You sound like Prince Nico Mbarga. smiley

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nnemak(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Your designs are soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.......
I have been following silently since our last communication o.
Keep its up
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
mufutau55:

You sound like Prince Nico Mbarga. smiley

Hajji Mufutau

My brother, no be my fault oh, na cos that design is just hot and his colors are always cool and not loud.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My brother, no be my fault oh, na cos that design is just hot and his colors are always cool and not loud.

I agreed with you.. His drawings always make me drool, especially in those 3Ds.. Money hard my brother..

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.