Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (74509 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Engrpj(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
dammyluv911:
me n my baby
the post said Post Ur Bae not u an Ur Mumgrin

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Deejavuu(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
How did I miss this thread?

Lemme go and post a pishure of me and de..ejavuu in agbada and gele cheesy

grin grin

No post the one your pot belly showed in your swim wear cheesy.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin

No post the one your pot belly showed in your swim wear cheesy.
grin grin grin The same pot belly you use for pillow all day long while rubbing it to feel good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tsdarkside(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
ENIGMA24:

are you not scared of staining her?

take that nasty picture out of my face.... angry angry angry angry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
don't worry dharay has no time for that grin he's a born again xtain,I wld volunteer smiley grin
grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by pbs4real(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
grin
so u in ryt
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ohk, lemme qe† d documen†s
ready so we siqn & we are se†.! grin
be fast! It must be done b4 midnight
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by braimeddy: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks buddy
ShutTheFhuckUp:

I wish yhu quys d ßes† smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
so u in ryt
Not in tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dazzlingd(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
tohphunmie:

But is it possible for someone to be this dark Just wondering tho
I'm blacker dan dat...are u trying to say I'm no human, that's an insult to we blackies.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
be fast! It must be done b4 midnight
lol, why u in a hurry,
besides d ogas of "woman affairs"
wants to †ake over... lipsrsealed smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by pbs4real(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
Not in tongue
jeeez!!! shocked me kwa! I go. Vex for u oooh cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dazzlingd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
olamigbemi:
*clears throat* Soooooo?
can this be boo.bs shocked
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Engrpj:

the post said Post Ur Bae not u an Ur Mumgrin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Deejavuu(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin The same pot belly you use for pillow all day long while rubbing it to feel good?

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I rub it to see if will come down. But mbanu it's still there embarassed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Deefuray(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Alezy:
lie mohammed everywhere
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

lol, why u in a hurry,
besides d ogas of "woman affairs"
wants to †ake over... lipsrsealed smiley
who dem be undecided
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by pbs4real(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
who dem be undecided
nah me be dis grin am taking over by fire by force tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
who dem be undecided
lol, u see he dun show.
as a small fish, lemme hidehide cry.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
pbs4real:
nah me be dis grin am taking over by fire by force tongue
lol easy easy ....let me consult d oracles first cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by pbs4real(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
lol easy easy ....let me consult d oracles first cheesy
oya consult them asap grin dharay more sp*** to ur d*** for this new fish wink
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Gracito(f): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Alezy:
Gracito permission to post our
loool sweetie, oya post na, mah see grin grin wink
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
awoononi:
Bro, that's quite a catch you've got there. Cheers
thank's man!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
grin
hey bae! wat up na!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Holywizard: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
baggy4luv:
realest relationship ear. tongue
wot do u mean?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
hey bae! wat up na!
I'm okay smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
I'm okay smiley
erm you cool on your dp smiley, just wana say "hi" Bae!
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chai I need a boo tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Chai I need a boo tongue
hmm you sure?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
hmm you sure?
Maybe smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Maybe smiley
why not ask my homie airforce1 for help kiss huh.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Chai
I need a boo tongue
including yhu †oo?
aaaahh.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.