Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,497 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (74657 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by wasak(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Chai I need a boo tongue
Even ur boo to be needs a boo

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
nice thread
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
all dis guys hvng a runz gal as galfrnd undecided

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Trendyprince I'll upload when we take a pic together tongue
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by NemzySeries(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
People like me wey no get boo nko undecided
den share d gala share d booz....d booz td booz
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
why not ask my homie airforce1 for help kiss huh.

I don't ask, 'he' has to ask.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
including yhu †oo? aaaahh.. lipsrsealed
Sadly. Help me connect na
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Alezy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gracito:
loool sweetie, oya post na, mah see grin grin wink
errrrnmm....Lolz, ok will do dat 2moro.

but will need to snap a beta one tonight with ur smile brighter Dan the sun.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

I don't ask, 'he' has to ask.
okay what about me milady smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Sadly. Help me connect na
ohk dear,
Cc; cutehector, 2dice, psb4real..

I presen† ²yhu ds pre††y ßooless chik. cool
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
okay what about me milady smiley
You wanna make me a sidechick ni?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

ohk dear,
Cc; cutehector, 2dice, psb4real..

I presen† ²yhu ds pre††y ßooless chik. cool

Lol! love-vendor
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lol! love-vendor
Why u con resemble one OSU gal like that.. With that ur "Gaucho Ronaldinho"-like legs..
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Lol! love-vendor
#funi,
aniway hw yu doinq..
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:

Why u con resemble one OSU gal like that.. With that ur "Gaucho Ronaldinho"-like legs..

You don't like my legs? cry sad
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

You don't like my legs? cry sad
No I don't.. Its too curve like Cristiano's free-kick
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
#funi, aniway hw yu doinq..
Pretty cool night so I guess I'm doing fine
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hormorlorlah(f): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmm

4 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
rsleeky.. Check your mail jor.. Since lastweek..

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
hormorlorlah:
my boo nd i
You be choir mistress?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:
No I don't.. Its too curve like Cristiano's free-kick
You are not 21st century material tongue
The curvier her legs, the better the bedmatics action grin

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hormorlorlah(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:
You be choir mistress?
no, bt on dat day we were coming 4rm church.

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Pretty cool night so I guess I'm doing fine
how did yhu
arrive a† ur moniker...
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

You are not 21st century material tongue

The curvier her legs, the better the bedmatics action grin
According to John Doe, the Anatomist publication with Bastak et al 2007 on researchgate. The curvier her legs, the wider her pusssy, thus *** lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
hormorlorlah:
no, bt on dat day we were coming 4rm church.
So una be worker for church and una dey fucck unaself..
May your pastor forgives you*

Heard you're in Unilag now?. Congrats
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
make I enter middle?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

how did yhu
arrive a† ur moniker...
But dharay, you like woman oo , jokes apart..hanhan. Won fi se e ni?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
damn me! wana go check on nitefury! yo homie come over here bro.

PrettyHausaGirl:

You wanna make me a sidechick ni?
sidechick ke! erm milady come to me smiley and i promise, me gonna take you to the moonkiss
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:
So una be worker for church and una dey fucck unaself.. May your pastor forgives you*
mehn you badt o cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbuDox:

But dharay, you like woman oo , jokes apart..hanhan. Won fi se e ni?
jez bcuz I'm †ryna
av a cha† wid sumone? Hmm.

I qe† where yhu qoinq. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by ideyhere(f): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
I've got boos for hire...different shapes and sizes at affordable prices. And as bonanza for all the pretty booless ladies in the house, you get a free snapshot of you and your boo. So hurry now while the offer lasts...

Did I forget to mention that this way you're sure your boo got no boo? wink
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

how did yhu
arrive a† ur moniker...

My tribe boasts of the most beautiful girls in Africa and I've been proudly called one most times so its fitting I take the title.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.