Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,987 members, 7,946,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Common Excuses You Make When You Don't Want To Work on Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Common Excuses You Make When You Don't Want To Work on Yourself (475 Views)

4 Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Boss During a Rainy Season / Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office / Seven (7) Top Excuses On The Road To Success. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Common Excuses You Make When You Don't Want To Work on Yourself by awakon(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
“I was born this way.”

There is always Room for improvement unless you fill that your present situation is your essence.

“There’s nothing wrong with me, it’s YOU!”

The easiest thing to do is to blame others for your circumstances and challenges. The hardest thing to do is to accept responsibility and take action.

“The world is just too cruel.”

You feel the world owes you so much. OK! But what if you did not care and decided to dominate your world.

“I’m not capable of change.”

I’m too old, too stupid, too weak to change. Again, this is just your perception, a single thought in your head that has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

“I will change tomorrow.”

When will tomorrow be? Life is too short to take for granted.

Source: http://awazieikechi.com/common-excuses-make-avoid-working
Re: The Common Excuses You Make When You Don't Want To Work on Yourself by Beesluv: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmm

*no time*
Re: The Common Excuses You Make When You Don't Want To Work on Yourself by Beesluv: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Change tomorrow ke, what if death comes knocking by 23:59
Re: The Common Excuses You Make When You Don't Want To Work on Yourself by trapQ: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Less sleep, less rest, till success is achieved

(1) (Reply)

What Next? Codeplus Software Academy ... / CCTV And Wireless Training Workshop With N4,000 / Wealth, An Exclusive Reserve Of The Old In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.