Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Get Discounts For All Your Orders On Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Discounts For All Your Orders On Jumia (404 Views)

FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. / See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Discounts For All Your Orders On Jumia by edunebo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hello everyone, I am Peter and i am a Jumia Cpt. Consultant. I will be posting deals right here from jumia and you can make your order through me. I'll also track your products and make sure they're delivered to you in time. What you stand to gain by ordering through me?
You don't have to send me cash to order. You can pay on delivery but i must say this is available to people in Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Aba, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Kaduna, Onitsha, Enugu, Ibadan, e.t.c. Other locations coming up soon.
i track your order and make sure they're delivered right on time.
You get huge discounts on some orders.
You get great deal alerts from me. I could go on and on but i got to end it here.
How to go about it? Send your details (name, phone number, email address, and address of delivery ie where you want your goods delivered to, item and quantity. You can send through Email to gtopmobiletalk@gmail.com.
You can also call or text me on 08088070973 with your orders. Looking forward to getting your orders. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Storage Tanks For Sale / What Is The Prospect Of Reduction In The Monetary Policy Rate By CBN / Four More Days To Go Until The Re-launch Of My Online Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.