Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) (1585 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Kylie Jenner Says She Plans To Delete Her Instagram Account When She Has A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by myafronews: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-xvBcfmijP4A/Vh7Jo5zRRaI/AAAAAAAAIWs/phGdT_4hXZI/s400/re.jpg[/img]

''Good day my people,

My wife gave birth to my first child four months ago, but before then we dated for about three years although it was a long distance relationship.

Now, she came to spend holiday with me with my baby. I noticed that she does receive strange calls. I have warned her about some numbers i do see on her phone and there guy in particular I am not comfortable with. This guy was her toaster while we were dating back then.

I asked her to delete the number, but it seems they still talk on phone when I am not around.

A guy called yesterday and when she was receiving the call I noticed that she was not speaking freely;she was responding with okay, ehn, hunmm, i heard etc.

So i collected the phone and asked ''who is speaking?'' FINISH STORY BELOW AND SEE THE REAL LADY

SEE THE WOMAN HERE... http://www.afronews.co/2015/10/please-advice-how-can-i-force-my-wife.html

http://www.afronews.co/2015/10/please-advice-how-can-i-force-my-wife.html
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
What's that pic for?
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by donholy28(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
la clicka la linka... my head a benda

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by QTEST007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is this the FICTION section.
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by QTEST007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is this the FICTIONs section.
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by deewhone(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
U can't force her to, u can talk 2 her. Cuz she night code d name
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Force My Wife To Delete Her Toaster's Number??(comment) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Story Story...........................

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bonang Matheba Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos / I Passed Through Hell To Become Star –ebenezer Obey / See What This Girl Posted On Facebook Just To Get Likes. Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.