Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,616 members, 7,908,566 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (67142 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by 400billionman: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Flashh:
They even fall for car keys without seeing the car. That really shows how pathetic they are.

Yea, one girl actually said that to me.

She said my bunch of keys shows i have more than the car i came with. I no respond to the gold digger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by deetomee: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2015
They cherish and thrive in it, that's why. Sure, every woman needs security, but the manner with which some girls go about it leaves you with the mindset that this one is looking for where to reap when she didn't sow. God punish poverty and those long throated biatches out there. Peace to the loving and matured ladies who are diplomatic in their approach of turning down a man when they don't feel the connection.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
simplejayy:
I dey always shake head for this kind girls. na wetin dia papa no fit afford for dem. na wetin dem dey always expect frm guys. shey dia papa get car when him and wan woo dia mama.. rubbish!

Shey your grandma (or even your ma sef) naa graduate nii Why you go dey hustle graduate or at least person wey dey school when you wan marry Rubbish!

And yes my papa get car when em woo my mama grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by 400billionman: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
With this kind of thread, you begin to wonder if we no longer have ladies on nairaland

They are on leave.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by viktor01(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
killsmith:
wheel chair

You got me cracked with laughter
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Yes some girls are that materialistic, I had a friend then I school who was always deceived by guys and men with cars. Some even promise to marry her. And then after two weeks she comes saying she doesn't like the guy again. And then at the same time telling u that another guy has promised to marry. Once u have a car, she would not use her brain anymore when u stop her. There was even a day guys in a car stopped and overed us a ride and she said I should let's enter. I asked her if she knows the guys guys she said no, and then I told her she's sick.
What I'm trying to say isthat op is right and what I know is that most of those girls that do that lack home training and they also forget that guys borrow cars to show off and to use and woo girls.
As for me, myself and I, we don't............

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Jude015(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
I think am beginning to believe the saying 'that is money grew on trees ,girls wud date baboons'
Girls of dis generation are mostly shallow and superficial.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Okies27(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!
. women are attracted more by what they see esp when it comes to possessions. Truth is guys with cars just wanna lay them and move on but girls always have coconut water as brain tissues.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2015
kcid:
Many girls are foolish(offense intended). angryMany girls are foolish(offense intended).
the only reason I'm not offended is cos u said many and not all. grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
kosplateau:

to her..no car means u don't have money. wacked reasoning...she no get oh. mak she go tell that to those environmentalists.

Naa only you waka come sha
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Actually is not only Nigerian girls, Is all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by akwunmi(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!
one word,one answer [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2015
400billionman:
I dont blame the girl. I know your problem. You look malnurished.

Using your parents car on her wont solve your problem.

another angle to the story wink
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by cbrass(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2015
redcliff:

Well not everywhere. I bet you most women in countries that have a high standard of living dont give a hoot about if u have a car or not. Note that i Said most countries with a high standard of living.

Bro you are not totally right, we still have naija babes you can't woo with a car infact they are many, that you live in an advanced economy doesn't mean you will be able to afford a car. There own sef worse
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by SHOCK7(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Snowangel4:
Hmmm undecided undecided
Give a proper comment!
Snowangel4:
Hmmm undecided undecided
Give a proper comment!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Sylver247: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Op you're wrong. You don't need to have a car, just jiggle a car key in their presence and watch...
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by raphoo(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Free movement, n they also feel on top d world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2015
cbrass:

Bro you are not totally right, we still have naija babes you can't woo with a car infact they are many, that you live in an advanced economy doesn't mean you will be able to afford a car. There own sef worse

Nope you are wrong, how can it be worse there? There loads of cars u can easily buy, u don't even need to have loads of money in order to purchase one. In those countries, from 17 upwards they already have a car of theirs, not all tho but there old cars their parents can easily buy for them. So no comparisons at all
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by favourlious(f): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
who no like beta thing
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by theDEVILisHERE: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Those guys with those enough money to buy a car, and have assets and the rest of them, but decide to trek to and from wherever they get their money from, and every other place they need to be, are either VERY stingy or not from our generation tongue

This is a very rapped-up myopic way of thinking
Some people reason and evaluate things before they make a consious decision
Whatever generation one might come from one must always view the world with proper evalution and an open mind
This will make you understand the world better and make proper decisions
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by kikiincn(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Bruh man, I mean you did go to a garden....what did u expect? shocked undecided
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Vinshu:

I'm catching my fun smiley
Why are thousands of guys quoting my previous quote to you in a bid to defend you? Got many advocates here or? grin

Why are they all referring to you as a "he"? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by samtee37(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=prevail23 post=39017114]bros,no be only car..
just anything dat has 2 or more tires.
be it okada, Truck, car,tipper,tractor, dem go enter[/quote
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by SHOCK7(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
With this kind of thread, you begin to wonder if we no longer have ladies on nairaland
Well said!
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Kjking:
lol..... is that all you gat you shud do better than that sweetheart... and by the way, ain't gat no sister. so get your sorry ass, hop-in ass, deflated ass and go get a life.. you can prolly have your bath in front of gas station for all I care.
Bros abeg easy ooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Mekybliss:
Because no body wants to be stranded under the rain

But the girls end up been stranded. I call it foolishness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2015
halfrica:
Same way nigerian men fall for ass undecided
Nd white chicks undecided

We fall for cars!
Cos atleast if we want to be used nd dumped we gat bars to rely on

Av come to tink of it for everytin a nigerian girl do to a nigerian guy they deserve it angry

Let one yeye nigeria boy quote me i will read out ur bio-data for u angry

Am a man so I can quote u any day u get. U have spoken ur mind and u are entitled to ur opinion abt the issue. I wish u what u wish urself..
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2015
My question is why not? Abi you nor like better thing undecided
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
OP you're very correct here. Each time my Guy comes to school(unilag) with his Venza(daddy bought tho) its always a funny day, just this wednesday after lecture- Come and see how girls were lurking all around him all because they want to get in the car. On our way to the park nothing less than 4 babes asked him jaycoal "pls i saw ur car in the park are you going now? I just need you to drop me at yaba", "one even asked please did you come with your baby?". I was just SMH. Shameless lot.
When ur guy dey around, e no go even be like say you exist

Dem no go look your side at all.. Useless people
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2015
holyFRED:
This reminds me of how i changed my whatsapp status to 'Thank God for this car i just bought'..
Before i could say 'jack',all those girls that were forming for me were the ones sending me messages...

They fall for even the mention of the name 'car'.. grin grin
Hahahahaha rlfkwmd cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Its not a Nigerian factor only, it's an all over the world thing just happens to be more in some places than others. Your American bro Kanye West sang about some gold-digger chic, fast forward a few more years and he's married to America's No 1 gold-digger. What happened? His money is matured no woman can finish it. Moral of the story: Get rich and stop hating the girls #povertybemakingpeoplesaybullshit
The ff link says it's not a Nigerian thing only http://www.facebook.com/JornalLitoralNews/videos/600974490054870/
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by simplejayy(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Shey your grandma (or even your ma sef) naa graduate nii Why you go dey hustle graduate or at least person wey dey school when you wan marry Rubbish!

And yes my papa get car when em woo my mama grin
Lool, see women right activist! if u care to know my mama na medical doctor. datz a woman of substance, my grand ma was not a graduate but she had common sense. being a graduate does not guarantee a functioning brain. they are out there graduate women who don't know how to keep a home. lazy girls everywhere.. why won't they be used

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.