Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,672 members, 7,908,738 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (67148 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Acidosis(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Yes grin. After all no be naija girl i be? undecided I've got to represent us wella tongue
smh

Do you have a car?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by cardoctor(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2015
It's cars now. Back in the old days, it was bicycles that did the toasting.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Question nd interesting thread. I expected many girls to answer ds question but unfortunately none commented. Most girls r so materialistic dat de can even sleep wit dogs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by bishopsele84: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
It's because God created a woman from finished product(man's rib)so they don't want to suffer my brother.I remember I had so many enemies(male) back then in my university days because I had a car so they felt I had an upper hand when it comes to women

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:

smh

Do you have a car?

No. But then I don't need one Cos I have guys who have coming after me cool Like I said earlier if e pain you too much, go and get one and come after me

Catwalks to the front seat of the next available car grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by drnoel: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!

sad but very true. All guys have the same story to tell. I know friends who used a girl continously for months by just changing cars and the girl never knew the guys knew themselves till they invited her together to a resturant where they told her the story of her life. The girl was so messed up she had to leave town. Its not the best but ladies change your ways and repent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by starwar(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Flashh:
They even fall for car keys without seeing the car. That really shows how pathetic they are.
if u don't av a car get a car key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by manie(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

If he's ready to settle down, he should be able to separate chaff from wheat. If not, then he ma must be chaff and who wants to settle down with such?
Why must he settle down so soon, dating game is fun and easy when the guy is comfortable. Some of my friends used lottery to select the lady they married.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

No. But then I don't need one Cos I have guys who have coming after me cool Like I said earlier if e pain you too much, go and get one and come after me

Catwalks to the front seat of the next available car grin
lmao grin
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Okesilas15: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
See how nairalanders ladies just went AWOL.I think they know that this affects them all.Although many of them date guys without cars but they will always prefer the one with it.Change the topic to Guys are heartless,or How guys could be so heartless orGuys and Sex inseperable and you will see that ladies are many for naira land but then at least,you will still see guys dragging it with them.I think that is why we are who we are;GUYS.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by livinbygrace: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2015
My guy you are on point.Kudos to you.

kamez:
who like trekking?

back when I was a student of imsu, the guys with cars were the ones dating the prettiest girls.. the remnants were left for we trekkers

during my final year I managed to buy a '1999 Camry (pencil light,) and my life changed.. seriously I almost refused to graduate. because I was having the fun of my life.

these babes will appreciate it more of u drive them out for just a bottle of coke than entering keke and spending 10k on a date.

everyone likes comfort sha. so I no blame them

truth be told, mobility adds comfort to a relationship espcially if u live in a city like Lagos... imagine entering danfo to silverbird galleria, or lacapagne tropicana with ur
date. by the time u get there self u Don loose appetite for the movie
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by manie(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

If he's ready to settle down, he should be able to separate chaff from wheat. If not, then he ma must be chaff and who wants to settle down with such?
What if all of them can be classified as wheat, talking from experience.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2015
manie:
Why must he settle down so soon, dating game is fun and easy when the guy is comfortable. Some of my friends used lottery to select the lady they married.

Nobody asked him to settle down ooh...naa you carry settle down talk enter our matter. If dem like make dem go make their village ojuju choose wife for them, e no concern me
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Owliver(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2015
judette:

Where have you been?
Haaaaaaaaaaa sweet heart. i have been where you left me oh. how are you? cry
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Rosejefrey(f): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerian guys want a girl 2 suffer with them but they are not ready to do so with her.y date a guy if he can not cater 4 ur needs?they always want 2 gain from her alone(sex,companion ship).y don't u men suffer by training a girl in school and marry her,u look for ready made but u want d girl not to.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:
lmao grin
Glad I could make your day
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by meklo09(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
They all want sweet life
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by bezimo(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy nd u av ever given a white guy wealth nd she rejects it?

Mehn u mixing up whites with asians nd all angry

Are you so daft.Dont you know the difference between Oyibo girls (Caucasians) and Chinko girls(chinese) who are not classified as white. Oyibo girls are far better than Nigerian girls when it comes to dating.I dont know of chinese girls, maybe you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2015
manie:
What if all of them can be classified as wheat, talking from experience.

No need of looking for a suitable answer to that Cos we both know there's no way all guys with car can be wheat...
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by manie(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2015
To the guys instead of whining, please roll your sleeves, work hard and get your hands dirty. May God bless your hustles. You have no apologies to make on how you live your life when you are okay.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by redcliff: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Rosejefrey:
Nigerian guys want a girl 2 suffer with them but they are not ready to do so with her.y date a guy if he can not cater 4 ur needs?they always want 2 gain from her alone(sex,companion ship).y don't u men suffer by training a girl in school and marry her,u look for ready made but u want d girl not to.

Lol. Seriously?
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by manie(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

No need of looking for a suitable answer to that Cos we both know there's no way all guys with car can be wheat...
Sorry, I was referring to guys who are okay by Nigerian standard, and have good mannered wife material girl friends, working class and not liabilities nor gold diggers.
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:

Glad I could make your day
You try cool

*continue hustling for my car** I need to come after you cheesy
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by bigass123(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2015
I was actually thinking about that oh... cheesy
Where are the ladies in the house..
Dem don go "solo mode" grin
A close female friend of mine once confessed that they (women) are so complex that they sometimes don't understand themselves.
The car attraction thing is not peculiar to 9ja women.. Its everywhere in Africa. And globally women flock around you if you got a loaded account. From Addis-Abbaba to New York to Quebec to even Vienna.. Women will worship you like a god if you're rich.
So, abeg make una leave my 9ja cuties alone.. Who want suffer?
Op, if na you nko?

tosyne2much:
With this kind of type, you begin to wonder if we no longer have ladies on nairaland
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by noblegrex: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences here and there, Inoticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives... Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the "toasting" job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car.

ONE OF MY MANY EXPERIENCES:
I was at a garden around my neighborhood having drinks with friends when i saw this beautiful girl walked in,i called on her in the most respectful way i can but she acted like no one was talking to her,i stood up and walked up to her trying to spark up a convo but again she snubbed me(almost giving me the "talk to the hand" thingy,while looking at me head to toe).I left her site back to a round of mockery and laughter by my tipsy friends.I took the shame thinking "what went wrong", "Am i not handsome,charming or articulate enough"?.I noticed her friends came later on and it was excitement and laughter from them,whilst occasionally pointing towards our direction and the loser(Probably me)...I don die!

To my surprise,days after,i was 'driving' out of my hood when i saw that same girl,i honked my horn and parked right beside her.Before i could whisper to myself 'pls no more embarrassment from this girl!'...she stopped and was actually looking excited,she greeted me "Good afternoon" more than twice when i pretended like i didn't hear her the first two times.More surprising was,before i could say a word she immediately asked me(with a wide grin) "am i not the guy from the other day,the guy from the garden?" And am like "yea" next thing she started apologizing like her life depended on it. Damn! Magic! I thought to myself.

Note:I got to know this girl very well afterwards,she is 20 and by all standards not a runs girl.

I probably wouldn't have gotten her attention if it wasn't for the car.Smh!

Such a turn-off!
good background yea,fine also a factor but I bet you even Zahra,Buhari's daughter,Genevive,beyonce or any high profile celeb will still fall for a guy with ferrari more easily than any other type of car or some1 without a car.a female deeperlifer will also do same no matter the background,women +car=1 even atimes you might not need a show of money just get d car first,either you borrowed it o,given or stole it they don't give a danm.just b inside a ride.simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Vinshu:

See em here....looool,u've got nothing to say¿
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by dozai: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2015
cardoctor:
It's cars now. Back in the old days, it was bicycles that did the toasting.
In time to come cars will fade out and private jets will be in vogue.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ideyhere(f): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:

You try cool
*continue hustling for my car** I need to come after you cheesy

Okay...but just don't take too long. Because we might just have upgraded to helicopters by the time you get back from your car hustling grin
#team girls are not smiling ;P
Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Missmossy(f): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Enough has been said already!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by simplejayy(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2015
I dey always shake head for this kind girls. na wetin dia papa no fit afford for dem. na wetin dem dey always expect frm guys. shey dia papa get car when him and wan woo dia mama.. rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.