Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,012 members, 7,942,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. (1439 Views)

Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Ojuelegba Container Incident – One Accident Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2015

The September 11, 2001 incident in the United States is one of the biggest lies that have been told to the American people, a former CIA contractor says.

Steven D Kelley made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Thursday while commenting on a report which says the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had issued legal threats against the producers of the documentary film “9/11 Press for Truth” who found explosive evidence of a cover-up regarding the intelligence the agency had.

The CIA contacted producers Ray Nowosielski and John Duffy on September 8 regarding their extensive research, interviews and findings that led them to discover the identities of two key CIA analysts who were instrumental in covering-up the 9/11 attacks.

“Normally, with a story such as this, they try not to give any energy to it, because that’s only going to give publicity and give more credibility to the story,” Kelley said.

“In this particular situation where the producers of the film are actually dealing directly with the CIA, and presenting information... that they were asking permission to interview these people under the pretence of assuming to do everything proper, I suspect that the agency had no choice but to take advantage of restricting who they were able to talk to,” he added.

“I would think that it would have been more effective that if they just really seek information in spite of them. I think the threats that this is going to be a federal offense, it could be a hollow threat,” he stated.

“If you look at the whole issue of 9/11, this is one of the biggest lies of course,” the analyst noted.

The September, 11, 2001 attacks, also known as the 9/11 attacks, were a series of strikes in the US which killed nearly 3,000 people and caused about $10 billion worth of property and infrastructure damage.

US officials assert that the attacks were carried out by al-Qaeda terrorists but many experts have raised questions about the official account.

They believe that rogue elements within the US government orchestrated or at least encouraged the 9/11 attacks in order to accelerate the US war machine and advance the Zionist agenda.

A special review commission on 9/11 has found that disagreements still persist within the FBI over whether there was a broader conspiracy in the US to carry out the 2001 attacks.

Aspects of the continuing inquiry, which is the largest in FBI history, suggests that others inside the US had advance knowledge of the operation and supported the suicide hijackers.

“And with the failure of the Americans to sell the ISIS [Daesh/ISIL] lie, and with Putin’s continual questioning of things that the Americans and NATO would have you think they've been doing, the world is certainly waking up,” Kelley said.

“There is going to be enough people eventually that see through these lies,” he pointed out.

“And if they do reach that point, they are going to naturally question the lies they were told surrounding the entire incident of 9/11. And that is a sort of thing that could really bring an end to what we see as, the American government today,” he observed.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/10/15/433516/911-incident-biggest-lies
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
WE ALL KNOW 9/11 WAS A SCAM..... BOTH GEORGE W. BUSH AND TONY BLAIR WILL BE ROASTED IN HELL FIRE.
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
madridguy:
WE ALL KNOW 9/11 WAS A SCAM..... BOTH GEORGE W. BUSH AND TONY BLAIR WILL BE ROASTED IN HELL FIRE.
Imagine.
Britain and America are evil.
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Their bizness.. Not mine
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am not surprised. Always felt something was wrong abt d 9/11 attack.
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by PhockPhockMan: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alejhandro:
Am not surprised. Always felt something was wrong abt d 9/11 attack.
Me too.
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by moderation2020: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/10/15/433516/911-incident-biggest-lies

I discovered this truth since 2008 though late, I made a research on this when a friend told me then that 9/11 story was an arrangeee. after a hot argument I went into research, downloaded different clips of the attacks, read some secret coded sites and broadcast, honestly i became shocked to my bone marrow.

The engineers that built the PENTAGON showed how the PENTAGON was constructed, and that nothing can bring it down that easy.
Also, these buildings has automatic missile repellant, that automatically strikes down what so ever that is coming towards it, but the missile refused functioning that fateful day.

thirdly, when u watch the clips you will observe what we call a free fall, which is an abnormal behaviour. because even if the PENTAGON was to fall not a free fall. it aught to have fallen beat by beat within a good period of time, not just falling like a piece of cake, does it mean there is no ion steels, and pillar in the building?

Again, when u search for the actual plane that was allegedly hijacked, it has windows meaning it is a passenger plane, but when you watch the other clips of when the plane was about flying into PENTAGON that one has no windows, thou it looks similar, but they aren't the same, the later look a bit like a war plane.

finally but not the least, if you listen attentively when the plane hit PENTAGON definitely you will hear a continues strange explosions which is definitely not from PENTAGON.

finally, watch the clips of the falling you will observe 2 strange things; 1.) a complete free fall of a building of that magnitude 2.) you will observe a chalky smoke, whitish in colour, instead of natural mixture of colour to show different materials used in the building.

When you research US president's reaction when he was told about the so called attack, instead of panicking, he showed less concern for hours before leaving from were he went visit some school children.

The falling of PENTAGON was induced likewise the Synagogue of TB Joshua. All this things are verifiable. for a start go to google research clips of free falling building and natural falling building.

Infact the world is evil, since 1415 BC

2 Likes

Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by PhockPhockMan: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2015
moderation2020:

I discovered this truth since 2008 though late, I made a research on this when a friend told me then that 9/11 story was an arrangeee. after a hot argument I went into research, downloaded different clips of the attacks, read some secret coded sites and broadcast, honestly i became shocked to my bone marrow.

The engineers that built the PENTAGON showed how the PENTAGON was constructed, and that nothing can bring it down that easy.
Also, these buildings has automatic missile repellant, that automatically strikes down what so ever that is coming towards it, but the missile refused functioning that fateful day.

thirdly, when u watch the clips you will observe what we call a free fall, which is an abnormal behaviour. because even if the PENTAGON was to fall not a free fall. it aught to have fallen beat by beat within a good period of time, not just falling like a piece of cake, does it mean there is no ion steels, and pillar in the building?

Again, when u search for the actual plane that was allegedly hijacked, it has windows meaning it is a passenger plane, but when you watch the other clips of when the plane was about flying into PENTAGON that one has no windows, thou it looks similar, but they aren't the same, the later look a bit like a war plane.

finally but not the least, if you listen attentively when the plane hit PENTAGON definitely you will hear a continues strange explosions which is definitely not from PENTAGON.

finally, watch the clips of the falling you will observe 2 strange things; 1.) a complete free fall of a building of that magnitude 2.) you will observe a chalky smoke, whitish in colour, instead of natural mixture of colour to show different materials used in the building.

When you research US president's reaction when he was told about the so called attack, instead of panicking, he showed less concern for hours before leaving from were he went visit some school children.

The falling of PENTAGON was induced likewise the Synagogue of TB Joshua. All this things are verifiable. for a start go to google research clips of free falling building and natural falling building.

Any link to this your story?

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by Trut(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2015
moderation2020:

Interesting
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by moderation2020: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Any link to this your story?
u must stuupiid, think I have time for rubish?

1 Like

Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2015
moderation2020:

Guy no be fight na... lets all learn... ..

Help us with different links so we can all read for ourselves abi?
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by moderation2020: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2015
tobimillar:

Guy no be fight na... lets all learn... ..

Help us with different links so we can all read for ourselves abi?

Am very sure, you saw were I stated that i discovered this since 2008, what ur saying is I should go online copy about 5-10 different links come here and post so that you can read, before what am saying can be considered truth abi? keep waiting.
Only what I will tell you is this, write down about 5-8 points I gave above, then go to Youtube download various video clips, go to google read different articles, then I know you have sound sence of reasoning and judgement, that's all.
Please do me a favour, come back to this post and tell us what you think.

p
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by PhockPhockMan: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
moderation2020:

What brought about the insult.
Just because I asked a link?

Sorry if I offered you.
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by Yukirusi(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
I really don't understand why you have to insult the guy like that. It shows that u're not matured. You don't reply people in such a manner no matter what.
Re: 9/11 Incident One Of The Biggest Lies Told To Americans: Former CIA Contractor. by Yunus2012(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
The problem with most people is that they are fixed on CNN, BBC and other traditional media controlled by power that be in the west. Same thing is applicable for business, politics, religion and whatever else you can think of.
You will never see these 'minority reports' in traditional media. This had been an open secret since the event occurred in 2001 and yet some people have never heard about this angle. Thank God for Naira land.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Biafrans We Are Niger Deltans Biafra Stay Clear / The Jigawa State Spokesman Says Oil In Bayalsa Belongs To Jegawa State..video / I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.