Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North (26194 Views)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / 2019: New Mega Party Zones Presidency To The North •VP For S/east.. / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by hensben(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

Ever since 99, when my father put me in front of a TV set and said " these are the people who are going to build us a country", in relation to the PDP presidential primaries, I have loved and supported the PDP, through the good times, bad times, scandals and gains, thick and thin, I have always loved the PDP. To me, the PDP is more than a party, it is a dream, an ideology, the last hope of the nation. I believe in the PDP, more than I believe in the union. Akpabio put it best " NIGERIA IS PDP AND PDP IS NIGERIA".
Effect of looting national treasury from father to son, why you nor go love PDP. Smh

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Redstone(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2015
SenseiX:
Expected decision and a pragmatic one at that from the party. A lot depends on whether Buhari goes for a second term which I increasingly doubt.
If Buhari does not run then the party stands a chance, if he runs he will always lock down the North no matter what.
Dankwambo the presumptive PDP frontrunner for now, Ribadu waiting in the wings.
Obi or NOI would be running mate.

Dankwambo/Ribadu and Obi will make a good run for PDP and that is if Buhari will not run.

But the north will certainly go for a fresh 8 year ticket with PDP than risk losing the elections with APC after Buhari. The SE has a strong place at the presidency after Northern PDP 8 years. My opinion.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Ruuhh(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2015
SARAKI(atiku) at work! the plan now is to destroy APC as much as possible then decamp to PDP on the basis of persecution and self pity,hence, using these tool to woo the love and support of Nigerians because the problem with Nigeria lies not in this gov't but the one coming after it(will it take us back or to the future) but saraki's plan is dead on arrival because the north saraki and atiku inclusive have a pact with the SW, PMB's successor is known and warming up already. across Nigeria, APC currently is the party,the choices are obvious.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
SenseiX:
Expected decision and a pragmatic one at that from the party. A lot depends on whether Buhari goes for a second term which I increasingly doubt.
If Buhari does not run then the party stands a chance, if he runs he will always lock down the North no matter what.
Dankwambo the presumptive PDP frontrunner for now, Ribadu waiting in the wings.
Obi or NOI would be running mate.

Dankwanbo vs Obi should do for me...
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Redstone:

Dankwambo/Ribadu and Obi will make a good run for PDP and that is if Buhari will not run.
But the north will certainly go for a fresh 8 year ticket with PDP than risk losing the elections with APC after Buhari. The SE has a strong place at the presidency after Northern PDP 8 years. My opinion.

Is this the material for your stand up show. ....

Abeg, shift cos e nor even funny..., but will console yoy with small half laughter.. smiley smiley
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Sokoyaseye(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
I think South East don chop am again if dat is d case. Regional party in ur zone can't take u anywhere

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by clevadani: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

Ever since 99, when my father put me in front of a TV set and said " these are the people who are going to build us a country", in relation to the PDP presidential primaries, I have loved and supported the PDP, through the good times, bad times, scandals and gains, thick and thin, I have always loved the PDP. To me, the PDP is more than a party, it is a dream, an ideology, the last hope of the nation. I believe in the PDP, more than I believe in the union. Akpabio put it best " NIGERIA IS PDP AND PDP IS NIGERIA".
if d pdp is the last hope of nigeria, then nigeria will be hopeless. Majority(99.9% ) of pdp members are greedy and visionless without human empathy. And am very happy they were kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Enesi47: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
nosiebaba:
Wow I thought they always saw northerners and Boko haram and animals.
don't mind Igbo people's, boko haram and animal will lead them till kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Saaog(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/sealed-pdp-officially-zones-presidency-north
Lmao the despicable and repulsive igbos have been used and dump again in d polity of d country d zoning has gone back to the north again den a yoruba technocrat we emerge as vice for Pdp den in apc disposal a yoruba man prof Osinbajo will be president come 2019 igbos are cowards dey can't fight for dier right always agitating for Biafra on social network without using action to back it up no wonder cowardice run in their blood oh I forgot dats what ojukwu replicated by eloping during d biafra war useless tribe dey will continue to be slaves and stooges to we d yorubas is a pity and pathetic d ijaws have superseded dem as 3rd class cirizens we yoruabs are 1st class citizens den hausas 2nd class citizens den ijaw 3rd class igbos are no where to be found we won't disintegrate until we d yorubas are tired of been called nigerians Lmao

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by delors(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol....igbos don jones finish. Lol
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Ribadu 2019 Project is possible!!!!
If u had said saraki,I wud av said that is possible,but with ribadu,it's bound to fail. Ribadu who could not win his own state. Do u reason @ all b4 u type.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by kritikali(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Whether Buhari agrees to run or not is irrelevant. We shall send him back to Daura come 2019. Come 2019 power will return to the people (PDP).

Am lost here, how's riibadu who couldn't win a gov'nship election in his own state going to win a presidential election..not logical at all.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by superstar1(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2015
They can even zone it to Sahara Desert, if they like, one thing is certain, PDP is synonymous with corruption.

They can even field the combo of Jesus Xt and Mohammed, one thing is certain, PDP is corruption personified.

We have said bye bye to corruption and that is automatic bye bye to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by babafirst(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

GEJ will be going for a higher officer, Secretary General of UN. God bless the defender of democracy and the next recepient of Nobel Peace Prize for conceding defeat.

Na sacasm o.
Looool.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Bizibi(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

APC will have to prove to Nigerians that they are capable if not they will be kicked out.....4 months alone is a signal that there will be surprises from them.....
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by olayinkaj2(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

. Dreamer! The earlier you wake up from that sleep.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Redstone(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

Is this the material for your stand up show. ....

Abeg, shift cos e nor even funny..., but will console you with small half laughter.. smiley smiley

I no dey shift grin grin. I just said my opinion. One party cannot rule Nigeria forever. If we have PDP come back, they will also expose the ills of the past administration and after PDP, I will also like to have APC or another party come back and expose the ills of its predecessor. We must discourage a one party state no matter how good. If we don't alternate power between parties, we cannot check our leaders.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Med afta death tongue I tink say la una greedy pas undecided
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by APRIDE(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Now let me analyse this. PDP are desperate and bracing themselves for 2019. It is a win-win for the North who know they have the numbers to win any election in alliance with either the SS, SW or SE. Now this is a very bad news for our Yoruba brothers and APC who had hoped for Osibanjo to succeed Buhari after four years in office (trust me this was part of the agreement they had with Buhari before they put him there). My guess is that either Atiku or Kwankwasho would be PDP flag bearer for the 2019 presidential election even though they are both in APC currently. Should APC decides that Buhari go for another term, he would share the votes from the North with his Northern opponent but the later would sweep SS and SE leaving Buhari with SW votes and the ones raked from the North. But if APC mistakenly go with Osinbajo, they will lose from all quarters except the SW.

PDP are not stupid after all; they know SW are sellouts and can never win SE and SS to their side. Like i said, it is a win-win for the North. Let's see which side our Yoruba brothers run to this time.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Redstone:

I no dey shift grin grin. I just said my opinion. One party cannot rule Nigeria forever. If we have PDP come back, they will also expose the ills of the past administration and after PDP, I will also like to have APC or another party come back and expose the ills of its predecessor. We must discourage a one party state no matter how good. If we don't alternate power between parties, we cannot check our leaders.

Noooooooooooooooooooo, 4yrs is too soon... we need this current crops of goats to leave the national stage then maybe in another 16yrs, if they've been on good behaviour, we can consider them..

They need to stay in opposition for a long time & learn a dew lessons so when they accidentally get into power again, they will do right...
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Ephemmm: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
porshuch:
SAI NORTH!! I wonder how my Igbo brothers will see this o. So finally we igbo's will bow to the north by 2019. Nnamdi Kalu e don shele o. Lol

You dey mind the hypocrites? Only a few embedded with deeper mental horizon among them could realize that their dream for Presidency can ONLY be achieved under APC platform.

Check it out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Ephemmm: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
MbashrexBashir:
Its a matter of time SE will rule this country. Am a northerner but I strongly believe one day de wil rule dere father land.

Yes, but not now. They are only there to help Yorubas and Hausas to nurse their dreams for now. If they are calculative, their dream for Presidency could be accelerated through APC.

But reverse is the case with my Igbo brother, you want to rule a country without the support of other tribes. Thank God for few people like Okorochas, Ngige, Amaechi etc who have realized this fact, and have therefore stopped practicing the local politics of bitterness.

If Buhari go for second term, APC will gladly present Ibo man as next President.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Ephemmm: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Holyman3:

If you have any head, you will know that politics is a game of numbers.

PDP must zone the presidency to the north if they want power back.

BTW, the average person from South east is far better off compared to your lazy assss.

In a nutshell, Ibos will vote for Goro-chewing-power-hungry-burukutu-shipping-kunu-northerner again: I thought you guys were saying Yorubas were slaves to Hausas by voting against GEJ in 2015? Worst still, you regarded Yorubas as slaves by voting PMB in 2015: were they slaves to Ijaw too in 2011 when they voted for GEJ massively?

The earlier you realize that it is easier for you to achieve your dream for Presidency through APC instead of PDP, the better for you guys.

Your eyes don dey clear now tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Olaolufred(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ephemmm:

In a nutshell, Ibos will vote for Goro-chewing-power-hungry-burukutu-shipping-kunu-northerner again: I thought you guys were saying Yorubas were slaves to Hausas by voting against GEJ in 2015?

Your eyes don dey clear now tongue tongue tongue

[size=18pt] They will be super slave.
Head or tail, that is d only option they've got.
Voting cow by fire by force.
grin grin grin grin[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by jstriker442(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why Always North?

So After all said and done, My Igbo brothers and sisters are going to be Slaves again to the North?? Mbanu!

Tufiakwa
ngene from which part of the east ??
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by simplycarro: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
APRIDE:
Now let me analyse this. PDP are desperate and bracing themselves for 2019. It is a win-win for the North who know they have the numbers to win any election in alliance with either the SS, SW or SE. Now this is a very bad news for our Yoruba brothers and APC who had hoped for Osibanjo to succeed Buhari after four years in office (trust me this was part of the agreement they had with Buhari before they put him there). My guess is that either Atiku or Kwankwasho would be PDP flag bearer for the 2019 presidential election even though they are both in APC currently. Should APC decides that Buhari go for another term, he would share the votes from the North with his Northern opponent but the later would sweep SS and SE leaving Buhari with SW votes and the ones raked from the North. But if APC mistakenly go with Osinbajo, they will lose from all quarters except the SW.

PDP are not stupid after all; they know SW are sellouts and can never win SE and SS to their side. Like i said, it is a win-win for the North. Let's see which side our Yoruba brothers run to this time.
Ifeanyi, go and continue your selling business, this your political analysis is for naïve like you.
PDP will rather pick Mimiko from SW to win SW, knowing 100% assured that they don't need to do much in SE for votes (they already know you hate APC with passion and therefore not an option on your table). As usual SW will determine where it goes as long as SE and SS votes are already locked down for PDP and taken for granted, no more surprises from those zones.
Political success is all about how you captured the undecided and swing states up for grab, not those already deep blue or deep red.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

first you congratulated northerners then when on to shift grounds that the person hopefully will be a pdp candidate of northern extraction grin

so our Igbo brothers will vote a northerner in 2019 grin

I really pity you cheesy it must be hard doing this cheesy
PDP is a party with National look. The 2019 candidate will not be a candidate of the North but instead a candidate of Northern extraction. Go figure
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Olaolufred(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is a party with National look. The 2019 candidate will not be a candidate of the North but instead a candidate of Northern extraction. Go figure

[size=14pt]Igbos will vote a COW of Northern extraction abi?

Igbos deceive themselves a lot. No wonder they belong to people deceiving people.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ElCapone(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mogidi:

This is a master-stroke by PDP since Buhari won't be contesting the 2019 election.
we can never b sure oh, dis is politics!!!
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ElCapone(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I dey laff *in obj's voice*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by shamecurls(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

BlackrulesDworld:
Seccession is what will need in the zoo, its obvious we ain't one.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

If the candidate of notthern extraction is neither of El Rufai or Kwankwaso then they should just continue to face their SS/SE, GOMBE & EKITI..

Atiku & Saraki are unelectable, they will continue to try till thy kingdom come & you know you kidding with the Shekarau or Ribadu angle, who will vote for either of them,

If PMB isn't running in 2015, its either of El rufai of kwankwanso..

Forget story, the era of share the money is dead & gone & with the Govs not having bottomless pits to fund the party machinery, E don be be dat...

Stop doing idealistic analysis, deep down you know the truth...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes / Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.