Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North (26172 Views)

2019: PDP Zones Presidency To North, Vice-presidency To South / 2019: New Mega Party Zones Presidency To The North •VP For S/east.. / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by NewNigeriaMind: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is a party with National look. The 2019 candidate will not be a candidate of the North but instead a candidate of Northern extraction. Go figure

I just dey here they pity you the more cheesy PDP is a national party in which part of Nigeria?

Why do you PDP people like delusion to reality, do you really see PDP wining any state in any part of Nigeria from here on apart from the SS AND SE to the nearest future. PDP is a regional party going forward and there my friend is the end.

Like I told you Jonathanians that your master is going home then I will say it to you again. PDP journey to oblivion just started, from here is downward for the party.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Dumken(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Worst decision PDP ever took. For Pdp to get back to power they need to shift power to the SW. And they think some ibo guys are ready to vote for any northerner in 2019. For PDP to win they need to start begging SW. SW+SE+SS>All the North. They should understand the game and play their card very well. The only way PDP gets into power. SW as president then SE as vice.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

If the candidate of notthern extraction is neither of El Rufai or Kwankwaso then they should just continue to face their SS/SE, GOMBE & EKITI..

Atiku & Saraki are unelectable, they will continue to try till thy kingdom come & you know you kidding with the Shekarau or Ribadu angle, who will vote for either of them,

If PMB isn't running in 2015, its either of El rufai of kwankwanso..

Forget story, the era of share the money is dead & gone & with the Govs not having bottomless pits to fund the party machinery, E don be be dat...

Stop doing idealistic analysis, deep down you know the truth...
You are APC apologist, I don't know why you keep convulsing over this issue. I think you should instead be happy that the 'PDP will fall again' if you so believe. I don't understand how APC fans think they are best to advice PDP on who to present in 2019 to challenge the APC candidate that they support.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by NigerianDiamond(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Seccession is what will need in the zoo, its obvious we ain't one.
Zoo or no Zoo...No one is going no where! One Nigeria till forever!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Seamareggae(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
A party that loves your mothers, sisters, wives and even girlfriends. If you believe your daughter deserves more than the crap, that misogynist bast@rd in aso rock claims he has given her, then show your love for women in 2019, when PDP attempts to make NOI our first female President.
With this your hatred for both North and South West.... where would her vice come from...

From South South... I guess?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are APC apologist, I don't know why you keep convulsing over this issue. I think you should instead be happy that the 'PDP will fall again' if you so believe. I don't understand how APC fans think they are best to advice PDP on who to present in 2019 to challenge the APC candidate that they support.

Do you have that "E pain am" gif? grin

Abeg loan me, I wan to put it on this post. tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ocelot2006(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well it is a pragmatic move. GMB enjoys an almost cultic following up. So its time the movement is split using a leader that is far more decent and competent. Ribadu may be just that candidate.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
ocelot2006:
Well it is a pragmatic move. GMB enjoys an almost cultic following up. So its time the movement is split using a leader that is far more decent and competent. Ribadu may be just that candidate.

Which Ribadu?? The one that couldn't win his very own ward ?? cheesy grin

Ribadu is not your guy, cast your net furtherm

2 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
From my point of view,majority of people in this room are all illiterate. If this is what Nigerian youths stand for, then we ain't coming back yet to develope the land. FOOLS.

ALL MAJOR TRIBES IN NIGERIA HAVE HAD THEIR TURN,ZIK,OBASANGO,GOWON. Get over it animals.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by allytinted: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a welcome development. I congratulate Northerners in advance and it is my belief that the candidate that will fly the ticket will not be a Northern candidate but the Presidential Candidate of PDP who's from the Northern extraction. Power belongs to the People!!!!

PDP!
consoling urself ba? anyway u need it

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by nairamaniac: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
if PDP insist on northern candidate. Their best bet would be Boko Haram's Abubakar Shekau.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ststyreal(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Greatest Loser of life.

I thought you were one of those that called APC Northerner party and adopted PDP? The same PDP is dishing out Presidency to the North which you love to hate.

I guess you guys have lost hope even with your reginional AGPA and have resolved to seccessionism. PDP don chop dem, shiit on their head and use them clean yansh. You can go and create your Biafra.
Oh God of mercy, I pray u grant this guy ur spirit of unity as it is in trinity.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by nnachidav: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why is everything goin to the NORTH? It's obvious APC is a northern agenda and now PDP zoning back their presidential slought to the same north. Please can someone tell me the crime committed by the SOUTH EASTERN part that makes them not a part of any presidential zoning slought in this contraption called Nigeria, after all the sacrificed for the PDP in the last presidential election which has been a set back for them in the present administration. When will this born to rule mentality of the north end, that is why I still held baba OBJ in high esteem as the only southerner, thou from the (WEST) that has rule them as a military head and as well a civilian elected president for good 8 years even when the tried all the could to unseat him before time which proved abortive. If I had known some things then as at now, I would have endorsed his third tenure. GEJ was there just for 5 years, the shouted as if Nigeria is land crashing tomorrow an set up Boko Haram, Chibok Girls issues, etc to make him look gullible as a president. My question is. What is the crime of the south east that make them not qualified to become president of this contraption called Nigeria?.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by QuotaSystem: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
nnachidav:
Why is everything goin to the NORTH? It's obvious APC is a northern agenda and now PDP zoning back their presidential slought to the same north. Please can someone tell me the crime committed by the SOUTH EASTERN part that makes them not a part of any presidential zoning slought in this contraption called Nigeria, after all the sacrificed for the PDP in the last presidential election which has been a set back for them in the present administration. When will this born to rule mentality of the north end, that is why I still held baba OBJ in high esteem as the only southerner, thou from the (WEST) that has rule them as a military head and as well a civilian elected president for good 8 years even when the tried all the could to unseat him before time which proved abortive. If I had known some things then as at now, I would have endorsed his third tenure. GEJ was there just for 5 years, the shouted as if Nigeria is land crashing tomorrow an set up Boko Haram, Chibok Girls issues, etc to make him look gullible as a president. My question is. What is the crime of the south east that make them not qualified to become president of this contraption called Nigeria?.

The fact that you think the nation you are aching to govern is a contraption is the first reason.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Benzzle: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a welcome development. I congratulate Northerners in advance and it is my belief that the candidate that will fly the ticket will not be a Northern candidate but the Presidential Candidate of PDP who's from the Northern extraction. Power belongs to the People!!!!

PDP!
you're just stupid and foolish and need someone to tell you grin
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP!
you're just stupid and foolish and need someone to tell you
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Luizkid(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
their best strategy now is to use the few states under their control and better the lives of the citizens, then use that as a selling point to Nigerians... That's the only way they can win back Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Omeny: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Very good strategy from our party the Pdp! We will zone presidency to the North,vice to South west at least we will share the votes from the zones with apc and others 50-50 and for sure Pdp will record %100 from south east and south south! With this we will win the elections and think of rewarding other zones thereafter!
Watch out for PDP! Power to the People!

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Olaolufred(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Omeny:
Very good strategy from our party the Pdp! We will zone presidency to the North,vice to South west at least we will share the votes from the zones with apc and others 50-50 and for sure Pdp will record %100 from south east and south south! With this we will win the elections and think of rewarding other zones thereafter!
Watch out for PDP! Power to the People!

[size=20pt] people are truly, dodgedly and committedly decievin people. That's pdp[/size]
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by ighodalonosa(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
januzaj:
SE = USED AND DUMPED
1999 to 2023
they call us hausa slaves.....= 8yrs as president....Current VP
Saying SE will rule Nigeria is like saying Lord Bendtner will win European golden Shoe
I cant wait to see PA CHUKWUDI licking ab.oki asshole
A yoruba man cannot rule nigeria again. obasanjo was not tribal and he was very smart that was why he was accepted.

come to think of it, what did the ibos do to yorubas?
is it a sin to prosper in lagos?
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by modath(f): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Luizkid:
their best strategy now is to use the few states under their control and better the lives of the citizens, then use that as a selling point to Nigerians... That's the only way they can win back Nigeria.

With Delta's Ifeanyi Okowa & his Assembly blasting 750m naira on a training in the US ?

True true, they are working for the people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
A party that loves your mothers, sisters, wives and even girlfriends. If you believe your daughter deserves more than the crap, that misogynist bast@rd in aso rock claims he has given her, then show your love for women in 2019, when PDP attempts to make NOI our first female President.
NOI will, at best, be the VP candidate. Or Bianca Ojukwu won't be a bad choice either.
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Kolade354(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

Maybe you haven't been reading my posts. I have always stated that the next presidential candidate for the PDP will not be a Northerner. And besides, you and I both know that you are an indigene of the Southwest.
You're very foolish, The man frm Southwest helped your hero to become president and yet you foolish Bigot will come here to spew Rubbish......It's obvious Pdp will choose a northerner cum 2019, your foolish opinion won't count or matter.
You deluded fool!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
themilanway:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Do you mean Mogidi,talktimi,Anonimi,Ngwakwe,Mizmycoli and the rest of other"patriotics" will hold hands,dance,hug,shake their waist with the"Almajiri's,the"Born to rule"the"terrorists"the"Jihadist"?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have got to be kidding me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS, Mogidi ECOTERRORS SeverusSnape nko? grin
Re: PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North by kessler53(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
an unknown inividual as of now will be given the ticket and he will defeat whosoever APC presents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.