Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked (39067 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Touchforfree(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Chai Nigeria police oh. I thought they said no ransom was paid.

This country is a total flop.

But why is it that what always come out of you pples's mouth is "flop", "rotten", "bad" ?.

You hardly see anything gud on d land; Even the Western countries we're seeing thriving today has all passed through ds years back.

NPF never said no ransom was paid but that they never got wind of if the ransom was paid or not as the family was told not to pay anything.

Whatever d case might be, being supportive is all we need and not castigating them.

"Uneasy lies the ђ3ДÐ that wears the ¢ƦØ₩Ń"l

IT IS WELL BY HIS GRACE.....
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by MARKone(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2015
The accused person, who spoke with newsmen before his arraignment, confessed that they kidnapped the septuagenarian politician.

The charges

However, when the charge was read to the suspects in court, they all pleaded not guilty.

Awusa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by onyepapa(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Why are you taking a Joke the same way you take diicks? undecided
go and count how many quotes you've got from your brothers from that stupiid joke of yours if it's below 2 I will apologize for calling you a pusssy
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Reference(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2015
Godfullsam:
One thing about the Nigerian police, if they want to work they will work.

The system is bad and if the country is restructured, watch as society normalises and begins to develop. We know what is wrong with this country but unfortunately certain people and groupings benefit from the chaos, poverty and ignorance to project their power and dominate the people to serve their backward, warped ideologies. Our biggest problem is ourselves.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by MadCow1: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
go and count how many quotes you've got from your brothers from that stupiid joke of yours if it's below 2 I will apologize for calling you a pusssy

Honestly, I really don't care about your apology.

Its a fhucking joke. It is not insulting or demeaning to the Igbos. You and the rest of my so-called "Brothers" all need to chill the fhuck out and enjoy life. You are not Igbo because you chose to be, you are Igbo because of the circumstances of your birth. You might as well have been born to Hausa parents, in the North, raised a Muslim and currently herding cattles from the North to the East.

Once more, its a joke.. If it means more than a joke to you, the problem is with you not the joke.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by lumeneng22: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2015
All these Islamic bad boys, today them go kidnap tomorrow them go throw bomb. Say na so your I mam dey steal to worship Allah abi na Una papa pass the heritage to you? Because I know if you bring up a child in the way of the lord, when he grow up he will deffinately not depart from it.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by madridguy(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
lol

nigeriancuban:
lol,inbox I like that nickne for jail...
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by onyepapa(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Its a fhucking joke. It is not insulting or demeaning to the Igbos. You and the rest of my so-called "Brothers" all need to chill the fhuck out and enjoy life. You are not Igbo because you chose to be, you are Igbo because of the circumstances of your birth. You might as well have been born to Hausa parents, in the North, raised a Muslim and currently herding cattles from the North to the East.

Once more, its a joke.. If it means more than a joke to you, the problem is with you not the joke.
if you are not a fool you won't diss your father and call it fun or joke
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by onyepapa(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

if you are not a foool you won't diss your father and call it fun or joke
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by fortune1968: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:

ellabooz:

ellabooz:

yes no ransome was paid .the chief family only gave d abductors just 5m naira . cant u understand ?
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by ogashman(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2015
name checkers association, food is ready!!

abi this food no sweet?grin
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by informato: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
ITbomb:
Good
The best solution for this kind of criminality is a good database. How can criminals be moving like herdsmen.
A typical herdsman is content with his cows and the the calf, they need to be registered

BTW
A woman on top is a good sign
stop defending herdsmen...
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by MadCow1: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
if you are not a foool you won't diss your father and call it fun or joke

Diss my father? grin

Like seriously? grin

Naaaa.. I would tell my Dad this joke and he would take offence. His self esteem isn't fhucked up like that.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by onyepapa(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Diss my father? grin

Like seriously? grin

Naaaa.. I would tell my Dad this joke and he would take offence. His self esteem isn't fhucked up like that.
I never knew that your dad is also a MADCOW
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by MadCow1: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
I never knew that your dad is also a MADCOW

There is no such thing as a "MadCow".. undecided

My father can't be something that does not exist. Try again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Godset1: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
I believe the Police on this but my question is; who are those persons SSS paraded thr other day that they are the kidnappers of FALAE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by kingsleyosorinde(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
LET THE LAW OF THE LAND TAKE ITS FULL COURSE AND JUSTICE PREVAIL.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by seacoast(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
This guys must be executive kidnappers... See how they balance on better air conditioned house... Hehehehe.. Others are used to be paraded on the floor in open
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by ilo04(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
so u all risk your life because of wine and pepper soup money
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by nationwide1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Is good to be good, I luv him identifying d guy dat was kind to him, I wish his kindness will send him to Life in prison while others Die by hanging.
But do you still remember how one Fulani group said Baba Falae did not know his abductors?

Now he can even recognize the kind one among them.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by akigbemaru: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Olufalae abductors caught!
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
One idi0t fulani man would help them go scot-free... I didn't mention any names.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Splashme: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Everything is just wrong about
these Buhari's kinsmen
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by odehman: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Godfullsam:
One thing about the Nigerian police, if they want to work they will work.
hahaha am telling you bros
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
One looks like one of our leaders grin
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
up nigerian police. I salute u.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by fotadmowmend(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
But police talk dat tym say na lie say no ransom was paid ...... Nigerian police #telling_lies_since_19bc
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by cabaliciouscabal: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

there seems to be no hue and cry from our southwest brothers since the culprits are their ally and not Igbos.

since they are ok with this development, may it continue subsequently undecided

Well d Fulani Herdsmen Simply Follow D Way D Igbos Ar Good At.

It Is A Known Fact Dat D Igbos Ar Masters In Kidnappig.
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Sammerleen(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
A criminal is a criminal and is bound to commit more crimes if the opportunity presents itself. They are truly herdsmen...... kiss
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Forwetinnah: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
..no be NPF say dem no pay ransome?? The kind of lies flying in this administration eehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.