Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,671 members, 7,889,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked (39014 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by tucky200(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

there seems to be no hue and cry from our southwest brothers since the culprits are their ally and not Igbos.

since they are ok with this development, may it continue subsequently undecided

which kind brain disease u get sef
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by egoldman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by MadCow1: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
egoldman:

I thought of correcting you , but ur name made it less important .

You mean you wanted to correct a joke?

grin

And you are bothered about my user ID rather than checking your head.. grin
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by odehman: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
MamaChibuike:
Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852
trying to complete my registration but can't after entering my payza account number can't find where save or click register what should I do
Re: Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked by Rotimi47: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Godfullsam:
One thing about the Nigerian police, if they want to work they will work.
You can say that again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.