Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Not Sure If She's Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Not Sure If She's Pregnant (431 Views)

Am Not Sure What Kind Of Infection This Is!! / Help Needed: She Missed Her Date, Now She Feels She's Pregnant. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure If She's Pregnant by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2015
I had unprotected 20seconds sex with my girlfriend 13 days ago (didn't cum inside her ) After a week she complains of dizziness every evening and her breasts has swollen. She missed her period on 14th of this month. I got her acute and asked her to test herself. She did and the result was negative. But I'm still scared. Could that be pregnancy?
Please what drugs should I get her.
Re: Not Sure If She's Pregnant by nnachukz(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Drugs? What for if it is pregnancy? My bros just step up the game to quick marriage preparation.
Re: Not Sure If She's Pregnant by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2015
nnachukz:
Drugs? What for if it is pregnancy? My bros just step up the game to quick marriage preparation.

Just need advice please...

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit / Http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/ / Your Skin Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.