Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls (683 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by shigoslim(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
I want to help 4 serious minded who are been trying to make something out of nothing. am not here to scam you , but keep it in mind that there is no any free lunch on earth hence you give what you like to get what you want. Although am undergraduate trying to become self sufficient, self independent. trying to create self employ, after some hard working especially on internet i found out that someone can actualize his dreams if properly concentrate and devoted to what his doing.
if you are the type or who share the same should enter and let me take you a little bit to road to success but mind you, you give what you like to get what you want. Note am not here to scam or take you a rough success but willing to give you a legitimate income earner on internet.

please if you are already expert on internet money making don't join, i need just 4 layman or amateur.

here are the requirement you needs to have before you conclude your mind, they are:

1.... A working pc or laptop with 24hour internet connection.
2.... US verified paypal or payoneer account. if you are yet to have i think i will help you to do that
3..... 5 month guarantee income , because am not giving you a legitimate of quick money.
4..... time devoted and others

if you are ready hint me up here and let start the journey.......... my whatsapp number is 08068078220
Re: 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by PROFLOVY(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
U re not on whatsapp bro
Re: 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by shigoslim(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
PROFLOVY:
U re not on whatsapp bro

am there
Re: 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by olagamalin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hello bro....I am interested. Thanks in advance
Re: 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by shigoslim(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
olagamalin:
Hello bro....I am interested. Thanks in advance

you are welcome.
Re: 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by twentyk(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sounds great am in boss....
Re: 4 Serious Minded Should Enter. Just 4 Pls by shigoslim(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
twentyk:
Sounds great am in boss....

i will get back to you very soon

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: MTN Group CEO Forced To Resign Over N1.04trn Fine / Scrap Tyres Needed @ Large Quantities. Contact: 07039545778 / Home Based Companies -start Easily And Attain Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.