Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month (1242 Views)

Bloggers, Place Our Banner Ads On Your Blog And Earn 50% Commission! / How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook / I Will Manage Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Are you a blogger, business owner with a website , online service provider, organization , company?
Are you too pre-occupied and cannot meet up with regular blog post, business updates ,upcoming events and lots more on your site and you desire the services of an online virtual assistance ? we are here to take that stress off your shoulder and to help your business grow at a most affordable rate.

WHAT WE DO

1. We manage blog
* Regular blog update with contents
* matching each post with an appropriate picture to capture the attention of readers
* Strategic placement of AdSense codes in between post to enhance visibility and conversion
* Other assignments and inclusions which the client might deem fit and necessary

NB: we do not write articles for blog post. You are to provide us with the content/article of what you want
to post on your site and I will handle the rest.

2. We manage Company/ organization / Business website
* Regular update of websites with current happenings, new products awareness, business news
* Addition of new product or removal of out of stock products
* company news and information intended for readers/ users/buyes.
* posting of upcoming events
* Generally keeping the websites up to date
* Other assignments or inclusions which the client might deem fit and necessary.

3. We manage News portal websites
* Regular news updates as stipulated by the publisher
* Enhancement of every post with a matching picture(s)
* Other assignments or inclusions which the client might deem fit and necessary

4. E-Commerce websites / online stores / Merchants online stores on konga ,kaymu etc
* product listing
* products description
* Price adjustment
* Updating of product availability
* Other assignments or inclusions which the client might deem fit and necessary

5. We manage Facebook /fan page / twitter updates
* Regular Updates of your fan page
* Engaging fans as directed by the page owner
* Regular twitts on twitter handle
* Engaging followers as directed by the handle owner
* Responding to comments as deemed necessary by the client

6. facebook advert campaigns and promos
* setting up an effective facebook ad campaigns
* Helping you to run the campaign

7. Others things you might need our service for

WHAT WE CAN GUARANTEE YOU AS OUR CLIENT
You blog outlook/websites content would be more appealing to readers/visitors

Regular updates and constant engagement with readers /visitors/fan

You will be more than 98% satisfied with our service

Your readers/visitors “MIGHT” increase due to consistency and regular updates of your site

WHAT WE DON’T DO
We do not drive traffic neither do we sell traffic to websites but we can help you set up and effective add campaign(different rate may apply)

We do not write articles for blog post or as featured articles but we can research the internet to give you a very nice blog post or article on any topic if you so desire (different rate may apply).

CHARGES
# 10,000 / monthly
NB : Slightly higher charges may apply depending on job complexity and duration

HOW TO ORDER OUR SERVICE
Contact us and let us know what exactly you need us do for you
Call us : 07052074817
Email us : perfectjobs24@yahoo.com

looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2015
We add value to your business
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let us make your work easy for you
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Always at your service
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2015
At your service
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
We add value and give you the edge
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Make sure to create content regularly,

when I first started blogging g I was writing at least once a day to make sure that I had plenty of content for people to read when they came to my site. Many syndication sites also look for a certain amount of created content before they start syndicated your content. Once your readers become accustomed to your blog, they will get used to your writing schedule. Overtime you can decrease the quantity of your writing if you find it a bit daunting.
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Many websites and blogs really need an admin. A whole lot of them are so crappie and unsightly... Let us help you do that.
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Morning
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 3:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Happy new month
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
here to serve your
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Always at your service
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blogging is the easiest route for you to connect with your audience; which is critical if you want to build authority and create a successful online business. You don’t need any previous writing experience to get up and running.
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Keep moving
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Good morning
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Give your business that cutting edge
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Happy weekend folks
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2016
The internet is exploding with growth right now. More people than ever are online. This explosion in growth means more potential readers for your blog. In short, there is no better time than today to start your blog.
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by Fchristo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
I have a blog with which any day I post anything but all my trial to sign up for Google AdSense did not work for me. Please I need your advice and help so that I will start using my blog to make money. Thanks
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by Fchristo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please your help and direction is what I need or an expert to teach and put me through. I can be reached on +234706229479. Thanks
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
@fchristo...

Adsense requires a lot of patience and hard work. If you persist long enough they will eventually approve you provided you meet their terms.

Focus on making your blog a whaoooooooo place where readers will always come to. If you are able to do that I can assure you the money will roll in effortlessly. Patience and hard work is the key.

Regards
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Keep your business going
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2016
good morning
Re: Let Us Manage Your Blog And Website efficiently - 10,000 / month by kapitaz: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Always at your service

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders of International Stocks / Liberty For Sale @165 / Michael Imomoh (head Of Photography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.