Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess (916 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
my present girlfriend has gone AWOL since Tuesday because of this issue www.nairaland.com/2663598/insult-what. my ex female friend who I used to have a friends with benefits relationship with that I created this thread for www.nairaland.com/2616782/how-exgirlfriend-almost-hooked-me is back begging for a second chance (screenshots below) and there is also the issue of this girl I created a thread about that wants to ruin my relationship so as to be my next girlfriend www.nairaland.com/2629092/how-friendzone-girl. am so confused that am thinking of cutting all ties with the opposite sex because I can't let them derail my life
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by INTROVERT(f): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
All the advice they have been giving you on all those threads nko...
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by gab264(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
alexistaiwo:
my present girlfriend has gone AWOL since Tuesday because of this issue www.nairaland.com/2663598/insult-what. my ex female friend who I used to have a friends with benefits relationship with that I created this thread for www.nairaland.com/2616782/how-exgirlfriend-almost-hooked-me is back begging for a second chance (screenshots below) and there is also the issue of this girl I created a thread about that wants to ruin my relationship so as to be my next girlfriend www.nairaland.com/2629092/how-friendzone-girl. am so confused that am thinking of cutting all ties with the opposite sex because I can't let them derail my life
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
All the advice they have been giving you on all those threads nko...
sister this time shit just got real
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Beesluv: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
sorry
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by vizkiz: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
you are such a dummy! You had to show hename on NL don't you know these perverts will start checking her out on FB

Isn't that suppose to be a personal message between you guys? And does this screen shot make we believe you more?
What are you feeling like sef?
#Sighs...fool!
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Beesluv: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok, let me search for her on fbk
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Beesluv: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:
you are such a dummy! You had to show hename on NL don't you know these perverts will start checking her out on FB

Isn't that suppose to be a personal message between you guys? And does this screen shot make we believe you more?
#Sighs...fool!

you spoke my mind. Its not ideal
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, it might be better to stay off women for a while until everything clears. And I don't mean to sound judgemental, but you sef, what else were you expecting would happen when you were playing three women. Anways, just take out time to sort the issue out.
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:

#Sighs...fool!
thank you for drawing my notice to my folly. apologies

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:

you spoke my mind. Its not ideal
have removed it. Thank you
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Godmother:
OP, it might be better to stay off women for a while until everything clears. And I don't mean to sound judgemental, but you sef, what else were you expecting would happen when you were playing three women. Anways, just take out time to sort the issue out.
am not playing them. to be truthful they all came into my life of their own accord
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Godmother(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
alexistaiwo:

am not playing them. to be truthful they all came into my life of their own accord

That's where will and choice come in, bro. They came in but you could have said no smiley
Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Godmother:

That's where will and choice come in, bro. They came in but you could have said no smiley
they came in harmlessly, I never knew it will come to this

1 Like

Re: Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess by stanvesco(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
alexistaiwo:
bro ma jeki obo kpa e o....
In english it means gerarahia

(1) (Reply)

4 Scientific Reasons TALL Men Make The Best Lovers / Man Who Sponsored His Girlfriend's Education Allegedly Kills Her For Rejecting / Words You Can Use Instead Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.