Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Robert Powell Not Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robert Powell Not Jesus Christ? (469 Views)

‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Powell Not Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2015
ROBERT POWELL not JESUS CHRIST?

I was really busy reading some interesting posts on facebook when I stumbled upon a post written by a sanctimonious fellow.

The sanctimonious one wrote:
"For Those Of You Who Are Still Worshipping This Man, ROBERT POWELL Of America Calling Him Jesus, Please Continue.

Do You Need Me In Your Life? And The Gullible Minds Amongst You Will Be Typing "Yes Lord", Amen", Jesus I Need You. Please Continue Worshipping Robert Powell Of America (Na Nsogbu Adighi. Maka Na Agbachaa Øsø, Agùø Mailii)."

It's a shame the young man doesn't really understand the "mechanism" of Christian worship. He also doesn't understand why there is need for someone to play the role of Christ in a movie.

I wonder if this fellow and his friends, have really taken time to see The Passion of Christ.
If they had seen the movie, not only would they stop seeing the man, ROBERT POWELL, any other time they set out to see The Passion of Christ, their faith in Christ would grow by leaps and bounds too.
No one worships a thing, a person, not even God by default. Now, if you set out to worship God (Jesus), you can't end up worshipping ROBERT POWELL by default. Worship is a thing of the spirit. The ONE you set out to worship, you end up worshipping. That's the "mechanism" of Christian worship.
- O.S. Emejulu
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Robert Powell Not Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

When Your Star Leads To A Shack, / Deeper Life Bible Church Brethren Thread / Christianity And Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.