Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,991 members, 7,931,400 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus (8685 Views)

Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now / Case Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Are you sorted? May the good Lord bless your hustle
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by thickscomputers(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Hello Friend, U Mean U Are Still On This Issue, God Will Let Ur Helper Locate U. What About Those Asking For Ur Acct No.? The Man Should Be A Nice Man, I Mean The Owner Of The Bus. God Knows I Don't Have Oo
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2015
thickscomputers:
Hello Friend, U Mean U Are Still On This Issue, God Will Let Ur Helper Locate U. What About Those Asking For Ur Acct No.? The Man Should Be A Nice Man, I Mean The Owner Of The Bus. God Knows I Don't Have Oo
Amen My Brother, Thanks. Am Still On It, If Not For The Lawyer That Was Talking To The Man, He Would Have, That Is Why The Lawyer Gave Me Till Friday, Serious Lesson Learned
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
We should expect pics of you driving the bus and running your business now.
Good luck!
Don't forget to update us on the progress....its very important.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by profedet: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hi,

Do a snap shot of yourself standing by this same bus and post same to nairaland, then drop your name and account details, will do a mobile transfer of a token to you, send an email to edetnsikakbassey@gmail.com, to when you are done with the pics. Just to be sure your are genuine.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by wakes: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2015
micronut:

The only way you can be helped is to post a picture of yourself inside that bus. Get a friend to snap you left, right and centre. I can tell u 1001 people are ready to help u if u are geniune... post urself with the documents and the bus.

Let me tell you my experience here, i bought a university pre-degree scratch cards via e-transact for my junior sister at 15k, luckily she was given admission in another uni... I came to nairaland to sell the card at 10k after the 3rd day of buying the card. A young girl called me about few hours after, told me she needed the form. I said owk, that she should pay into an account and i would send the pin, she was scared not to be defrauded.

I smiled and told her she has nothing to worry about. After 2hrs she called me back along with her bf, the guy chat me up on whatsapp and said they have fear that they just can't trust nairaland guys. I said fine, if that is the case... i would send the pin, they should make sure they send my money on Monday, cos the day was on a Sunday. And that they should send me their Facebook ID. I did add them immediately and send the pin.

I Checked the University portal that sunday evening and discovered they have used the pin, saw all her data... she had filled the form, submitted and printed exam photo card. I called her, she said yes they filled the form at a cybercafe.. I wish her the best.

Fast forward to Monday evening, i didn't see any payment in respect of that, no message from both end.

After two days, i call the girl.. She begged me that something happened and that they have not forgotten, hopefully on friday. After friday, no show.. I Called again, this time, it's the boyfriend, you need to see how this guy was telling he is expecting one money in d next few weeks.

I Laughed at both of them and gave them 2weeks deadline after which i would stop asking them and pray they would be paid back in folds. After 2weeks, no show again.. I saw them on Facebook doing big boy lovers and loving up dp, i just smile.

I have to call them for the last time, that am done with them, and told them frankly that am bigger than 10k, just don't want the card to waste. It could have been better if they had begged for it. Till tomorrow, i never heard from them again. Fake and many fraudsters here.
Just Imagine! This is not good to read at all. Is it bad to help now? Na waoh!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hi Owonoko,

Its almost 3 days and I am still waiting for you to upload pics of your bus moving now.......
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by udysweet(f): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
From this ur comment,it seems you hav helped him out. Now he's gone quiet. Pls mr owonoko giv a feedback,cos I'm sure a few pple must hav helped a bit,dnt use dis and ruin odas who might later need genuine help mbok! I was seriosly contemplating helping wen I stumbled on dis thread but said lemme read well b4 I commit myself
larion:
Hi Owonoko,

Its almost 3 days and I am still waiting for you to upload pics of your bus moving now.......
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
larion:
Hi Owonoko,

Thank U Sir For Ur Comments, And Am Very Sorry For The Late Update. Have Been Seriously Busy Doing The Repaired. I Have Bought The 2 Tyres And The Sticker, But Am Have A Little Problem, I Was Told To Change The Oil To Give Good Sound, I Mean Like Have Services Of The Engine. That Is What Going To Delay Me B4 I Can Work With The Bus, So Please If There Is Any Help From Anybody. Just To Assist Me Fully So That I Can Finish, With Getting Extra Tyres And Jack & Wheel Spinner. Pls @ Larionnow, Thank U For The Loan.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
udysweet:
From this ur comment,it seems you hav helped him out. Now he's gone quiet. Pls mr owonoko giv a feedback,cos I'm sure a few pple must hav helped a bit,dnt use dis and ruin odas who might later need genuine help mbok! I was seriosly contemplating helping wen I stumbled on dis thread but said lemme read well b4 I commit myself
Pls I Still Need A Little Help To Tackle The Unplanned Oil Services, Extra Tyre And Jack With Wheel Spinner, Am Going To Wash The Bus Tomorow And Later Put More Picture Of What I Changed And The Sticker. Thanks
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
owonoko:
Pls I Still Need A Little Help To Tackle The Unplanned Oil Services, Extra Tyre And Jack With Wheel Spinner, Am Going To Wash The Bus Tomorow And Later Put More Picture Of What I Changed And The Sticker. Thanks
If you wash the bus and put more pics, I will be game to assist further......all that is needed from you is sincerity

I can foot the bills of the so called unplanned oil service, extra tyre, jack and wheel spanner shouldnt stop your first day operation, though not advisable but that shouldnt keep you @ home without working. Udysweet has also showed interest in helping so all you need to do now is to be genuine.

Note: if you start work without extra tyre/jack/spanner and you get stuck on the road because of this without haven't made money from the operations to fix it, hit me up and I will do like I have previously done immediately.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks Very Much For Your Support. Though I Wanted To Start The Operation Yesterday But The Engine Was Giving Services Due Sound, So The Mechanic Now Advise Me To Make Changes To The Oil And Change All The Plugs. That Will Brings Back The Engine. Its Was Affected Due To Long Parking In One Place. Pls Am Very Genniue And Sincere, Let Any One In Ijebu Ode Confirm This Pls.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by basadenet: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
what would i get for borrowing you N10k? Though N10k look small but it is still a big money to some folks. What will i gain?
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2015
larion:

If you wash the bus and put more pics, I will be game to assist further......all that is needed from you is sincerity

I can foot the bills of the so called unplanned oil service, extra tyre, jack and wheel spanner shouldnt stop your first day operation, though not advisable but that shouldnt keep you @ home without working. Udysweet has also showed interest in helping so all you need to do now is to be genuine.

Note: if you start work without extra tyre/jack/spanner and you get stuck on the road because of this without haven't made money from the operations to fix it, hit me up and I will do like I have previously done immediately.
Reply My Message Pls
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls 4k Is What Is Delaying Me To Start Working Finally, Its Just Unforeseen Repair, Engine Oil #2,800, And 6 New Plugs #1, 200. Pls. ODUTAYO ADEDEJI JIDE, 3243239018, FCMB BANK. Pls
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by udysweet(f): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gudeven,I've deliberately been quiet cos I actually don't have anytn to drop now. I'm undergoing some tests and treatments setting me back by some amount of money. Wish I cld help you out here and now
But again,find sm1 arnd ur area who can see d bus physically so he or she can knw u mean biz. Its 4k,dat shdnt be very hard to get cos I presume u want pple here to borrow u or is it like a dash thingy?
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
udysweet:
Gudeven,I've deliberately been quiet cos I actually don't have anytn to drop now. I'm undergoing some tests and treatments setting me back by some amount of money. Wish I cld help you out here and now
But again,find sm1 arnd ur area who can see d bus physically so he or she can knw u mean biz. Its 4k,dat shdnt be very hard to get cos I presume u want pple here to borrow u or is it like a dash thingy?
E Yah, Am Sorry For That, Nobody Is Ready To Borrow 1 Here In Ijebu Ode, Its Always Surprise Me, Not To Even See Any Body To Borrow Me When I Was Searching For 10k For More That 2 Months. Only People That Can Lend U Money Here In Ijebu Is For Burial Not For Some Things Like This, Better Still They Ask For Original Documents And With Juju, The Person Will Never Get The Money To Pay Back So For Them To Take Over The Property. Pls Am Looking For Borrow Or Dash, Good People Of Nairaland Pls
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by freekick: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
laron,I can verify if you need any. I stay in ijebu ode,ejinrin road. Thanks for your help. And i pray that GOD in infinite mercy will bless u more.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
micronut:

The only way you can be helped is to post a picture of yourself inside that bus. Get a friend to snap you left, right and centre. I can tell u 1001 people are ready to help u if u are geniune... post urself with the documents and the bus.

Let me tell you my experience here, i bought a university pre-degree scratch cards via e-transact for my junior sister at 15k, luckily she was given admission in another uni... I came to nairaland to sell the card at 10k after the 3rd day of buying the card. A young girl called me about few hours after, told me she needed the form. I said owk, that she should pay into an account and i would send the pin, she was scared not to be defrauded.

I smiled and told her she has nothing to worry about. After 2hrs she called me back along with her bf, the guy chat me up on whatsapp and said they have fear that they just can't trust nairaland guys. I said fine, if that is the case... i would send the pin, they should make sure they send my money on Monday, cos the day was on a Sunday. And that they should send me their Facebook ID. I did add them immediately and send the pin.

I Checked the University portal that sunday evening and discovered they have used the pin, saw all her data... she had filled the form, submitted and printed exam photo card. I called her, she said yes they filled the form at a cybercafe.. I wish her the best.

Fast forward to Monday evening, i didn't see any payment in respect of that, no message from both end.

After two days, i call the girl.. She begged me that something happened and that they have not forgotten, hopefully on friday. After friday, no show.. I Called again, this time, it's the boyfriend, you need to see how this guy was telling he is expecting one money in d next few weeks.

I Laughed at both of them and gave them 2weeks deadline after which i would stop asking them and pray they would be paid back in folds. After 2weeks, no show again.. I saw them on Facebook doing big boy lovers and loving up dp, i just smile.

I have to call them for the last time, that am done with them, and told them frankly that am bigger than 10k, just don't want the card to waste. It could have been better if they had begged for it. Till tomorrow, i never heard from them again. Fake and many fraudsters here.

Can you send me their numbers? And yours?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Can you send me their numbers? And yours?
Abi ! Becos That Is Called A Thief Walahi..
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2015
owonoko:
Pls 4k Is What Is Delaying Me To Start Working Finally, Its Just Unforeseen Repair, Engine Oil #2,800, And 6 New Plugs #1, 200. Pls. ODUTAYO ADEDEJI JIDE, 3243239018, FCMB BANK. Pls
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by saniby: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Come on ! @Owonoko.
What s all this talk about borrowing 10k and now 4k. Is this not the same bus that u offered for sale on Nairaland auto section, that now u converted to a hire purchase for your self?
Have u forgotten that u put up this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2714733/naija-used-volkswagen-lt-transporter
What people are asking you is to be real and sincere and help will come your vway, of course from God.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
saniby:
Come on ! @Owonoko.
What s all this talk about borrowing 10k and now 4k. Is this not the same bus that u offered for sale on Nairaland auto section, that now u converted to a hire purchase for your self?
Have u forgotten that u put up this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2714733/naija-used-volkswagen-lt-transporter
What people are asking you is to be real and sincere and help will come your vway, of course from God.
Yes But That Was When I Could Not Raise The Money For Almost 2 Months Then, When The Owner Collected It And Wanted To Sell It Off And For Me Not To Loose My Deposit, I Was Advice To Look For A Buyer It Then , But With The Help Of The Lawyer And The Owner's Wife That Talked To Him To Give Me Another Second Chance. That Was Why Brother. Thank U
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
owonoko:
Owonoko, I am waiting for you....
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by funtanherb(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Owonikoko send your account number i will send you 10k but how can you prove you are real
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 6:28am On Jan 07, 2016
funtanherb:
Owonikoko send your account number i will send you 10k but how can you prove you are real

No don't send, I gave him 10k only not to hear from him again.... Wen I complained here he came out saying he needed extra 4k to fix more things, I gave him 5k extra..... Since den he has gone mute again.

I'm still waiting his response this time before I draw the last straw......

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by udysweet(f): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
I ddnt giv him because I had som financial obligations towards my health. Am suprised he cldnt com here to state u gav him mony and to say tnk you. Do you by chance hav his fone number?
larion:

No don't send, I gave him 10k only not to hear from him again.... Wen I complained here he came out saying he needed extra 4k to fix more things, I gave him 5k extra..... Since den he has gone mute again.

I still waiting his response this time before I draw the last straw......
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by peeparty(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
udysweet:
I ddnt giv him because I had som financial obligations towards my health. Am suprised he cldnt com here to state u gav him mony and to say tnk you. Do you by chance hav his fone number?
ufan ur health?nsido
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by ogoplus: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
larion:

I still waiting his response this time before I draw the last straw......

@larion please has OP contacted with latest updates?

I don't understand why you and other good spirited NLders have "to beg" him(OP) for updates....

@Owonikoko...... you need to give updates on how far you have gone....for the sake of others who may need help from NLders in future.

I have not seen anywhere in your thread where you confirmed that some good guy(s) here have sent you some money....not even a "thank you note"

Have you sent @larion a thank you note?

Apart from not providing adequate proofs for forumite, I think you under estimated what it will cost to put the bus on the road....
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
@ Larion, Am Very Sorry For Not Have Contacted U Since U Have Putting Solution To My Problem And I Have Been Really Working Hard To Put Everything About The Bus Working Well. And I Still Thank God For Everything. Though It Is Not Easy About Transport Business, And I Have Been Disturbed By The Owner Of The Bus Also For Weekly Remittance. And All The Parts Needed Is What Am Getting Right Now. Please I Will Still Update You. But I Have Discussed With U @ Larion Through The Email.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You / Shares, Dead Investor And Children / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today In Black Market With Positive Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.