Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus (8705 Views)

Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now / Case Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2016
owonoko:
@ Larion, Am Very Sorry For Not Have Contacted U Since U Have Putting Solution To My Problem And I Have Been Really Working Hard To Put Everything About The Bus Working Well. And I Still Thank God For Everything. Though It Is Not Easy About Transport Business, And I Have Been Disturbed By The Owner Of The Bus Also For Weekly Remittance. And All The Parts Needed Is What Am Getting Right Now. Please I Will Still Update You. But I Have Discussed With U @ Larion Through The Email.

Bros, matter for Mathias...... It's not about contacting me... . You said all needed to get d bus moving was extra 4k, I gave u 5k and you are "still putting" the bus to work, like seriously so the bus have not started working neh? You gotta be kidding.

For the sake of it, we can communicate here and not email, as u can see ogoplus and udysweet are also interested so do the needful and Show us pics of the bus in action after all you got your tyre and spark plugs now I don't know what other part I are trying to pit togeda.

Don't also be sorry for not contacting me, I nor be boss, I not be god, rather be sorry for haven't not started your business, the year is a week old already and it's your business..... I got mine too
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by funtanherb(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Owonikoko you don't need to send me a private message,it seems your integrity and sincerity is at stake here .. laron already send you more than enough needed to fix the bus and put it on the road working
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
The Bus Is Already Working By Now. What Am Telling U Is That Becos The Bus Has Started Working, Immediately The Owner Started Asking For Another Deposit To Support The Formal One. Anybody That Still Want To Help Me Can Still Help Me, I Haven't Buy Others Parts. Even My Family Are Complaining Becos I Have Not Been Able To Drod Any Money At Home. Even I Am Disturbed By The Extra Tyres And Jack, If The Tyres Get Down, I Have To Take It Down To Vulcanizer, And Drop The Passengers And Very Disguising. So Still Faces
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by mzgboy: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please snap the bus, stand in front, at left door and right side. Then people will surely help.
Am a student and a blogger, i can still help with little of my blogging income.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Tranquild(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
This Picture Is Online Before And The Bus Is Working Now From Imota To Ikorodu.

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by udysweet(f): 5:05am On Jan 10, 2016
peeparty post=41433017 41748233:
ufan ur health?nsido
Am good
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by peeparty(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Happy sunday
udysweet:

Am good
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by tayor3(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
God bless the helpers, and ppl that wish to help but can't due to 1 or 2 reasons.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
I was thinking of loaning you 10k but seeing all this negative comments....hmmm....I don change my mind
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
sweetboiy:
I was thinking of loaning you 10k but seeing all this negative comments....hmmm....I don change my mind
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
mzgboy:
Please snap the bus, stand in front, at left door and right side. Then people will surely help.
Am a student and a blogger, i can still help with little of my blogging income.
I Haven't Hear From You Brother.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
owonoko:
The Bus Is Already Working By Now. What Am Telling U Is That Becos The Bus Has Started Working, Immediately The Owner Started Asking For Another Deposit To Support The Formal One. Anybody That Still Want To Help Me Can Still Help Me, I Haven't Buy Others Parts. Even My Family Are Complaining Becos I Have Not Been Able To Drod Any Money At Home. Even I Am Disturbed By The Extra Tyres And Jack, If The Tyres Get Down, I Have To Take It Down To Vulcanizer, And Drop The Passengers And Very Disguising. So Still Faces
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by gmacnoms(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
For real..... it's dis kind of pple dat make it hard for others seekin help to find one. I'v read dis thread from beginnin till now, and I got rilli pissed how pple can b so insincere. Op, u r annoyin. And my annoyance is that, ur kind, deters pple with gud hrts and intentions.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
gmacnoms:
For real..... it's dis kind of pple dat make it hard for others seekin help to find one. I'v read dis thread from beginnin till now, and I got rilli pissed how pple can b so insincere. Op, u r annoyin. And my annoyance is that, ur kind, deters pple with gud hrts and intentions.
Pls I Don't Understand Ur Comments.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
owonoko:

Owonoko..... You are a joker!

A very big one, so u are telling me u r still looking for someone to help you..... Like seriously.

You got the 10k needed, you made additional complain and I gave you another 5k, now the bus is working according to you so exactly what is your problem, are you the only one needing help.

If the bus has worked for some days can't you reinvest your profit, don't bring the crap that d owner is collecting money because it's a lie!

In fact you are a fool for taking everybody on this thread to be a fool, you are obviously lying, for your information, I was 60% sure u were lying but still went ahead to give you the benefit of doubt.

Instead of you to chop that 15k and run away you still wanna scam more people with same old story....the picture you posted before the bus started working is same picture your are posting now.

I give you the next 3 working days to return my money and/or keep quiet before I call seun and other mods to ban you for scamming of public forum.

If you are not careful I will track your IP through your phone service provider and get you arrested by the police.....you go just see men in black knocking you door.

You think because you are on the internet you are covered, you go learn the power of information technology security after you have been exposed live!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by ayindepremier: 2:24am On Jan 13, 2016
I don't know why I got to this topic, Insomnia I think.
BTW, this guy bad!! as in, BAD!!!
You just scammed ppl Nairas and you still want more.
abeg, someone should teach this guy some lessons.
I doubt if other serious ppl can actually get help from great minds here.
Pls, can someone finish this guy!!
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by udysweet(f): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Dunno what to say again. I don't want to be quick to conclude on this matter because I don't want to seem like it was hasty. I suggest people desist from further sending him anything, for now let him try hard as he already has a means of income. It's not usually rosy at first. I just hate the fact of this Pity party he's drawing up haba. By the way the number you used in sending me the sms who owns it? Was switched off at some point back then when I tried reaching you and then true caller brought out a funny name
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Heymus(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Wow!, i came accross this post today and i have been reading from the begining to this stage. Its a pity. Op you're a dissapointment indeed. @larion and others kind hearted nairalander God will bless you and reward you real good.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by larion: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2016
First of all, let's give it up for Seun and the entire Nairaland team, Mods, super mods and d rest working in back office team..... Owonoko has been banned without time wasting.

When seun first talked about switching from SMF script to its original Nairaland script, I called him a joker, but here we have it, Nairaland coded script doing excellent, also Wen Adsense messed him up, I felt it was over but with the Nairaland in house ad, m sure they are making more..... Kudos to d entire team.

Back to Owonoko, he sent me a mail, pleading that he is not a scammer and all that, me with the small heart that I have, I am moved to pity but I sure do know he is lying.....

Owonoko, I know you are reading this now and I know you are about registering with another email, bros, my request is simple...... What do you need extra money for when your bus is working.

You probably need another 3k or 4k, dude, you can make this from your business in 3days, what are you relying on others for, you got the start up cash you needed, except you are lying that your bus has started which will be another crime.

Let me give a brief of me, Wen I was on d street hustling, I once trekked from Ota in Ogun state to AIT alagbado in Lagos state in search of web design contract, if I got someone to give me just 10k then.... I would have been glad, let me cut out the hustling story to make my post short.

Today m paid, to God be d glory.... Paid enough not to bother to give you 15k despite been 60% sure u r lying but guess what nigga, we still all have to hustle, for example, I didn't have breakfast this Morin and m not sure of lunch, why? No money, I am not based in Nigeria and I do rely on my GTB ATM when I am stuck like this but this has been blocked by the federal govt, no withdrawals from otherside Nigeria with Nigerian ATM, so I just have to wait till the next time I will be paid here, the last cash I had was used to fuel my car, at least I will go to work even if I no chop.

Long story short Owonoko, even me wey dey help you still dey hustle and you wey Dem dey help wan dey flex..... Stop it.

Your message to my private mail says I should give you another chance but I don't know what else you want, nigga.. Your bus is working like you said so face your work make I face my own, you said you need spare tyre after I gave you initial 10k to buy tyre to at least move but I tell you, even my car doesn't have a spare tyre, m still hoping to buy one as the one there is just for demo Wen police stop and search me.

Owonoko you bus is working, Go and work! Make money, improve the well being of your dependant.... If you choose to give me my money back good, if not, no whala.

The only thing I owe you is your ban Nairaland ID, if you can post enough convincing pictures of your bus in motion/operation, I will send Seun and the rest a mail to please release the ban..... Else remain in limbo

Nor send me private message again else you give me a reason to track your IP and track you if you know what that means.

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by udysweet(f): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
All I can say to you @larion is God bless your hustle and bless you too. Just read your post now and all I can do is shake my head at this guy. Make I no even talk my own story but trust me if I have d opportunity owonoko has as it were, I won't come and beg again especially on the forum. You need to see some buses then he will thank God for his own. By the way why is the owner stressing him further? Is that how it's done, as if the bus is returned the owner with quickly get another driver easily.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
owonoko:

Why should anyone help you when you did not even acknowledge the previous donations given to you? For all we know other people have sent more more money to your account and you're still here begging for more. Kindly find a way to repair your bus from the daily proceeds it brings and refund Larion his money.

And no, you will not be unbanned.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
@Larion, hope you recieve nairaland private messages? I sent you one now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solar Power Systems For sale! / Binance Trading / Uba, Zenith, Gtbank Financial Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.