Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,735 members, 7,898,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex (802 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by Gettolove(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2009
How hard or easy is it for one to keep in tourch with exs

I have had a number of affairs with girls and often times, you would still like to keep in tourch with some of 'em. Lately i realised that trying to keep in tourch with former first ladies have been risky and sometimes could damage one's present relationship.

Have you any advise or experience
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by eyeshadow(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
Why would you want to keep in touch with an ex? What do you stand to gain and more importantly, what does she stand to gain from being friends with you?
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by iice(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
It's a breeze for me. . .iice is chill like that cool

Never really had problems with being friends with them.
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
It's natural for me not to keep in touch with people in general. An ex would not be any different. cool cool
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by debosky(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
stillwater:

[b]It's natural for me not to keep in touch with people in general. [/b]An ex would not be any different. cool cool

That's why you're treating me (your fiance) so badly. angry

Don't be friends with an ex till at least 6 months has passed - that is my advice. Basically give yourself time to heal and recover. Once you've done that keep communication to a minimum. Exes often try to get back into relationships so you need to keep them at arms length to control things.
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by spikedcylinder: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
*Ahem*
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by yme1(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
i love being friend with my EX

but not close frd tongue grin
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by dae(f): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
angry friends with my EX, hell nawwww! thats why they're called EX --- former somebody, can never be in my present life. wink
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by Pataki: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
Friends with my ex? No way! What is in the past, stays in the past. Whether I messed it up or she did.
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by Czarskit(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ No nid being friends. ~
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by Pittbaby(f): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
no problem here , when is not as if when we broke up it was a knock down fight . actually called my last ex about once a month to see how he was doing for about a year after we broke up .
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2009
debosky:

That's why you're treating me (your fiance) so badly. angry

Don't be friends with an ex till at least 6 months has passed - that is my advice. Basically give yourself time to heal and recover. Once you've done that keep communication to a minimum. Exes often try to get back into relationships so you need to keep them at arms length to control things.

Yes. Don't come near me or I'll shoot you. tongue
Re: Its Hard To Still Be A Friend Of Your Ex by ladybam(f): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
@post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

If We Don't Marry, I Will Cheat On Him(my Husband) / God Or Your Babe: Who Get This? / If Your Girl Friend Told You Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.