Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State (39292 Views)

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
jaymichael:
Lol.

tongue
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Panzerfaust(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
This story is to show how myopic, backward, lazy, unclassified, under-developed and clueless the DauraDullard.

1984 to date no rebranding, no new skill acquisition, not even attempt to find his missing O'level or re-sit the WAEC/NECO Exam.

We could not also see any meaningful contribution by BuuuHary to either his home town, his state (Kastina) or to the larger Nigeria society since 1984. undecided

What a shame to modernization. cheesy
PDP was in power in Katsina since 1999, so what is your point?..Your hatred for PMB has rendered you daft.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Panzerfaust:
PDP was in power in Katsina since 1999, so what is your point?..Your hatred for PMB has rendered you daft.

I am not responsible for your situation. Sorry!
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Revolva(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Even is na 500 naira per night I no lodge
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, your tuwo infested brain suddenly rebooted grin

You started with the pictures thingy and I'm only trying to bring the discourse down to your level and you're already hauling ass like the coward that you are. grin

Go back to begging in the streets of Kano and Sokoto ,another bomb blast might just relieve you of your miserable existence. grin
damn! Brutality
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by basilo101: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
eye4eye:

Peace eluding mid-east but why your fellow yeebos trooping to Dubai, Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait on daily basis? In fact, your fellow yeebos now changing their names to Muhammed and Adam.
dats d problem wit faint hearted fellows like u guys. Weather peace or no peace as long as there is money to make igbos must enter. At least ur coment nullifies early notion dat ur being "accomodating" is d reasn igbos live in Lagos
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Hernandez88(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Did yu knw my advice to yu?
Try to work hard & even harder to achieve wht last born of President Muhammed Buhari hav achieved in his/her life cos with these rubbishes yu ar spewing, i pray so.

At the same time, try to work hard & even more harder so that people cn know yu in yur street talkless knowing in yur Local Govt. cos President Muhammed Buhari is already known everywhere & yu cn be crying & wailing together, President Muhammed Buhari will govern till 2019 at least.

Firefire:
This story is to show how myopic, backward, lazy, unclassified, under-developed and clueless the DauraDullard.

1984 to date no rebranding, no new skill acquisition, not even attempt to find his missing O'level or re-sit the WAEC/NECO Exam.

We could not also see any meaningful contribution by BuuuHary to either his home town, his state (Kastina) or to the larger Nigeria society since 1984. undecided

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Hernandez88:
Did yu knw my advice to yu?
Try to work hard & even harder to achieve wht last born of President Muhammed Buhari hav achieved in his/her life cos with these rubbishes yu ar spewing, i pray so.

At the same time, try to work hard & even more harder so that people cn know yu in yur street talkless knowing in yur Local Govt. cos President Muhammed Buhari is already known everywhere & yu cn be crying & wailing together, President Muhammed Buhari will govern till 2019 at least.

Sorry oooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Hernandez88(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Dat guy @FireFire is too daft.

Panzerfaust:
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by barcaboi(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

u re really an imported goat....damn; PDP has ruled dat state as long as I can remember. ...so GMB dey at fault? U really need a good upbringing. ....nairaland ain't no place 2 vent ur bitterness.....madman

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by HungerBAD: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ola17:

Omo Iya mi.

I saw his post o. What pissed me off was this irksome penchant for some people to always find a way to link everything to GEJ. Basic lessons in behavioral psychology will make one believe that there seems to be some other motives behind the hatred some people have for the former president apart from his non performance and corruption.

I mean, GEJ is not there anymore so why this impulsive obsession with him?

You are fire fire, are you guys okay?

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ola17: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

APC cockroaches on Nairaland should note that they have no monopoly of attacks and insults.

Why they link every stupid post to GEJ calling him names will not be tolerated by me and my team here.

I hate their hypocrisy.
See you now, just because I admitted the op's hypocrisy, you ended up calling me a roach? You no well. Abeg swerve.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

The other day, some people were blasting GEJ for not providing his Otueoke people with potable water.

And the issue is....is it GEJ's job to provide his people with water? What is the work of the LG chairmen, the state governor.,etc.Was GEJ voted as the chair of Otueoke LGA?

Now, here you are blaming Buhari for the deplorable state of the hotel in his town.

Is it Buhari's job......or that of the State Hotel Management Board and the Toursim Unit ....to fix the hotel.

After, you Nigerians will be calling for true federalism.....and at the same time be calling for unitary government by asking Abuja to do everything for you.

Why don't we just abolish states, LG, regions, governors, etc....and run everything from Aso Rock....since that is what all of you lazy Nigerians want?
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ola17:

See you now, just because I admitted the op's hypocrisy, you ended up calling me a roach? You no well. Abeg swerve.

No vex.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by HungerBAD: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
eye4eye:

Peace eluding mid-east but why your fellow yeebos trooping to Dubai, Lebanon, Qatar, Kuwait on daily basis? In fact, your fellow yeebos now changing their names to Muhammed and Adam.

ouch.

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Dayg88(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did the Hausa/Fulani and the Yoruba elites do in Nigeria for all the 4 decades of holding Nigeria down under the barrel of the gun cum ill conceived democracy for 10 years.(They couldn't even lift their own people out of poverty)

When you sincerely answer this question, I will also give you a sincere, undiluted answer to your question.

The way you reason will let you remain a ''truckpusher''

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.