Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State (39297 Views)

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Mtcheeeeeewww.

Gragra stay focused
I no gree again - Leave me alone cheesy
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

shocked shocked

So a woman is behind that handle?... Wonderful!, I never knew.
Better woman with Ikebe wey fit break mama charly rubber chair. grin cheesy
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Lucasbalo(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Unfortunately the people are being constantly polarized on region,religion and ethnicity and that card seems to be working so far these thieving elites.
United we Stand, Divided we Fall. Diversity is the soul of a progressive Nation, and there is strength in Diversity.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Parasite, and these are your folks being fed with shovel like cows. grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Very funny picture!... This QuotaSystem guy you quoted once claimed (lied) that his mom is from South south. cheesy

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Don't mind him.

Instead of rounding up investors and hiring Abdulwatecx to quickly build them a world class resort and make that money, he's over here writing syllabus.

It's not like they even care anyway, they just want to find anything to insult Buhari.

Should Buhari now be building local hotels? Is that what you Nigerians elected him to do?

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Better woman with Ikebe wey fit break mama charly rubber chair. grin cheesy
Chai! grin

I can't wait to behold it. cheesy

grin grin grin @ "mama charly rubber chair".
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by InvertedHammer: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2015
/
No matter how critically it is analyzed...

that Otuoke people have no source of clean water supply is inexcusable.

That E-W road is in shambles is inexcusable after GEJ's 6-years stint in Aso Rock.

When people cry about marginalization and fight for one of their own to occupy a certain position, what are they fighting for?

So that the individual will go there and line his own pocket?

Some people just like to argue for the heck of it just to make their stu.pidity very glaring to all.

GEJ is a colossal failure to himself, his town and the ND as a whole.

/

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
United we Stand, Divided we Fall. Diversity is the soul of a progressive Nation, and there is strength in Diversity.

Shut up abeg. Every time I see a post like this, I just wanna slap the sense into the poster.

So annoying. Stop sounding like a gay btchhhh at a YMCA parade
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2015
@the sex starved ediots, get a room pls
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Very funny picture!... This QuotaSystem guy you quoted once claimed (lied) that his mom is from South south. cheesy

Reagan, Bush, Jim Baker, Edwin Meese and the other laughing Republicans are the reason America is being hated all over the world because of their jingoistic attitudes. Funny picture though especially now that the Republicans are idolising the no good Cowboy AKA Reagan.

2 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
We can't achieve that unity until we do the needed restructuring and education made compulsory for every child born in Nigerian soil, else these elites will have enough people to use as cannon fodders to maintain their stranglehold on the people by using region ,religion and ethnicity like they have always done.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by QuotaSystem: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2015
What I see there is lots of Jollof rice and no spoon big enough to serve the many hungry displaced persons grin. At least someone is not diverting the allocation instead to buy champagne while his brothers guzzle shiit water grin

Mate how does this change the fact that the Niger Delta is a backward and polluted region because of the activities of your type that keep defending the corruption and wickedness of your leaders?

The first step is to stay off drinking water contaminated by the decomposing remains of unwanted dead babies, from then on maybe you can start to think straight instead of like a cursed self hating sychophant.

Truckpusher:
Parasite, and these are your folks being fed with shovel like cows. grin

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehe.... grin

The mad man name from now hencforth na GutterSystem and not QuotaSystem. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Benbelor(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2015
245million just to Repair a Motel Mr govnor are yhu building a sky crapper

And I hope yhu haf paid the salaries of civil servants. Btw, must all nigeria president hail from a poor and wretched town
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by nobeku: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
This story is to show how myopic, backward, lazy, unclassified, under-developed and clueless the DauraDullard.

1984 to date no rebranding, no new skill acquisition, not even attempt to find his missing O'level or re-sit the WAEC/NECO Exam.

We could not also see any meaningful contribution by BuuuHary to either his home town, his state (Kastina) or to the larger Nigeria society since 1984. undecided

What a shame to modernization. cheesy
YOU ARE A SHAME TO THE earth.. bloody scum of a man with even no meagre achievement to his name.. You think you can come out here and speak wind and folks will take you serious.. You need to get your cranium checked..

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Reagan, Bush, Jim Baker, Edwin Meese and the other laughing Republicans are the reason America is being hated all over the world because of their jingoistic attitudes. Funny picture though especially now that the Republicans are idolising the no good Cowboy AKA Reagan.
Hmmmmm... Nice analysis. smiley
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Shut up abeg. Every time I see a post like this, I just wanna slap the sense into the poster.

So annoying. Stop sounding like a gay btchhhh at a YMCA parade
Mental midget that thrives on bigotry. Come to where I am and slap me and see what will happen to you. I will deal with you what we do your ilk on the South Chitown.

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.... grin

The mad man name from now hencforth na GutterSystem and not QuotaSystem. grin grin
Nice one boss!

That is a suitable name for the Almajiric guy. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by ElFenomeno1: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
This story is to show how myopic, backward, lazy, unclassified, under-developed and clueless the DauraDullard.

1984 to date no rebranding, no new skill acquisition, not even attempt to find his missing O'level or re-sit the WAEC/NECO Exam.

We could not also see any meaningful contribution by BuuuHary to either his home town, his state (Kastina) or to the larger Nigeria society since 1984. undecided

Daft cun t
Your brain is so empty such that when you breathe your skull echoes
Oponu omo iran ki ran

2 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What I see there is lots of Jollof rice and no spoon big enough to serve the many hungry displaced persons grin. At least someone is not diverting the allocation instead to buy champagne while his brothers guzzle shiit water grin

Mate how does this change the fact that the Niger Delta is a backward and polluted region because of the activities of your type that keep defending the corruption and wickedness of your leaders?

The first step is to stay off drinking water contaminated by the decomposing remains of unwanted dead babies, from then on maybe you can start to think straight instead of like a cursed self hating sychophant.

Keep consoling yourself mumu. grin

And these are your women ,after being sodomized by Shecow and his bunch of ragtag army. grin what happened to the 72 hoes that are in Jannah awaiting their inglorious return with a burnt out diick? grin

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by nobeku: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2015
eye4eye:

Firefire the foolish man. Katsina has been governed by PDP since 1999. I cant believe you are now blaming Buhari who just came to power just about 140 days ago. You are so foolish your entire family ashamed of your foolishness.

4 years is not enough to wail. Be prepared to wail for another 16 years. You can go and die after wailing for another 16 years. oloriburuku werey.
This Firefire is the most STEWPEED of them all on Nairaland.. Always firing intellectual blanks as his name suggests...
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Mental midget that thrives on bigotry. Come to where I am and slap me and see what will happen to you. I will deal with you what we do your ilk on the South Chitown.

You won't do chin chun chon. You'll beg me to slap your other cheek smiley And I'll gladly slap you back to Russia
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Daft cun the
Your brain is so empty such that when you breathe your skull echoes
Oponu omo iran ki ran

Lmaooooo Jesuuuu grin
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by PastorandMentor(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2015
So your definition of Humble is in Development? Ok bye..
HungerBAD:

This Story is to show how humble he is.

If it was some other President(like the Clueless one)he probably would have built 5 Sheraton hotels,,2 Poly's,One WilberForce University,plenty housing Estates and rest to make his Town the envy of others.

Buhari is really an humble and un-corrupt man.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice one boss!

That is a suitable name for the Almajiric guy. cheesy
Please spread the name. grin grin

You can even use it as end of quote.

How can a parasite have the effrontery to be answering quotasystem again? grin grin grin

Spread the news ,boy!
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by InvertedHammer: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
/
The sad thing about Nigeria is that if Musa, Kayode and Emeka loot the treasury dry, the masses will say that it is fair game because the three major tribes are equally represented. It doesn't matter if it is of no benefits to them neither does it matter that their future is being mortgaged.

I am still of the opinion that when Nigerians start suffering, it is id.iotic to feel sorry for them. Survival of the fittest mode activated.
/
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Lucasbalo(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

You won't do chin chun chon. You'll beg me to slap your other cheek smiley And I'll gladly slap you back to Russia
Guys like you are the lots on Nairaland, passing unnecessary insults anonymously. No wonder you can't even show your face. A guy that throw stone and hide his hands. Brainstems like you hurl insults when you have nothing rational to add. Don't fu\k with me. I am not into insulting people but you went overboard by calling me gay.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Please spread the name. grin grin

You can even use it as end of quote.

How can a parasite have the effrontery to be answering quotasystem again? grin grin grin

Spread the news ,boy!
Aye Aye captain!!!

That shall be done with immediate effect!

I hope he crosses my path soonest.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Panzerfaust(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Guys like you are the lots on Nairaland, passing unnecessary insults anonymously. No wonder you can't even show your face. A guy that throw stone and hide his hands. Brainstems like you hurl insults when you have nothing rational to add. Don't fu\k with me. I am not into insulting people but you went overboard by calling me gay.
I learnt from a reliable source that the poster you quoted is a woman. Can you imagine that
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
The sad thing about Nigeria is that if Musa, Kayode and Emeka loot the treasury dry, the masses will say that it is fair game because the three major tribes are equally represented. It doesn't matter if it is of no benefits to them neither does it matter that their future is being mortgaged.
I am still of the opinion that when Nigerians start suffering, it is id.iotic to feel sorry for them. Survival of the fittest mode activated.
/

Lol....... They still prefer twaleeeee-ing for thieves.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Aye Aye captain!!!

That shall be done with immediate effect!

I hope he crosses my path soonest.
No pity , use maximum fire power and fire to kill - Any ban contact me and one phone call will bring you back to finish him.

Ghost mode activated.

In short just do anyhow - I dey your back gidigbam like palm tree. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.