Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State (39291 Views)

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Nigerians Turned Back From Buhari's Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 5:32am On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:

F.uck off, Oponu.

Pele ti eee. Alawoku tongue
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by QuotaSystem: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Just as I expected, the ogogoro guzzling swine has no answers for the backwardness of the Niger Delta and foolishness of protecting your corrupt and irresponsible fathers. It took a Fulani man from Daura to order a clean up of ogoni despite your Jonathan having the UNEP report about it.

That's exactly why the ND remains an undeveloped open sore, damaged by environmental pollution and teeming with poverty ravaged residents that shiit and drink from the same water source grin grin

Quote me when you can answer the questions relevant to your claims and spare me the laughable attempts to derail grin

Truckpusher:
Talk to me when you yank off those smelly extra flesh you got on your didi. grin

The North is the most educationally backward region despite holding the country down for decades - You must be living in a fool's paradise.

We served in the North bro, You're backward ,illiterate and uneducated and while these same attributes can be associated with almost every region of this country ,it is also worthy to note that the North's case is a human disaster.

Go figure..............

3 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Dude do you see me praising Tinubu who probably looks like a midget close to what GEJ and his touts stole.

Na your type dey shout twaleeeee Baba " when That bush rat Ibori used to drive by.

Lmao - Why are diverting attention to your original intent for quoting me in the first place?

You made it look as if Nigeria's problem was a regional problem on a particular time with a particular person as President and I simply pointed out to you that we all have our fair share of thieving elites.

You see ,Nigerians are the ones bearing the brunt and not just one region.

FYI: 2/3 of Nigerians would have been dead before I would end up shouting twaleee baba for any bastard.....Between, I sent you a request on the PS4 thingy we talked about and you didn't accept,what were you afraid of? grin

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by MrMbaM: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

Pele ti eee. Alawoku tongue

Omo lasan Ike ji aja, oloribu omo. Awon omo e ma to fun e lepe pelu oribu to rawole. Alai lojuti omo.

2 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Burger01(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Suddenly , Jonathan has become a Niger Delta President? smh grin

You might want to check yourself for amnesia bro.
Of course, I believe you are wise and exposed intellegently enough to grapple with my statement. Stop ducking obvious fact and be less sentimental. Jonathan was a failure to your region...own up to it bruh. Ordinary second Niger bridge na headache for Jonathan. Now tell me, who will ever want to take people from your region seriously when it boils down to federal governance

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ola17: 5:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

Don't mind the brainwashed fellows from my clan.

I believe they are under strong JUJU, Spell and strong Withcraft bewitchment activities. cheesy
Wailer tongue

But seriously d thing don tire me no be small.
One has to draw a line between blind support/sentiments and genuine support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:

Omo lasan Ike ji aja, oloribu omo. Awon omo e ma to fun e lepe pelu oribu to rawole. Alai lojuti omo.

A ku ojumo ire...

Ire gbangba.

Layo oooo. tongue cheesy
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by QuotaSystem: 5:39am On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

1. What have Niger deltan leadership done with the billions allocated to it through allocations, 13% derivation, several interventionist agencies etc?

2. Otueke lacks potable water today despite having GEJ, how do you explain such failure, incompetence, ineptitude, and selfish wickedness?

3. When will Niger delta youths stop guzzling ogogoro all day while decaying with poverty and make their irresponsible leaders accountable to them instead of treating them like demi gods and protecting their community?

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:41am On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Just as I expected, the ogogoro guzzling swine has no answers for the backwardness of the Niger Delta and foolishness of protecting your corrupt and irresponsible fathers. It took a Fulani man from Daura to order a clean up of ogoni despite your Jonathan having the UNEP report about it.

That's exactly why the ND remains an undeveloped open sore, damaged by environmental pollution and teeming with poverty ravaged residents that shit and drink from the same water source.

Quote me when you can answer the questions relevant to your claims and spare me the laughable attempts derail grin

You'd be laughing until Boko Haram come knocking on your door. ooh ooh ! They are already sacking villages and towns making you refugees in your own home - I think this is what you should be bothered about.

I guess you just realized now how ISIS overran Iraq and threatening to take over all of Syria? wink

FYI: The environmental effluents from oil and gas exploration and exploitation washes into the River Niger which serves as a tributary to all the water carrying channels allover Nigeria down to North which has only one source of water channel through the river niger - It doesn't wash into the Atlantic ocean which is the major source of water supply to the Niger Delta but you got one channel that spreads all over Nigeria and it is called RIVER NIGER - You need a serious lesson on Geography my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by MrMbaM: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:

A ku ojumo ire...

Ire gbangba.

Layo oooo. tongue cheesy

Ale lawa nibiyi, omo yooba rere ki wuwa bi ti e yi, bo she nrerin niyen ni gba ta won ore e nbu awon yooba. Oga fun e o.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Ola17:

Wailer tongue

But seriously d thing don tire me no be small.
One has to draw a line between blind support/sentiments and genuine support.

Omo Iya,

Go back to the first page, see the OP comment. Linking the post to a certain 'clueless' individual. Why?

I see them as brainwashed and myopic followers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Burger01:
Of course, I believe you are wise and exposed intellegently enough to grapple with my statement. Stop ducking obvious fact and be less sentimental. Jonathan was a failure to your region...own up to it bruh. Ordinary second Niger bridge na headache for Jonathan. Now tell me, who will ever want to take people from your region seriously when it boils down to federal governance
Jonathan wasn't a Niger Delta President and he is so gone - Now where are we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao - Why are diverting attention to your original intent for quoting me in the first place?
You made it look as if Nigeria's problem was a regional problem on a particular time with a particular person as President and I simply pointed out to you that we all have our fair share of thieving elites.
You see ,Nigerians are the ones bearing the brunt and not just one region.
FYI: 2/3 of Nigerians would have been dead before I would end up shouting twaleee baba for any bastard.....Between, I sent you a request on the PS4 thingy we talked about and you didn't accept,what were you afraid of? grin
Ilekeh:

Which president? Apart from his mansion, what did OBJ build in Ogun state?

What did Yaradua build?

What did Jonadumb build in ND? Common bridge e no fit.

Read small, you no go listen.

Too much gragra.

You sent me a request? Dude you don't even know my ID or email. And no, I'm not giving it. I don't trust you Nigerian people lipsrsealed or should I say Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Read small, you no go listen.

Too much gragra.

You sent me a request? Dude you don't even know my ID or email. And no, I'm not giving it. I don't trust you Nigerian people lipsrsealed or should I say Biafra?
Tah ! mumu girl, you gave it to me.

Fear cassh you ,I for dun load you taya . grin

2 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Firefire(m): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:

Ale lawa nibiyi, omo yooba rere ki wuwa bi ti e yi, bo she nrerin niyen ni gba ta won ore e nbu awon yooba. Oga fun e o.

Odigbati mo ba ri, otito, ododo ati ife ara'ilu ninu awon ti won pe ara won ni olori wa, laifi igbakan bo ikan ninu, kin to gba ti won.

Odaro!
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

The smelly bleached mofo is still here spewing trash, thought you are here to fight over those that dont know you exist. Are you tired already? Shameless cursed b.astard.
Why would I waste my precious time on a complete iidiot whose imbeccilic father would exchange for odorless fufu any day to remain alive miserably and I also guess that the people you defend with your life here is aware of your miserable existence ?

This is the last time I would engage your rag ass on this forum until you say something intelligent and not foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient, cursing people that are better than you in all ramification.

2 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah ! mumu girl, you gave it to me.

Fear cassh you ,I for dun load you taya . grin

Gave it to you? Dudeeeeee..... Someone lied to you o.

I moved on to WII U for now. Ask GEJ to borrow you money to buy one tongue grin

Every time I think of jonadung I just vex. What a colossal mistake.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Gave it to you? Dudeeeeee..... Someone lied to you o.

I moved on to WII U for now. Ask GEJ to borrow you money to buy one tongue grin

Every time I think of jonadung I just vex. What a colossal mistake.
You now play soccer from Wii game? cheesy

Na wao grin grin grin grin

Even devil go shout the blood of Jesus for ya lies o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
You now play soccer from Wii game? cheesy

Na wao grin grin grin grin

Play soccer? That useless sport?

Mtchewewwwwww

Truckpusher:
Why would I waste my precious time on a complete iidiot whose imbeccilic father would exchange for odorless fufu any day to remain alive miserably and I also guess that the people you defend with your life here is aware of your miserable existence ?
This is the last time I would engage your rag ass on this forum until you say something intelligent and not foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient, cursing people that are better than you in all ramification.
A long ass post though.

I wonder what you'd write when you waste your time. grin
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Burger01(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jonathan wasn't a Niger Delta President and he is so gone - Now where are we?
Lol Truckpusher cheesy. What difference does that make cheesy
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Play soccer? That useless sport?

Mtchewewwwwww

A long ass post though.

I wonder what you'd write when you waste your time. grin
So you never knew they don't play soccer with Wii game? cheesy

Illeke , I dun dey fear you now.

You can lie for Africa eh grin grin

I love playing soccer - I know you'll call it puccy football but let it be. tongue

Just wanted to set the record straight for that Fulani elewon buruku grin
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Burger01:
Lol Truckpusher cheesy. What difference does that make cheesy
Wait until we all line up for milk. grin

Lucasbalo ,I sight you o. grin
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by QuotaSystem: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2015
So I should be worried about oil spillage in the Delta because your ignorant brain told you that somehow the pollutants would drift from the creeks to my tap in Kano grin?

Despite the fact that we are served by Tiga dam which is on the Hadejia river which originates from Lake Chad?

Drugpusher stay off that shiit-water, it's doing irreparable damage to what's left of your brain grin grin

Truckpusher:
You'd be laughing until Boko Haram come knocking on your door. ooh ooh ! They are already sacking villages and towns making you refugees in your own home - I think this is what you should be bothered about.

I guess you just realized now how ISIS overran Iraq and threatening to take over all of Syria? wink

FYI: The environmental effluents from oil and gas exploration and exploitation washes into the River Niger which serves as a tributary to all the water carrying channels allover Nigeria down to North which has only one source of water channel through the river niger - It doesn't wash into the Atlantic ocean which is the major source of water supply to the Niger Delta but you got one channel that spreads all over Nigeria and it is called RIVER NIGER - You need a serious lesson on Geography my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by MrMbaM: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:

[/s]

Buhahahaha The disgraced smelly tout is changing story again, our past post can show who is defending rogues here. You are known for cursing and threatening people cos of politicians, were you not the shameless b.astard that promised to kill someone in PH during the last election. The old jobless ediot was later disgraced when he was exposed as a smelly tout who has bleached his face just to appear white.

Ah cheesy cheesy :Dbuhahahaha. Your deranged drunk father was stoned to death for defiling a 3 years old girl, you are towing the same path here. This is not a place to chase your under aged girls, go to your avenue and go do the needful. Old dirty animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Burger01(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait until we all line up for milk. grin

Luc.asbalo ,I sight you o. grin
Funny you. Amo sa o, una get 16 years to wail. We don prepare for you guyssmiley
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
So you never knew they don't play soccer with Wii game? cheesy

Illeke , I dun dey fear you now.

You can lie for Africa eh grin grin

I love playing soccer - I know you'll call it puccy football but let it be. tongue

Just wanted to set the record straight for that Fulani elewon buruku grin

Negro, I don't play sport game, talk less of that shoity axx European game. So try again.

And for your ignorance, there's an ESPN Sports connection for WII U.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnappe ,abeg take care of those maggots I wan go sleep abeg. grin grin
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Lucasbalo(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2015
From my vintage point of view here for a guy that's a constant visitor to Nigeria both on business and holidays , we can all agree that none of Nigeria's past leaders meant well for the country. They have turned what's suppose to be an Eldorado to a hell hole. They are all worthless to me. Hopefully, things will start turning around because I am tired of Nigeria being a laughing stock in the comity of Nations.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Negro, I don't play sport game, talk less if that shoots axx European game. So try again.

And for your ignorance, there's an ESPN Sports connection for WII U.

Yes, there is but it doesn't play soccer. tongue
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Ilekeh(f): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
SeverusSnappe ,abeg take care of those maggots I wan go sleep abeg. grin grin

Awwwww can't finish what you started? Calling tweedledee to help?
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by codedslayer: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Same boring trash coming from a bleached goat sired by a popular PH w.hore. The senile fool you call a mother was popular all over PH for her ways of sleeping with everyone, the old w.hore retired recently after being disgraced by her fellow w.hores.

Yes. You are jobless, it should be midnight in Nigeria but you are here fighting over politicians, stick to your chasing of under aged girls and stop disgracing your cursed family online. Old smelly oaf.

Lmaoooo. Una too get bad mouth.
Re: Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State by Truckpusher(m): 6:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Burger01:
Funny you. Amo sa o, una get 16 years to wail. We don prepare for you guyssmiley
Una nefer chee chomting grin

Dauradullardhingho got nothing to offer ,better start diversifying your personal economy o ,I no wan hear story o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.