Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? (722 Views)

Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 / What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by Koboe(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
This blog thing sef..

Many people contact me everyday about setting a blog for them or show them how to set it up y themselves. Some also about how to make money from blog? Plenty plenty question like that.. I think I'm ready to help Nairalanders right now...

Just let me know if you are interested...
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by okoli1: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes I'm intrested
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by Paparaxy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
oga i hav been waiting for this. pls roll it out
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by Koboe(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oya na... It will be a Live online training o.

I will setup a professional blog right before your very eyes. I will do it in less than 1 hour... You will be surprised.

But... You must have a laptop or desktop with internet connection o...

Then you will download one free software you can use to view my laptop screen Live and direct and watch me design the professional blog as long as you have internet...

If you are interested... Download the free software now now and install... teamviewer.com

The software is about 9MB or so... Install for personal use..

Then post a reply here that you are interested... Once I get plenty response I will post on how to join the free training with that software...

100% free o
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by pattybf(f): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm interested, will do as directed
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by bemagnify: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
go on
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by seoxpert(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2015
@O.P, it will be of greate help if you can help us make money online in nigeria

I have a blog and would really need this.
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by Koboe(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Alright guys.. Willing to help out...

Let's fix a date and time to do it so we can get more people here who are interested also..

Time has to be late in the night when connection is very good... But let's decide on the day..

Thanks
Re: Can I Show You How To Setup Your Own Professional Blog For Free? by Koboe(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Is there anyone else who is interested?

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Zapya For PC / Can You Do This? / Beware Of New Tactics By BVN 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.