Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. (1352 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2015
So urrh, we know how a number of things blend
together, to make a perfect combo, we know
Music and Sports, we know movies and pop corn,
we know “Netflix and chill” . Lol… you dig what
I’m tryna say right?
Well, how do you feel about Politics and
Romance? Picture it… not quite a combo right?
Lol… Not to talk of Nigerian politics… Nigerian
politics blends with things like uuuuurhh, Politics
and Money, Politics and physical combat… Lol..
I’m only making a joke.. Nothing serious.
*straight face*
Yeah well, so this new list of ours is actually
gonna be on Politics and Romance… Nigeria
politics to be precise… You don’t believe me?
Well, scroll down and let moi thrill ya!
We gon be looking at some of Nigerian politicians,
who are actually kinda romantic… in a way
suitable to them though. They have been spotted
in recent times getting cozy with their spouses
with some PDA.
In no order of precedence, we countdown some of
these romantic Politicians… Of course… we have
photos to prove em.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by sorextee(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
WHERE THEM PIX..
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by donTbone(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2015
obj, gej et pmb must to make the list o
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Immediate past President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan was Head of States of the country officially from 2010 – 2015. He was dethroned after he lost the 2015 Presidential election to Muhammadu Buhari . He, before time, served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010. It’s no news that the former President went through loads of pressure during his time as ruler of the country… that my dear, didn’t stop Bros Jay from getting all romantic with his lovely, hilarious and fun wife, Patience Jonathan who we all love to refer to as “Mama Peace”. I miss her though… no lie.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by kossyablaze(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmm I hear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi is a politician from Oyo State, a south-western province in Nigeria. The governor was formerly the Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum, Nigeria. Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi is a politician from Oyo State, a south-western province in Nigeria. The governor was formerly the Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum, Nigeria.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by misspicy(f): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Lol see the way ex president kissed his wife on the nose... ex Governor fashola,no wan leave d bobbi lolzzz
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Halfrica... Anu ifeoluwa omo balogun.,

I'd see u at d faculty...
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:
Halfrica... Anu ifeoluwa omo balogun.,

I'd see u at d faculty...

Hmmmm do all u like u only angry with ursef are u happy??
Wat av u achieved keep it up m ready for u guys like u are wat make girls becom lesbian

cheesy grin cheesy grin u tink m scared of u!
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Sirsoftness:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Immediate past President of Nigeria, Goodluck
Jonathan was Head of States of the country
officially from 2010 – 2015. He was dethroned
after he lost the 2015 Presidential election to
Muhammadu Buhari .
He, before time, served as Governor of Bayelsa
State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of
Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.
It’s no news that the former President went
through loads of pressure during his time as ruler
of the country… that my dear, didn’t stop Bros
Jay from getting all romantic with his lovely,
hilarious and fun wife, Patience Jonathan who we
all love to refer to as “Mama Peace”. I miss her
though… no lie.

There's so much passion in her touch. You can clearly tell she finds him attractive.
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by zinachidi(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
lol, na for nose wey jona dey kiss en wife neh?

1 Like

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2015
halfrica:

Hmmmm do all u like u only angry with ursef are u happy??
Wat av u achieved keep it up m ready for u guys like u are wat make girls becom lesbian

cheesy grin cheesy grin u tink m scared of u!
I told u earlier, you're like my lil sis in 200level... She's also sharing the same birthday with you...4th of January,1995.. So don't be scared, I'd treat you like her...but my eyes will always be on you.. Just a single mistake from you will see my "YELLOW" light..

Bye for NOW
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Next on our list is none other than the most recent of them all, who undoubtedly has the most beautiful/youngest wife on the list. Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was once upon a time a leader of the National Labour Congress who later turned politician and recently won a landslide victory for a second term as the Governor of Edo State in Nigeria on the platform of the Action Congress. The leader got married to youngster, Lara Fortes and they had a celebrity wedding that had several a-listers including Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari . Oshiomole locked lips with his wife that got even Nigeria’s President Buhari smiling in admiration.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Next on our list is none other than the most
recent of them all, who undoubtedly has the most
beautiful/youngest wife on the list.
Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was once upon a time a
leader of the National Labour Congress who later
turned politician and recently won a landslide
victory for a second term as the Governor of Edo
State in Nigeria on the platform of the Action
Congress.
The leader got married to youngster, Lara Fortes
and they had a celebrity wedding that had several
a-listers including Nigeria’s President
Muhammadu Buhari .
Oshiomole locked lips with his wife that got even
Nigeria’s President Buhari smiling in admiration.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by IamLEGEND1: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Sirsoftness:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Immediate past President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan was Head of States of the country officially from 2010 – 2015. He was dethroned after he lost the 2015 Presidential election to Muhammadu Buhari . He, before time, served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010. It’s no news that the former President went through loads of pressure during his time as ruler of the country… that my dear, didn’t stop Bros Jay from getting all romantic with his lovely, hilarious and fun wife, Patience Jonathan who we all love to refer to as “Mama Peace”. I miss her though… no lie.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Oshi baba...................

OBJ must make the list grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Histrings08(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
I only see iara ND baba osho
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Kayode Fayemi is definitely one of the most talked about politicians on our list… born February 9, 1965, Dr. Kayode Fayemi is the former Governor of Ekiti State, a native of Isan-Ekiti in Oye Local Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria. Just so ya know, Dr. Fayemi’s beautiful wife is quite supportive of her him, she shares the same interests with her husband. Though the duo don’t show too much romance publicly, but its doubtless, so many terrible romantic fun will always be there with em privately.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
My My!! The first and only easterner on our list! Though it’s theorized that the Igbo tribe are not one with romance and all, as their minds are set on making money, Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan makes an exception! Okay chill, the man is from Delta, so most of y’all will be like he is not igbo but… WTH? How would I know? Is he Irhobo then? Lol. Born 22 October 1954, Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan was the governor of Delta State from 2007 to 2015 who assumed office via an inconclusive election on May 29, 2007 and is a member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). The Governor locked em lips in the church in front of the Priest like a professional, therefore, he earns a spot on our list!

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
I’m sure most of y’all will eat me raw if i didn’t include immediate past Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola . The former governor who makes the recent Ministerial list of President Buhari, is said to be the most romantic of them all! Numerous amount of times while he was still holding his office position as Governor of Lagos State, the 52 year old politician has been seen displaying public affection with his very beautiful wife. He even recently had Mavin artist, Korede Bello perform to his beautiful wife as part of her birthday celebration.

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yeah well, most of y’all know him to be a quite strict politician but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a soft side… C’mon.. everyone has definitely gotta have a soft side… Maybe. Former Minister of Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro makes our romantic list as he been, quite a couple of times, gotten all cozy with his wife. It’s only right that we neglect his strictness and pay attention to his romantic side… for now. Hehe..

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Sirsoftness(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Our esteemed Senate President makes our list!! Woohoo!!! Senator Bukola Saraki who recently, was linked to a conspiracy with the Code of Conduct Bureau got a little bit… err, I don’t think it’s a little, he got fully affectionate with his wife after he was undoubtedly delighted hearing the news of him becoming the Senate President. The senator exchanged a lovely kiss with his beautiful wife as several dignitaries stared at them. That ends our list… Hope y’all enjoyed it though? I’m sure ya did!

Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Some kisses tho.........iyama!!!!!! sad
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
EbuDox:

I told u earlier, you're like my lil sis in 200level... She's also sharing the same birthday with you...4th of January,1995.. So don't be scared, I'd treat you like her...but my eyes will always be on you.. Just a single mistake from you will see my "YELLOW" light..

Bye for NOW

Funny enof m in my third year

Why didnt u cum out cheesy

Prepare ur will u will u bleeped wit me

Bastard cud nt cum out fooooooooooooooooolllllllllll
Re: Top Most Romantic Nigerians Politicians With Photos. by gamaliel121(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rich milfsssss

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 8 Things That Make A Woman Want To Have Se X [MUST READ] / Just Before You Lose That Relationship / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.