Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. (5910 Views)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Pataki: 1:01am On May 03, 2009
@ Poster,

Your having to die slowly is a voluntary one. The situation is still redeemable only by you. No amount of help crying can save you, except you save yourself. Stop entertaining this guy and fix your emotions elsewhere.

No point in typing words upon words when you are in possession of the truth needed in respect to your case.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by bluespice(f): 1:17am On May 03, 2009
first of all cut him out of ur life,
give him back his key n move out of his place
he has a damn fiance dont u get that?
if u loved him like u claim, u'll let him go
its the most sensible thing to do anyway
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nobody: 1:26am On May 03, 2009
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by bluespice(f): 1:30am On May 03, 2009
^^^^
another person telling u to move on
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by selena(f): 2:06am On May 03, 2009
@Poster.Y does your story remind me so much about the Nigerian movie,Loosing you?Well,i think you need to let go of the guy because you don't want to have any regrets in the nearest future.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by spoilt(f): 2:18am On May 03, 2009
Right now you seem to be lost in the throes and heat of love. Get on with your life and stop giving him sex for free. You'll run into him in a few years and you'll gasp at how haggard and gaunt he looks and wonder what you ever saw in him. Then you'll thank your God and say 'Phew! better her than me!

[s]Hopefully that makes you feel a little better[/s].
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:20am On May 03, 2009
Lmao how come whne she sees him again, he wont be looking sexier than before? tongue

chaircoiver, what changed when you saw the dude
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by spoilt(f): 2:23am On May 03, 2009
@ TOH
I guess the saying that the best revenge is living well is so true. Every single time i've run into an ex, I've looked better than they have. grin

I watch them salivate and kick themselves for the biggest mistake ever. I just swing my hips and walk away into the sunset. grin grin
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nobody: 2:34am On May 03, 2009
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by spoilt(f): 3:18am On May 03, 2009
chaircover:

I was more mature, looked much nicer and gotten rid of the schoolgirl look with the Wella straighed hair, shaved eyebrows & cheap Tejuoso slippers & bag wink

I had met someone else my age & was in a very happy relationship, looked gppd, had heaps of confidence & drove a red sports car.

The guy in question though still doing good, was looking much older, tired, balding and just plain wishy washy.

hehehe. Guys age fast these days. grin
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by amebono13: 6:48am On May 03, 2009
which reasonable , nope responsible man will allow a 20 year old girl come live with him? undecided
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by touchmeder: 7:04am On May 03, 2009
allow him go oh
thats someone else's family you are knowingly destroying every chance you get (ur fellow woman)
thats unfair. ure only thinking of urself, me , me, me , me
if he loved you that much, you guys will have gone ahead to marry and pursued the latest medical option perculiar to your situation
una love nor strong reach, please let him be
oya if im get power, let him divorce the wife and marry you now
if he cant ask urself if this is how you want to continue living (or for the better part of your youth) for the rest of your life
let me add if you like have his baby tomorrow and by stroke of luck its AA OR AS
he still will not leave his wife for u (dont ask me how i know)
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by cindy85(f): 8:09am On May 03, 2009
you are lucky, my boyfriend has ditched me for a white. we were supposed to marry but unfortunately the reverse was the case. He said Nigerian babes sucks and he doesn't want his children trying to get visas to go abroad. cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by cindy85(f): 8:11am On May 03, 2009
anyways get over it as i have okay? there are many fishes in the ocean cheesy cool
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by bluespice(f): 8:13am On May 03, 2009
cindy ur guy is the lowest of lows

his reason  in a diff context makes sense but thats no reason to dump u
he shoulda started out with whites instead
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by yicob(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2009
Funmi, this is hella painful. . . .the deed is done, all u need do is shake it off and continue a new life. Desist from seeing d guy cos he has nothin to lose; hes married and wont mind flings. Dear, mix and meet new folks, there are better guys around. Wish u well.
PS. Please never fall head over heels with someone if u re not sure of compatibility. E.g genotype.

Its time we had a plan B or back up our relationship cos shit happens. I'm not sayin u double date, but have someone that you u can always fall back on. After all we males have thousands of female admirers. . . .and viz a viz 4 d females.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by cindy85(f): 9:36am On May 03, 2009
my dear see me see wahala. I bumped into him the other day and men you need to see what i saw. shocked shocked shocked. Riding my murano Jeep, I saw the one i was supposed to marry dragging a pot bellied white woman (abi na white Nigerian) and their two kwashiorkor ridden kids, trust me now. i stepped out of the car as they were trying to jump into a moving molue and he like wanted the earth to open up and swallow him. Men self, such fake human characters. @Poster wake up.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by PLAYETTE(f): 10:55am On May 03, 2009
@Poster,

Most of the other nairalanders have said it all, but I will still add my own. Honestly, I dont think that man was meant for you. Yes! It hurts! I know the feeling, and many others have told you from experience that you will get over it. You certainly will! Seriously you need to focus on your education, because if you failed or dropped out at this point, he definitely will not want you then. As humans, we tend to want that which we cannot have, hence your inability to let him go. But you must realize that this man has moved on. He is only being selfish by holding onto you and sleeping with u, and preventing u from moving on. If I may advise you, I would not really vouch for his fidelity while you guys were together (as you have done), because if he can cheat on his wife with you now, he could have also cheated on u ( i could be very wrong too). The fact that you lived with him and had his keys (same scenerio with married couples), doesnt mean he could not have cheated (especially with his ex) . As you try to come up with 1001 reasons why he is such a good man, you are also coming up with 1002 reasons why you should not leave him. Also, I honestly think that if this man loved you as much as you want to believe, it would not have been easy for him to move on so quickly. But that is neither here nor there

All you need right now, it to hang out with friends or do things that you enjoy. I would have offered to take you out (being that we are age mates and all), but unfortunately I am not in the country. Just try and let go ok sweetie! NOONE is really worth dying for especially if they could leave you to marry another. You have your whole life ahead of you. So please do not throw it away for NOTHING. AS or no AS, the man that has been designed specially for you is out there! The ibo phrase/name "NKIRUKA" means that 'what lies ahead is bigger/better', you just have to look forward to it. Take heart, it is well!
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Hamzo1(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2009
funmi abi watin you call urself,make i tell you my mind cos me i believe say does way dey post for you talk to advice you well,
as a person i really feel 4 you but that does not say i should not talk
1.sha u know no say that age diff is too much hahahahahahahaha 11 solid good yrs
2.your tribe yoruba- igbo,i no dey discriminate but do you think ur parents go take am
3.Adultery at you age,so what will happen when you grow wen you don dey practice adultery at this tender age omo i fear you,
4.you said you were staying with him 4 good 3yrs so why you con quit to they stay with am at still your same tender age you don they leave mummy and daddy life no wonder you cant do without his dick,cos the thing don sweet you too much to the point that you cant even allow your new boyfriend
funmi make i tell you the truth this is not life, i mean no be life you dey live
5.you said he planning to get married so wetin you still dey find wit am i understand you really do love him but my dear sister if i must tell you lets call a spade a spade
do you know that your new boyfriend has a life too cos to me ofi bobo yen pa gon so kindly quit your dirty game and give him a chance
6.Allow him sleep with you i mean your new bf cos if you do you might realise that he can give you that thing more thing more than your igbo sex partner.
funmi kindly please dont criticize me cos otito koro my dear  sister
1love
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by acidrop(f): 11:08am On May 03, 2009
wow. . . .that is a very touching story oooo. . . .bt hw come u guys didnt get married, well all i have 2 say dont worry eh. . . . .maybe its in God's plan 4 u, jst stay tight n c wat happens u myt jst fall bak in 2 d arms of ur ex
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Hamzo1(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2009
funmi pls dont see to be an idiot i just said my mind ok,
am really sorry if my post is an insult to you.ok
1love embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry embarassed
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by acidrop(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2009
lol guilty conscience
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by skylight101: 11:19am On May 03, 2009
Hi Lola, Try as much as possible to stay away from him because you are causing more harm to yourself, Face your new guy and try to see all the things you see in the igbo guy in him and try get your self busy with other things like reading your book's or go place's like cinema's show and other things that can get your mind from him though is not easy but please do and get your mind off him because if you dont do you will be the one loosing dear, He never loves you as he claim he does, he is getting married to his love so dont be deceive and be selfish to allow him see your unclothedness anymore not to talk of still having free sex with you, my dear be wise.

Kiss
Emmy
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by funmilola1(f): 11:58am On May 03, 2009
Unfortunate I'm at his place at the moment for the weekend. I've been following your replies on my phone even at night while he was asleep. He has left for Lekki to his big brother's place this afternoon. Ordinarily we would have gone together before. It is really getting clearer to me every minute that things are no longer the same, the more reason I should take my leave. Thank you all for ur advice. Who says pouring out your heart to someone doesn't help situations like this? To all who has given me straight from the heart advice, may God protect you from walking this road. I'm getting my confidence back. I know I'm beautiful. I get tons of toasters and admirers. I certainly is leaving him no matter how painful. I'm also going to tell my new boyfriend the whole truth abt what has been happening. I'm also going to leave him. I think the only way to help myself at this point is not another boyfriend but to stay away from men. Nurse my wound and come back later as a fresher in say 6months to 1yr. Once again, thank you everyone. I just found a friend and family in you guys. I love you all.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by spoilt(f): 2:53pm On May 03, 2009
cindy85:

my dear see me see wahala. I bumped into him the other day and men you need to see what i saw. shocked shocked shocked. Riding my murano Jeep, I saw the one i was supposed to marry dragging a pot bellied white woman (abi na white Nigerian) and their two kwashiorkor ridden kids, trust me now. i stepped out of the car as they were trying to jump into a moving molue and he like wanted the earth to open up and swallow him. Men self, such fake human characters. @Poster wake up.

ok. That's funny! grin grin
I cant stop laughing.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by NegroNtns(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2009
Listen to Teddy Pendergrass,

Lookin' back over my years
I guessed, I've shedded some tears
Told myself time and time again
This time I'm gonna win

But another fight, things ain't right
I'm losin' again
Takes a fool to lose twice
And start all over again

Think I'd better let it go
Looks like another love T.K.O. (Oh, oh, oh, )
Think I'd better let it go (What you think about it, girl), let it go, baby (Oh, yeah)
Looks like another love T.K.O. (Mmm, mmm, mmm)

Tried to take control of the love
Love took control of me
'Cause you lose all thoughts, sense of time
And have a change of mind

Takin' the bumps and the bruises
Of all the things of a two-time loser
Tryin' to hold on, faith is gone
It's just another sad song

I think I'd better let it go (What you say about it?)
Looks like another love T.K.O. (Oh, oh, ho, whoa, yes)
I think I'd better let it go), let it go, baby (Oh, baby)
Looks like another love T.K.O. (Mmm, hmm, oh, ho, oh, )
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by amebono13: 5:28pm On May 03, 2009
cindy85:

cheiii women can lie undecided
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31pm On May 03, 2009
Rofl afi "murano jeep naa" grin grin
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by amebono13: 5:33pm On May 03, 2009
murano ko,kuramo beach niii grin grin cheesy

haba if u read d tori, its obvious say the girl formed all these

gawd , dont tell me lots of NLDERS fell for that kindergarten lie
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35pm On May 03, 2009
chaircover and spoilt's are obviously read as for madam murano jeep. She should dream on
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by amebono13: 5:38pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

chaircover and spoilt's are obviously read as for madam murano jeep. She should dream on

grin grin grin grin grin "dreams come true" since she cant have it real life,then she can as well dream about it

afteral i know i  can never be obamas wife(first lady) in real life, so all i do is dream about it every  day grin grin grin

dream is allowed abegiii cool grin
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Lax75(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2009
@ Poster.

I know its hard now, and people's advise is usually "oh just move on!" As though you can just snap your fingers and turn off emotions. Easier said than done for those not in your shoes. But it always takes time, trust me. What matters most is what you do within that time. Invest in yourself, invest in your future. And one day, you might run into this guy, and you will look at him and ask yourself why the heck you were going nuts for him in the first place. Trust me that time will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Wonderful Girlfriend But I'm Lusting After Another Woman... / What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex? / Top 9 Marriage TABOOS In Esanland(edo State) That Would Waooo You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.