Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,749 members, 7,941,843 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

All You Can Drink - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / All You Can Drink (1206 Views)

Don't Drink Water Again. See Reason / Hilarious: Can You Drink From This Tap? / How People From Ekiti Drink Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Can Drink by Odeku(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2005
A man walks into a bar, sits down on a bench and orders a cold one. He swigs down the beer, looks in his pocket, cringes and orders another.

He gulps down that one, looks in his pocket again, cringes and orders yet another one. This goes on for at least an hour and a half.

Finally the bartender, bursting with curiousity, says, "I know it's none of my business buddy, but I have to ask. Why the whole "drink, look in pocket, cringe and order another one" routine?"

"Well," slurred the man, "There's a picture of my wife in my pocket.

When she starts to look good, then it's time for me to go home."
Re: All You Can Drink by sweetnini(f): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2005
funny
Re: All You Can Drink by fabian(f): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2005
Hehehe!
Re: All You Can Drink by clemcykul(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2008
lol
Re: All You Can Drink by naijastyle: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2008
nice joke

clem so you too have joined the gravediggers club.
Re: All You Can Drink by tufe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2008
na ur business

clem, thankyou O' Jare wink
Re: All You Can Drink by Lolabbey: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2009
nice try

(1) (Reply)

My Story / How Did He Do It? / Water Into Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.