Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Question For The Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Girls (917 Views)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Girls by samson201(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
can you date a guy who is in 100level in the university,why you just graduated? because there is this girl i like,and she just finish this year while i just gain admission,although i just met her and i like her but,i don't know if i should approach her,because am scare she might just get mad at me or look down on me.
Re: Question For The Girls by INTROVERT(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
my honest advice brother, just forget about her. You are just entering university and you Will meet with a bevy of ladies you can pick from however do you think you can meet her needs physically, financially, INTELLECTUALLY...

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Girls by sweetval: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
E better say u just respect your manhood and your likeness for now leave the she alone..
Re: Question For The Girls by keneboi69(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Young man, you need to wake up from ur slumber. D chick is moving forward nd u wantu set her bak wit ur "jambito" life. Na u go tire sha...better go skul leave woman!!!
Re: Question For The Girls by IamLEGEND1: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
if to say u get sense......I for yarn reasonable Tori
Re: Question For The Girls by Eleniyan15: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
everybody wana make ftc and fp sha

see introvert

mission Impossible

Buh yur g.p ehn
Re: Question For The Girls by FruityLass: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Talkless of jambite undecided

Re: Question For The Girls by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
smh..........
Re: Question For The Girls by coded06(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
_______
Re: Question For The Girls by donMIG(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
samson201:
can you date a guy who is in 100level in the university,why you just graduated? because there is this girl i like,and she just finish this year while i just gain admission,although i just met her and i like her but,i don't know if i should approach her,because am scare she might just get mad at me or look down on me.

Na by school?
Guy dis girls dia food na lies
If u cook am well den go dei eat am dei beg for more
GUY JUST TELL...
SHE WAN SLAP U NI?
I BEG JOOR...
IF SHE NO GREE...THANK GOD SAY U DON ENTA D SCHOOL...WHERE GIRLS PLENTY LIKE SAND

1 Like

Re: Question For The Girls by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
FruityLass:
Talkless of jambite undecided
No harm in trial jare. She fit help train you sef.

(1) (Reply)

All "Nice Guys" Are LIARS... / Please Help Me How On Earth Will My Friend Phone Stealing My Girlfriend From Me / She said she cant date me but always call me to seek advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.