Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,819 members, 7,942,069 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Do I Make Of This Actions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Make Of This Actions! (1108 Views)

Did I go too far with my actions? / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Guys What Do You Make Of This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Serginho(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
I used to be close to a girl that runs a petty shop in my hood. We were very close nd gist alot but some weeks ago, we had a lot misunderstand nd since then we arent the speaking type anymore. I do catch her looking at me each time i walk pass her shop but i noticed that wen i go to buy stuffs from her she'd be reluctant to attend to me, she'd avoid lookin me in the eye nd on attended to me, she gets slow and acts angry probably cus she wants me to stay alittle longer cus i dnt visit her like before anymore. Just yesterday, i sent her little bro to go get me something from her shop but she sent the little boy back to me to tell me to come nd get wat i want by myself. Is she trying counteract orders thereby getting angry or is she just missing my presence..?
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by TheMainMan: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
hmm.. That girl likes u... Buh Whats the cause of the rift?..
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Serginho(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
TheMainMan:
hmm.. That girl likes u... Buh Whats the cause of the rift?..
she said tins i didnt like, i expected her to feel sorry nd apologise but she didnt, i rebuked her out of anger.
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol....u better talk to her and try to settle ur differences & bury the hatchet... grin
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
I would have tried to interpret it..................

But then I remembered that Women are so fvcking complicated!!!
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol....u better talk to her and try to settle ur differences & bury the hatchet... grin
Gbam.....assp.
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by theLegion(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
From your story, you're a grown up, you tried settling with her indirectly #ThumbsUp
Just act more matured and go talk to her privately, if she forms too much like someone who doesn't need the friendship no more, forget her and move on.
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Gbam.....assp.

Whats ur problem? Stop quoting Me these words tat I don't understand... angry
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Whats ur problem? Stop quoting Me these words tat I don't understand... angry
Oh sorry,let me teach you....Gbam means absolutly true and assp means as soon as possible shebi you get wetin i teach you now.
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Oh sorry,let me teach you....Gbam means absolutly true and assp means as soon as possible shebi you get wetin i teach you now.

Aight..

1 Like

Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
SirWere:
I would have tried to interpret it..................

But then I remembered that Women are so fvcking complicated!!!
We ain't the least bit complicated.."grin".what could be so Hard?

Call Us Sweet names...Be romantic...Write poems...Play with Us...Always be there for Us...Act gentle... back Off when we're Mood-swinging...Don't yell at Us...Give Us Your creditcard Passwords... fb passwords.. Phone passwords...Don't look at any other biitch...damn! what's so Bloody complicated there?? undecided cool
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
if she look you sideways again
tear am slap
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by 14teenK: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP a STRONG gal got attracted to u....EVen if u walk up to her to talk senses into her she might fall ur hand or speak sarcastically .....she like u die but @ same time confused n shows affection aggressively..... Trust me bruh! Understanding ladies no be beans
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
The bae loves u bt she wants yu to take action first
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by chomytex(f): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dey don comment finish,so nothing else to say
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Zeedarh(f): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Later now, they'll say women like to keep malice. Shes breaking the ice, you're freezing it lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Serginho(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Later now, they'll say women like to keep malice. Shes breaking the ice, you're freezing it lipsrsealed
she's rude wen angry nd acts angry wen i'm arround even though she'd keep lookin at me wen i leave till i'm off her sight, i caught her doing dat many times. I just dont want her talkin rashly at me wen i talk to her but i knw the silence is dealin with her. I saw her dis evening lookin so moody nd pale. She turned off immidiately our eyes met nd started shouting at her unsuspecting kid bro who was confused at wat he just did wrong to deserve the shoutings, was funny shaa...
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by ideyhere(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
We've all agreed she likes you OP. But better check yourself well cos the way I see it, you like her as much or even more for you to be noticing all those things about her. So you two better talk and get those annoying butterfly fluttering feelings out of the way...
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Zeedarh(f): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Serginho:
she's rude wen angry nd acts angry wen i'm arround . I saw her dis evening lookin so moody nd pale. She turned off immidiately our eyes met nd started shouting at her unsuspecting kid bro who was confused at wat he just did wrong to deserve the shoutings, was funny shaa...
she's sorry but cant apologise cos she naturally doesnt no how to. Pls give her the attention she's craving. Biko. We (ladies), can be funny @ times undecided
Re: What Do I Make Of This Actions! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Early twenties that is how they behave always confused

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teen Marriage In Rome. Who Likes This Type Of Marriage? See how they're doing it / Photo: Mathematical Love / Everyone Isn't Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.