Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? (2599 Views)

Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by ZeliaLauren(f): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Yesterday, I was having a conversation with my friend on Palmchat, and she was ranting about her Boyfriend being stingy. The guy is very rich and has refused to support her financially in anyway. Would you date a guy like that? Personally, I won't especially if he is rich!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2015
dnt knw why some girls keep disgracing me! angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by bashbilly(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
babe stop being dependent and stop all this saying sh*tbabe stop being dependent and stop all this saying sh*tbabe stop being dependent and stop all this saying sh*t
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
He isn't broke bt stingy??ok here my advice to ur friend she should ignore the fact her guy is rich and be financially independent, they aren't married u knw,so he doesn't owe her any financial support.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by sinaj(f): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Daz a turn off for me sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Zeedarh(f): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Help me remind your friend that he's nt her father. Support her financially? Never knew when that became a compulsory 'duty' of a boyfriend undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by buzquet(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2015
The way it going now, girls will soon start dating not only stingy guy, but deaf n dumb just because they want marriage by force

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by BALLOSKI: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
You know they won't. So stop asking.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2015
sinaj:
In other words, you hate guys that are financially responsible.

Is alright.

You know you are financially responsible when women think you are stingy - Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2015
who get time for gold-mining hoes?
na me be ur father?

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2015
buzquet:
The way it going now, girls will soon start dating not only stingy guy, but deaf n dumb just because they want marriage by force

This comment is totally off point.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Zeedarh:
Help me remind your friend that he's nt her father. Support her financially? Never knew when that became a compulsory 'duty' of a boyfriend undecided
like seriously I respect gurls who are independent...

Like my frnd eniqurl would say, "biitch u bera have more money"...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by 48noble(m): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2015
She may leave u if u get broke , be rich n stingy and she will always be around hoping that one day u will make her proud...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Sunexy(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2015

Y do gals want shower of blessings from guys everytym??.... cry
Guys shud not be ur god dat must shower u with money everytym
No smart lady would think this way..
Help thyself...learn to be dependent

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by buzquet(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Decker:

This comment is totally off point.
a comment from a PERSONA NON GRATA
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Brugo(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2015
If a man is in love, he will assist her but he may not cover all her bills. Don't burden him with your needs. He has bills to pay as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by LadyJul(f): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2015
I hate stingy ppl.,..and I pity any gal dat will get married to a stingy guy.,.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2015
ZeliaLauren:
Yesterday, I was having a conversation with my friend on Palmchat, and she was ranting about her Boyfriend being stingy. The guy is very rich and has refused to support her financially in anyway. Would you date a guy like that? Personally, I won't especially if he is rich!
You're a pure new definition of a woman.

Infact i like being a stingy bf!!!

I don feed my mama finish na con 1 #chick
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Emodeee: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
He isn't broke bt stingy??ok here my advice to ur friend she should ignore the fact her guy is rich and be financially independent, they aren't married u knw,so he doesn't owe her any financial support.

bt he is copulating with her.
They aren't married, so she shouldn't gv him pomo to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by ayindepremier: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2015
I told u, there are only two girls in this 21st Century

1.) KARISHIKA (sucking their blood)

2.) GOLD DIGGERS (milking their bank account)

be wise and go back to village when u need to settle!

80% of girls in this generation now belongs to Association of Ready Made and Mugus Hunters(ARMMH)

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by CountDracula(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Harbosede02:

God bless you! As in... I'm so tired of girls sometimes, if u don't hav money na wahala, if u get money but don't spend or give dem money ure stingy, if u have money and u give dem u be maga... So pls what is d ryt thing to do? Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Zeedarh(f): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:

...Abi nah. Women, lets make more money and stop having the mentallity that its necessary for men to take our bills

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Eniqurl(f): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:

Yh #TeamIndependent #DontRelyOnGuys

BIITCH BERA HAVE MORE MONEY smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2015

Maybe the rich boyfriend wants to know if she truly loves him or his money.

The question of "who is stingy" should always be asked to get a clearer picture. Most people give according to their ability. While some guys can buy an iphone6 for their gf as birthday gifts, others can only afford a perfume. Others might go as low as buying a cream. Neither of the above is stingy.its just their capabilities. Being prudent is different from being stingy. So let's get that straight.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by kossyablaze(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by vizkiz: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2015
why do we have so many dependant Hoes these days on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by mrpatozky(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Stupid senseless irritating female creatures all around the world.... undecided... Majorly in 9ja cry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Rapoo(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2015
ZeliaLauren:

Go get ur own money. Try be a money maker and not a money beggar
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by 4stylz: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2015
sinaj:

Cos ur hands are tied to make your own money
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Daveuche: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2015
@zeliaLauren you are on palmchat? please send me your ID lets chat. P.S am not that stingy dude embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Na her papa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wickedness – See How Bad Men Just Unclad And Kill All These Girls For Ikorodu / Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. / Impossible Means 'i Am Possible' Check Out This Woman's Weight Loss Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.