Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? (2601 Views)

Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by cashcity: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by xxxrated: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Gal ask your friend to put "being stingy" in context jare 'cos these days if you don't buy your girlfriend iPhone 6 or Samsung S6 edge or the latest Galaxy Note 5 "you are very very very very stingy" even if the gal won't use up to 30% of the phone's function-e no pass selfies and social media na.

and what's this palmchat? Is it an app where you gals discuss stingy guys-can't even find it on play store or is it my phone?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by sinaj(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
4stylz:

Cos ur hands are tied to make your own money
I will make my own money, fendin for myself nd my siblings doesn't stop him from stopping by d roadside to pick gifts or candies for d person he claim to love

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Rukano: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
...well rich is fine, but being stingy is an annoying attitude, above all is dangerous. Run girl.... cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by ZeliaLauren(f): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2015
@Daveuche: Hehehe. You can have my Palmchat Id. 79355892. There are still cheerful givers out there. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by ZeliaLauren(f): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2015
@Rukano: hahaha, true Talk gurl!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by 4stylz: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
sinaj:
I will make my own money, fendin for myself nd my siblings doesn't stop him from stopping by d roadside to pick gifts or candies for d person he claim to love

Does it stops u
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by porozhniy(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2015
hahahahaha the war you ladies started on jobless guys asking you out is still raging on fp and this one don come with rich but stingy dudes. ok, kontinu, at least he ain't jobless!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by ZeliaLauren(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2015
@xxxrated: i am of the opinion that if you love your girl, you would want to see her shine, therefore you would spend on her.
To answer your second Question, Palmchat is a very cool instant messaging app where you can connect with friends and family and even meet new people. You can download it from google store or better still you can visit their page Palmchatnow.com. I downloaded mine from google store. They have different Versions such as ios, bbm, Nokia, and more.
just check it out sha and No we do do not discuss stingy guys there. If guys were not stingy we would have no reason to discuss this topic na.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by angelstone(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
ZeliaLauren:
Yesterday, I was having a conversation with my friend on Palmchat, and she was ranting about her Boyfriend being stingy. The guy is very rich and has refused to support her financially in anyway. Would you date a guy like that? Personally, I won't especially if he is rich!

Depends on what he is stingy about sha. If its something she desperately needs that will build her or is positive and he refused to give her when he has then that is SO WRONG!

A partner is also a helper in time of need just like friends are so if he can not be there for her when he has the capacity to then that is not a relationship, its a parasitic union lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
ZeliaLauren:
Yesterday, I was having a conversation with my friend on Palmchat, and she was ranting about her Boyfriend being stingy. The guy is very rich and has refused to support her financially in anyway. Would you date a guy like that? Personally, I won't especially if he is rich!
Is her hand amputated?...or has she been plagued with a life threatening disease that she can't work to earn her own money?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by xtervaganza(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
ZeliaLauren:
so she dated him because he's rich?

Lol

Her poocee don become promo lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by gold360(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
sinaj:
Daz a turn off for me sad
buy me this.buy me dat..send me credit..take me shoping..if i hussle ma money u go folo me cum chop am..na me bring u cum lagos?..do i luk lyk ur fada?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by Deefuray(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
GIRLS SHOULD NOT MISTAKE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A JOB OPPORTUNITY

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by SweetTee(f): 4:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Tell your friend to get a job/career. If she was independent, she would care less if he was generous or stingy. FYI, guys respect independent women. Also, her boyfriend doesn't owe her diddly squat. Please, he is not father Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by lordtriplee(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
SweetTee:
Tell your friend to get a job/career. If she was independent, she would care less if he was generous or stingy. FYI, guys respect independent women. Also, her boyfriend doesn't owe her diddly squat. Please, he is not father Christmas.

Sensible lady! We should get married.

I do respect independent women. I get irritated bt women who ask for silly little things like phones, subscription and shopping. Why not tell me to pay for your ACCA or MBA?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Stingy Guy? by SweetTee(f): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
lordtriplee:

Sensible lady! We should get married.

I do respect independent women. I get irritated bt women who ask for silly little things like phones, subscription and shopping. Why not tell me to pay for your ACCA or MBA?

Lol thanks grin Yeah, it really shouldn't be like that. sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! / Any Side Effect Of Not Having Sex? / Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.