Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,604 members, 7,921,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:57 PM

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (81461 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Do Handsome Guys Really Treat Girls Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2015
thony53820:
ure right, it is indeed grin
angry angry
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2015
dollyinxx:

U just gave d right answer. Up U
Guess u ve been reading my author's (Tim LaHaye) books

No angry
One of the Laws of Physics
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by KINSOLO24(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2015
na wa o..i rily dnt knw
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by smartesboys(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
your beauty is really useless if you don't have a good conduct. No one would like to approch you.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Kollyman: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Most beautiful ladies have their beauty registered in their brain which often make them believe that "they are hot cake" hence misbehave. most guys who really want a long lasting and peaceful marriage don't see them as wife materials. Also, you would sometimes notice that beautiful ladies attracts guys attentions and no man want to be worried about what his wife is doing or maybe someone is bleeping her somewhere while you are at work looking for what the family would feed on.

But for interactive ladies with common sense, the man feels like " This is what would make me happy after all the Bible says that beauty is a deceit".

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by effty(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2015
...nd dey remain concubines. So I wonder who is d fool.
Harbosede02:
They marry ugly wives and keep beautiful concubines.......fools!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Osakah24(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Haba So just because I said I can't date or marry someone that is ugly, nairaland guys una wan kill me with insults abi? I thought everybody has freedom of speech and is entitled to his or her own opinion So why then are you ugly guys hitting on me It's not my fault you guys are ugly like tinubu and oshomole. You can' keep insulting your sorry asses, I don't give a Bleep no more.
Don't in cure the wrath of these guys oo,is it only in APC you see ugly people?.why didn't you mention OBJ in PDP?,oh i forgot he is APC's godfather now.Birds of the same ugly feathers...... grin
Sugarhugs:
Haba So just because I said I can't date or marry someone that is ugly, nairaland guys una wan kill me with insults abi? I thought everybody has freedom of speech and is entitled to his or her own opinion So why then are you ugly guys hitting on me It's not my fault you guys are ugly like tinubu and oshomole. You can' keep insulting your sorry asses, I don't give a Bleep no more.
Don't in cure the wrath of these guys oo,is it only in APC you see ugly people?.why didn't you mention OBJ in PDP?,oh i forgot he is APC's godfather now.Birds of the same ugly feathers......
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Lincolnburrows:

"Talk less" is considered an incorrect grammar.
Rather use "let alone" or "talk more"

Thanks. kiss
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by loganx: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2015
anyone who married high school or college sweetheart, married for love. anything outside that period is marriage of convenience. i had one of the most beautiful girls as my childhood love. i was committed, loyal and faithful, so was she, until she fell for the incentives of dating a working class guy when she was in 200L and I in my finals. it's was a major setback for us emotionally, even after we try to "fix" things, it just wasn't like it was before. there were serious trust issues and disconnections. i moved and never felt the same, committing to the same girl. anyway, long story short, it was time for marriage; i am good looking by the way, i just wasn't feeling that vibe/connection with the pretty ones i come across after i started working, the pretty ones feel they got the world at their feet, rude, mannerless, annoying and non committal...attitude of, "before you walk out that door, someone else gonna walk in". if you have a pretty girl or wife, and you guys didn't start dating in University days, trust me, she's in love with either your money or she just need you to have her seeds. marrying someone you meet after university education, when you start working and comfortable is all about marriage of convenience. That pretty girl you dated when you had nothing, she's the right one, that is if both of you don't F-Up that beautiful thing called love.
Conclusively, good looking guys would settle for not so good looking girls because they are well behaved. They behave like a woman and remind you of all the nurture you got from your mom. they are ready to keep a "Home". so, we tend to settle for the lesser devil. smart choice you will call it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Davindal(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Is true. I discovered that most of the time. I have noticed that whenever I come in contact with not so pretty ladies, they usually appear to be humble, and always showed signs of being caring and polite, in other to woo me over to themselves.

Sometimes I do take pity at them, and do give them attention they always clamour for.

Note: nobi say I too fine oo!!! But, I try wella sha... Hahahaha!!!!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by niggi4life(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2015
lawanson44:
If opposite poles attract, then why is it that the poor don't get attracted to the rich?
hahahahahahahaha... Funny but true talk
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Alexyem(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Simply to make the equation balance
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
lawanson44:
If opposite poles attract, then why is it that the poor don't get attracted to the rich?
the law of magnetism didnt cover that,lol
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by sameagles(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
the reason why handsome men get hooked with urgly lady or wife can never be over emphasized, but few reasons are that, most men fall in the trap of d urgly lady when they have too ladys around them, some got pregnant along d relationship that is not strong and ended up marrying because of d baby, also disappointment frm a prity lady made many men come to realise that beuty is in d eyes of d beholder, and still wise men realise that the urgly women "as we so call them which were not" adore their husband at all times, "but above all these let us realise that ur wife is not d most beutiful but that is ur choice" these are just but a few reasons. frm sameagles.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
who b dis?you fine?angry
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Ephemmm: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2015
pinceprinz:
Ugly gals always be more than ready to do anythang to buy U over. Sacrificing a whole lot to be exact.

The pretty ones won't ! Be like I'm good looking and have men with the doe running wild like polio horses to get me. So why starve or stress on this guy just cos he has the cute face?

They end up messed up marrying 'whatever' in the end tho smiley

Exactly! However, it always baffles me whenever the self acclaimed Miss Beauty says a statement like - 'na this thing he marries wey he dey call wife?'. One thing they did not realize is that such ugly ladies have developed some special habits/character that keep such man.

What an irony!
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Maximus85(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Beauty gets into the head of these pretty gurlz. They think just because they are pretty they can behave anyhow and the poor guy wouldn't do anything cos he's scared of losing a pretty girl.

Headline News!

There are no ugly women. The ugly ones are the pretty ones with irritating behaviours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Iyoma2(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2015
dacovajnr:
WhilE God made some in Oshiomole's image grin
hahahaha I No fit laf oh, how oshiomole image be?
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Adesiji77: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Maximus85:
Beauty gets into the head of these pretty gurlz. They think just because they are pretty they can behave anyhow and the poor guy wouldn't do anything cos he's scared of losing a pretty girl.

Headline News!

There are no ugly women. The ugly ones are the pretty ones with irritating behaviours.

1,000,000 likes for this comment.

Some ladies feel that being pretty confers some special privileges on them, as if the world owes them anything.

They simply want the whole world at their feet for just possessing physical beauty. Beauty is better with character, brains and relevant skills!

INHO, any lady can look pretty with the right dress, hairdo and makeup.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Adortem: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
The one that baffles me most is the fact that very pretty gals marry ugly guys...Their reason is the ugly guy would value them more and vice versa
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
who b dis?you fine?angry
sad

Loooooooooolzzzzzzzzz looking at your dp, I no fit shout lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Liftkid(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Because marriage has nothing to do with superficial thing like beauty.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2015
loganx:
anyone who married high school or college sweetheart, married for love. anything outside that period is marriage of convenience. i had one of the most beautiful girls as my childhood love. i was committed, loyal and faithful, so was she, until she fell for the incentives of dating a working class guy when she was in 200L and I in my finals. it's was a major setback for us emotionally, even after we try to "fix" things, it just wasn't like it was before. there were serious trust issues and disconnections. i moved and never felt the same, committing to the same girl. anyway, long story short, it was time for marriage; i am good looking by the way, i just wasn't feeling that vibe/connection with the pretty ones i come across after i started working, the pretty ones feel they got the world at their feet, rude, mannerless, annoying and non committal...attitude of, "before you walk out that door, someone else gonna walk in". if you have a pretty girl or wife, and you guys didn't start dating in University days, trust me, she's in love with either your money or she just need you to have her seeds. marrying someone you meet after university education, when you start working and comfortable is all about marriage of convenience. That pretty girl you dated when you had nothing, she's the right one, that is if both of you don't F-Up that beautiful thing called love.
Conclusively, good looking guys would settle for not so good looking girls because they are well behaved. They behave like a woman and remind you of all the nurture you got from your mom. they are ready to keep a "Home". so, we tend to settle for the lesser devil. smart choice you will call it.
Guy ur head dey there u just summarized it all. sorry about loosing your first love tho I can imagine how much she meant the whole world to you.
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Darima(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2015
its gud to marry the Ugly girls.. cos in d future u will not hve any problem..
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by raphroye: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2015
luchy34:
Beauty the say is in the eyes of the beholder! but I've noticed that most good looking guys end up marrying ladies that are not attractive at all. So my question is why

N.B.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing smiley
the reason is simple, ugly women are loyal....handsome men always have these feelings that half of pretty women cheats bcuz they (handsome men) are the ones going after them for casual sex but would never marry them..#fact
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2015
The beautiful women are so full of themselves
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:

No you not ugly, when I mean ugly I'm talking about someone like oshomole, tinubu those type not average looking guys, all this nairaland peps just attacking me, cus I refused to reply their emails, lol.
i be oshiomole brother,we look alike
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2015
This only applies to the broke, not well exposed ones.
Go to Bella Naija and see super fine/sexy couples there. The richer a guy is, the finer his taste in women. The only rich guys with average looking wives are the ones that got married long before money/fame.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by Zico5(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Is that what u called beauty? U better stop living in a fool paradise. Iranu abacha
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by cnwokike(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Youaremad, are you really mad?
youaremad:
It's like yu are talking from experience

YOUAREMADgrin was here
Re: Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? by otunbashonny(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
braine:

...until you are about 35. lipsrsealed

35 get hope now. Until she's 40. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.