Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,579 members, 7,941,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

He Wants Sex Every Time - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Time (67079 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
manie:
Do not trust any man, telling you this from experience.

Lolz..... Are u gay? Which one is from experience lolzzzzzz
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Vesterwhite(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
watch him very closely... u will see what u need to see and know what u need to know
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Generalk007: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
if he need it everyday u v to giv him dat is why he paid ur dowry n married u for better for worse.so dnt complain
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by JudgementHammer: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:
Hello fellow NLs. I'm a lady in her late 20s, married to a very wonderful man who adores me a lot but the problem is his demand for sex these days are increasing.

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. No sex, No talking to each other. Please what do i do?
Me I won't even wait this far. Shebi na me get my dowry weh I take marry her..no problem. I will just look 4 a babe to cool down myself outside and when I get inside I will clean mouth and give her d best of attention and smiling just d way smokers lick tomtom after smoking. At least dats how she want it. I can't even stand d rejective word "NO SEX".

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by zubby29(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
u are wise.
Oliviaarims:
Well,everyday could seem one hell of a demand,buh I don't fink u've got much of a choice as it is. He's ur husband and at least,he's not asking 4 it ten times in a day..see how best yhu can satisfy him as long as it doesn't become detrimental to ur health. He's just going thru a libido phase ryd now. Don't push him to those scavengers outside. With time,things 'll get bk to normal nd it wouldn't have to be an everyday activity anymore.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Look for a sexy lady for him to satisfy his constant libido
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by slimmingcare(f): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
There is one thing I seem not to understand in our young women sexual life after marriage. I have seen a woman who really love to having sex on a daily basis but suddenly changed after childbirth.
In fact, she hates having sex with the same man.
Should we then say that she just wanted a child.
As for you my sister, Please do not allow your man to be having an extra marital affairs. Perhaps you ve been having it with him before... Consistently.
Give it to him today... ask him to relax till after 2 or 3 days.
Talk to him with humility and smile

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by lovely17(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
can't advise, not married.... but will read comments
so aint married uhn kiss just one more question you single? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
It's like you are giving it to another man outside while denying him his right at home.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Mattex001(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
wezegrim:
Am nat gud at counsel.but i nid dis space..but sorry to say dis.to be fact,u not feeling the buzz now and then.and him askin always.shows u guys ain't in love.wait 4 sum1 u do feel d buzz everytym wit,dunno y women dnt lyk bin alone..

Ur advice is as good as Nothing!

She said shes married for crying out loud with kids for that matter angry are u saying she should divorce and look for someone she feels the buzz for ?

Some people sha!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by walexnaira: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
What are you saying here. You are just 20yrs plus or so, and you are running away from sex.
Get the now or never- there are two ways to mans heart, food and sex.
Submit your self to this man u love and enjoy your youthful age.
Sex become irrelevant when both of you are old, especially you the woman, after all your sex hormones, muscle and all that makes you a woman would have deteriorated and vanish into the thin air.
Please, maximize your marital life.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
If i dey always demand sex from my gf means say i find her so irresistible that my joystick will rise anytime i see her hot body.I will be so lust in love to bang her
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by etayokha2004(f): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
jcflex:
is he a sex machine.

introduce sleeping tablet in his dinner every night
ahahahahaha, if he catch u, u go better comot for d house. Better still give him n ve a rest of mind.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by FOREXMART(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:
Hello fellow NLs. I'm a lady in her late 20s, married to a very wonderful man who adores me a lot but the problem is his demand for sex these days are increasing.

He wants it everyday & if refuse, he gets mad & starts ignoring me & the kids. I'm lossing my mind because this action of his is making me feel bad. No sex, No talking to each other. Please what do i do?

simple, you don't know huh? Well listen up, the fact you don't want it is a turn on to him and he'll keep coming back. here's what you do, don't wait for him to ask, give him and when he says he's okay tell him"bish nyihguh I am just getting started.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by JudgementHammer: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op. To be candid with you. You know ther'll be a time when he won't be oppotuned to have sex everyday. But now that it has come that way, ure to conform urself with his desires. It may be difficult to accept in this civilized world. But d hard truth never changes. I don't knw ur religion but if ure xtain, go thru d pic below. Thank God ur husband loves and adores u, that should fuel ur desires. If d reverse was d case, u're still to conform to his desires anyway.

However if ure so not in mood, ure to say no with a begging. Dats d proper way. Forget abt comparism with ur friends and their husbands or with nairalanders. Finally, it was wrong 4 him to ignore the kids, u're d only one he should ignore if necessary.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by joedavi: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
U beta allow him o. If dat guy change him mind face outside, ehn! u no go see am again o.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by oz4real83(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Open up her legs so he can filet mignon that P grin

On the other hand though, everyday!!!!? Women have a lot on their hands during the day eg. she has kids. So sometimes the last thing you want is someone pawing you while you're trying to take a rest from a stressful day. I think he needs to be more understanding that she's not always gonna be up for it.
. Na her p*ssy she take dey do all the work u mentioned? All these na excuses. Abeg open your leg joor!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by mikolo80: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

mtscheew
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Smartiegurl(f): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
question is....are you one of those housewife's? if yes, that answers it all. because, once u go to work everyday and still take care of the kids and the house, he will understand that you are no sex machine. however, if you are working and yet, he acts that way, I'm suggesting u talk to him heart-heart about it when his in a good mood, if he loves you, he will understand that marriage is not all about sexx...IMO though
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by mikolo80: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Open up her legs so he can filet mignon that P grin

On the other hand though, everyday!!!!? Women have a lot on their hands during the day eg. she has kids. So sometimes the last thing you want is someone pawing you while you're trying to take a rest from a stressful day. I think he needs to be more understanding that she's not always gonna be up for it.
she refuse to talk to him
foolishly came to tell everyone but the person who concine the problem
women,funny specie
besides 5mins at the sink or n the shower(multitasking) shoould'nt be too difficult na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
oz4real83:
. Na her p*ssy she take dey do all the work u mentioned? All these na excuses. Abeg open your leg joor!

Lol, you're not a woman so I don't expect you to get it. Bottom line, if she's feeling stressed out or tired, she's not gonna feel like giving it up. Unless of course you wanna make love to a log grin
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by lekan29ice(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
some women are just the problem to themselves... imagine what this woman is saying if he stops sleep at home or having sex elsewhere then u will know .... open ur legs and let ur wonderful hubby enjoys his life while he's young....
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by correctyourself(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

HEAR WHAT A MOTHER TOLD HER DAUGHTER ON HER WEDDING DAY .

My daughter,you are now a wife and soon you'll be become a mother too. God bear me witness that I taught you how to cook and do other house chores. I taught you to respect men and to explain your anger when necessary but if you do otherwise,i know you,not as a daughter but as my fellow woman. My daughter,you see this your husband? He is a gentleman but don't take advantage of that. Don't bring out the beast in him. My daughter,you see this mark on my forehead? Your father gave it to me.He tolerated me everytime but on that day,He came unexpectedly. It wasn't his intention but i dared him and he hit me just once My daughter,Men hate it when you use the word "YOU CAN'T DO IT".He sure can do more than but he's just protecting you from harm. My daughter, whenever there is an arguement or misunderstanding, try drinking water.You can't talk when you have water in your mouth. Now,you have two families.You are very lucky.Tolerate and appreciate them just as you did here. Learn to welcome other people's kids and soon, children will sorround your table with love. You see that my big pot? I bought it when i still had no child but i always cooked with it to feed those children who had nothing to eat. Learn to show hospitality. Welcome a visitor and at least,offer a glass of water.Don't discriminate. Don't shatter your husband's family. instead, bring them together. Learn to appreciate little efforts and soon,they'll learn to do more. Today,you are wearing a wedding gown and you look so beautiful in it but there is still another gown you need to wear.That is the MATERNITY gown. I wore it and you shall wear your's too. When you have a misundertanding, don't come back here.Sort things out and build a happy home.I built mine and your father enjoyed me. Men like food.They like both the kITCHEN food and the BEDROOM food.Don't deny him any of the food all because you had an arguement. If the ones i taught you are not enough, learn more!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Paulsopulu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
divinehand2003:
Give him JEGAQUIN sharp sharp and your problems will be over.
what is that
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by oz4real83(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you're not a woman so I don't expect you to get it. Bottom line, if she's feeling stressed out or tired, she's not gonna feel like giving it up. Unless of course you wanna make love to a log grin
I understand u perfectly. I just feel that it's better her husband gets it from her than looking for it outside.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
mikolo80:
she refuse to talk to him
foolishly came to tell everyone but the person who concine the problem
women,funny specie
besides 5mins at the sink or n the shower(multitasking) shoould'nt be too difficult na

LMFAO. So you think house chores are not hard work? That's funny because I heard that some guys only do thorough cleaning when a lady is paying them a visit. Heard that some even wear the same underwear for dayyyyyys grin What could be the cause of that if washing & cleaning was as easy as pie, huh?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by SassyVixen(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
cuteboy2:

Talk ke?
Fugged-about-it. Conji does not understand grammar grin grin grin
grin you cracked me up with that last line. Na true o,conji fit make Wole Soyinka break into pidgin
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by olutunde12(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
A man will likely do that if he is happy. Pls let him enjoy his thing naaw.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Immaculatebabe:

You are so sick woman! So u think to stay married na beans abi?
If ur husband wants to bleep u 10 times a day,let him do it bc he has d right to as ur husband and vise versa.

The best u can do is to beg him to see reasons why he needs to slow down on u but if he insist, let him be. After all u should have know all ds b4 u got married!

You shld even be he finds ur kitty-cat inviting. And if u r here forming actor, don't come back here to cry dt ur husband doesn't ask u for sex anymore.

Weti be my own sef? Make I marry 1st!

If u are my future wife and u r reading this, pls know say I dey "graze" kitty-cat wella and if u no fit manage am, u better stay clear bc I wldnt want to cheat on u nor get a rival (2nd wife).
Don't even think u will maneuver me ooo
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
oz4real83:
I understand u perfectly. I just feel that it's better her husband gets it from her than looking for it outside.

I totally agree. They need to work out something that works for both of them. And communicate more of course, because it doesn't seem like there's much understanding between them.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Time by kechywillz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
If i be dat ur husband,i demand the 1st day,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th and 7th,u deny me kochil. I'll sleep in d chalet evry nite n bring 2bootilious ladies everynit,that time u'll com back here and say my husband brings home girls into our matrimonial home every nite,nairalanders help. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Diaper For Babies / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.