Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,706 members, 7,889,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31309 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You do what I ask, and everything will go according to order.

Win-Win game wink tongue

Lets go there wink,  so what do you ask for  cheesy cheesy

cold:

Stop WAT?

Stop interrupting my runs  angry angry angry angry  else hunter go turn bush meat  tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You do what I ask, and everything will go according to order.

LOL
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Lets go there wink,  so what do you ask for  cheesy cheesy

ahh, funny you asked.
I want your credit card number, your bank acct, and I need to know your pin number.
Now that ain't too much to ask from a darling like you, is it? wink wink

cold:

I'd luv to,but that cld cause som serious pandemonium on NL & u wldnn't want that- ?wld u?
Put a name to the face. . .  wink cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

ahh, funny you asked.
I want your credit card number, your bank acct, and I need to know your pin number.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Toyin, U are a clown!!!! grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

ahh, funny you asked.
Now that ain't too much to ask from a darling like you, is it? wink wink

Sweetheart  kiss kiss My details;
Name: Maga John Sulaimon  cheesy
Credit card number: 0444024402444401-444  cool
Bank Account: Nordea Bank Denmark, 9291290  wink
PIN: 0987  kiss
What else you want?  kiss kiss

Now your pics  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Stop interrupting my runs  angry angry angry angry  else hunter go turn bush meat  tongue
verily i say unto u,this is an exercise in futility
FL Gators:

Put a name to the face. . .  wink cheesy
u know and i know that u know i know cheesy
dapsycool:

What else you wat?  kiss kiss

still-no dice
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2009
Cold why you dey hate na tongue tongue tongue You know me from somewhere Abi you na her bodyguard tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 16, 2009
Uche,

I'm very serious cool

dapsycool:

What else you want?  kiss kiss

I'd check this information and make sure it's correct.

*walks my two fingers down his belly*
If I get what I want by tomor, trust me, you'll get more than a pic wink wink
kiss

cold:

know and i know that u know i know cheesy
If it's who I think it is, then you've got that right.

Who wouldn't want "perfection" tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Cold why you dey hate na  tongue  tongue tongue You know me from somewhere   Abi you na her bodyguard  tongue tongue
Funny u'd say dat,pls check out ur earlier posts on this thread. But for real she's taken
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 16, 2009
cold:

Funny u'd say dat,pls check out ur earlier posts on this thread. But for real she's taken

shocked shocked shocked Ok,but seriously, by who? shocked shocked shocked

BTW, I like your new pix
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

I'd check this information and make sure it's correct.

*walks my two fingers down his belly*
If I get what I want by tomor, trust me, you'll get more than a pic wink wink
kiss

For the sake of you, your family and all your loved ones kiss, I'd advice you to wear a bullet proof vest 2moro before using the card details  cheesy, all infos are correct but the last person I gave those info was shot dead by some shitty police men, I do not know why  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked Ok,but seriously, by who? shocked shocked shocked
Ah,ah do we hav to go thru that again?

BTW, I like your new pix
Thnx luv
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

For the sake of you, your family and all your loved ones kiss, I'd advice you to wear a bullet proof vest 2moro before using the card details cheesy, all infos are correct but the last person I gave those info was shot dead by some shitty police men, I do not know why cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
rotflmao. . . .you're crazy grin grin grin

@cold
You're welcome.
But why do you avoid my question?

Who is that person?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2009
Cold who is taking who self  angry angry angry  I am also taken. In the english premiership you play home and away  cool cool  you dig
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. . . .you're crazy grin grin grin

I only warned you outta brotherly love cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Cold who is taking who self  angry angry angry  I am also taken. In the english premiership you play home and away  cool cool  you dig
keep ur shirt on,no need to get all hot & testy,we all know who the real man is wen the chips are down wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

grin grin grin

dapsycool:

I only warned you outta brotherly love cheesy cheesy
Thank you, but I have enough brothers
tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 16, 2009
Cold dear, I hope you two are not seriously arguing
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Cold dear, I hope you two are not seriously arguing
hun u know me,i'm as cool as cucumber wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2009
na wetin dey happen 4 hia! angry angry angry cold, get back to ur cage tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 16, 2009
cold:

hun u know me,i'm as cool as cucumber wink
From your other pic, I'd say you're sinister, just perfect.

BTW, thanks for ignoring my other question. wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2009
cold:

keep ur shirt on,no need to get all hot & testy,we all know who the real man is wen the chips are down wink
Oh boy I'm only catching fun here  tongue tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

grin grin grin
Thank you, but I have enough brothers
tongue tongue

One more won't harm you, I can always be there when you need emotional support and any other, excluding financial support (daddy will do that part  tongue )  cool cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2009
I saw something grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

One more won't harm you, I can always be there when you need emotional support and any other, excluding financial support (daddy will do that part  tongue )  cool cool
grin grin grin sad sad sad

You're not serious tongue Emotional support?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

na wetin dey happen 4 hia! angry angry angry cold, get back to ur cage tongue tongue tongue
aint it funny that u can criticise but dont have enuf nerve to upload ur pix-damn shame sad
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2009
cold:

aint it funny that u can criticise but dont have enuf nerve to upload ur pix-damn shame sad

i dont want to embarrass ur 1mega pixel camera tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin sad sad sad

You're not serious tongue Emotional support?

Emotional support like wrapping my arms around you when you are scared, cuddling you when you angry or depressed, reminding you that I'm still available(though taken) when everyother guy f, ks up, and so on   Its an innocent kinda love anyway  cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Emotional support like wrapping my arms around you when you are scared, cuddling you when you angry or depressed, reminding you that I'm still available(though taken) when everyother guy f, ks up, and so on Its an innocent kinda love anyway cool
rotflmao. . . .not bad. Not bad tongue
But I already have someone for that tongue tongue tongue

So, wey your pix? wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 16, 2009
@na2day?

Leave cold alone na tongue tongue
He's just bringing sexy back wink wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2009
na2day?:

i dont want to embarrass ur 1mega pixel camera  tongue tongue tongue tongue
u'v bin givin all kinds of excuses y wont load ur pix.I understand u live in the state of denial.BTW i use an E71 as well as a Samsung J600-u see i'm very open & free.
FL Gators:

@na2day?

Leave cold alone na tongue tongue
He's just bringing sexy back wink wink
Gators, u sure put the T in truth
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. . . .not bad. Not bad tongue
But I already have someone for that tongue tongue tongue

So, wey your pix? wink

Norin do you, goodluck to the someone  wink wink  but if the someone is one of them noise maker on NL angry, pls overdose him with rat poison  tongue tongue, I can do better grin grin  
About my pix, i got one in my profile. cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2009
cold:

u'v bin givin all kinds of excuses y wont load ur pix.I understand u live in the state of denial.BTW i use an E71 as well as a Samsung J600-u see i'm very open & free.

go collect ur money back, dem don do u 419, na igob-made dem sell u tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.