Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31307 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2009
@yme

it seems like boh men are fighting for you shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2009
FL Gators:

@yme

LOL!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2009
@Gators
thats a lie nah

they are fighting over each others handsomeness cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by rubi(f): 8:42pm On May 14, 2009
Some cute guys are full of themselves and are lazy but not all. They believe they are doing women a favor by marrying/befriending them. But I admire cute guys oooh any day. Smart woman chop their money and run
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:44pm On May 14, 2009
@rubi
pls i need an hanshake for that, infact a kiss kiss

i have seen an idiot, bornfool, gaot

all in the name of him being handsome he is rude and so disgusting

gees they piss me off angry undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by na2day2(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2009
cold:

Like i said i truly appreciate ur criticisms,but y dont u shoot from the hip rather than talkin from both sides of ur mouth.We still need to see those pix.

if i have both sides of my mouth, i might as well put it to good use  tongue tongue tongue

y me:

@na2day
i know you are as hot as cold
just prove me right dear smiley

do worry, at a private time u will not just get pics but a live video of me modeling for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss

FL Gators:

@yme

is she not worth fighting for?  undecided undecided undecided

rubi:

Some cute guys are full of themselves and are lazy but all. They believe they are doing women a favor by marrying/befriending them. But I admire cute guys oooh any day. Smart woman chop their money and run

its a lot of hard work to being cute, ko easy  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by rubi(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2009
y me:

@rubi

You welcome
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2009
UCHE2NNA,

wetin dey laugh you?

upon all the begging and pleading to see your hadsome face, you no gree. I gave up!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2009
@gators
uche fine die wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 14, 2009
LMAO. . . . DON'T EVEN MESS WITH ME WITH THAT.

If yo don't have his pic, waka tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2009
here is his pic

isnt he HOT, tho not as hot as cold grin undecided

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2009
rotflmao. sth dey worry you grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 8:57pm On May 14, 2009
babe take a look at that sexy stomach and lips

they are just yummy grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tayoccu(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2009
y me:

@rubi

do i piss you off sugah?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by eyonigger(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2009
Well as a cute guy, im a playa, so most girls wud think the same, i think that poster is right, well thats if he is truly cute.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

UCHE2NNA,

wetin dey laugh you?

upon all the begging and pleading to see your hadsome face, you no gree. I gave up!! angry angry
@ FLO RIDA aka FL Gator

U have never asked for my pic? Wetin be ur own now shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

@ FLO RIDA aka FL Gator

U have never asked for my pic? Wetin be ur own now shocked
Ok, now I'm asking. Where is it?

Or are you going to go AWOL again? grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ur wahala too much lipsrsealed

Its on my profile
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2009
It's not. I just checked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2009
LOL, Ok, I am in a light mood today. I will put it one on for 2 minutes, then U can hush, deal?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2009
Deal cheesy tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2009
Uchenna you resemble real UCHE grin grin grin

Navigator oya put ya own pics make we see cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks. . . . so, I finally got to see Uche cheesy

I thought the day would never come.

So, ehrrrm, that girl Osisi said you went to marry, where she dey?

I want to send her a lil "Goodbye" present cheesy cheesy

Why is that the Igbo men are on top of the FINE MEN ladder?  tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2009
Now I hope U would hush angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks. . . . so, I finally got to see Uche cheesy

I thought the day would never come.

So, ehrrrm, that girl Osisi said you went to marry, where she dey?

I want to send her a lil "Goodbye" present cheesy cheesy

Why is that the Igbo men are on top of the FINE MEN ladder? tongue cheesy

LOL,

Which gal? undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2009
I cant blv this thread is still runnin shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL,

Which gal? undecided

Ask Osisi.

No be her dey say you went AWOL because of your  wedding parry? cheesy cheesy

Uche2nna:

Now I hope U would hush angry

No angry Now I want to see your other pix with "Toyin" tattooed on your chest! angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Ask Osisi.

No be her dey say you went AWOL because of your wedding parry? cheesy cheesy

No angry Now I want to see your other pix with "Toyin" tattooed on your chest! angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U want make somebody for NL kill me shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 16, 2009
Am I dreaming? I'm cornered by two sexy men (cold and Uche) grin grin

*pinch me awake tongue tongue

Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U want make somebody for NL kill me shocked shocked
She's on NL? How sweet. purrrrrrrr, so what's her ID.

Trust me, I won't yab her grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Uche2nna(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2009
dapsycool:

Uchenna you resemble real UCHE grin grin grin

LOL!!!!!! U wan make I resemble Jose before undecided I be proper Igbo man nawww grin

FL Gators:

Am I dreaming? I'm cornered by two sexy men (cold and Uche) grin grin

*pinch me awake tongue tongue
She's on NL? How sweet. purrrrrrrr, so what's her ID.

Trust me, I won't yab her grin grin grin

I actually was talking about ur hubbies , so numerous I have lost count grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 16, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Uche, which kain thing you dey say?

No ruin me o. . . .what hubbies?

Shey the ones I've laid off immediately after I saw you sign back online after so many months. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dapsycool(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2009
Uchenna you look exactly like a friend Uche, but this one na Pastor  cheesy cheesy
@ Bros Cold, guy if I see you for night I go run for my life  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / Online Dating and Possible Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.