Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,727 members, 7,889,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31311 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StrStruck(f): 5:09pm On May 12, 2009
cold:

I'm hopin to get my pix up in that calendar too,so i can sell myself,lol. cheesy

You'll need to take your shirt off first.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 12:33am On May 13, 2009
I'm a pretty attractive dude , from what i've been told lol to the point ladies actually come up to me and give me thier numbers, offer threesomes with other chicks and what not, but i wasn't always like dis and when i was regular ladies actually considered me the boyfriend type but NOW it seems like they dont take me seriously like they would rather be seen with me then actually be my GF, its kinda messed some chicks dont like when thier guys actually have options other than them

especially when it is common for thier bf to be approached by different women

DOUBLE EDGED SWORD
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by AmAlone: 12:35am On May 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

I'm a pretty attractive dude , from what i've been told lol to the point ladies actually come up to me and give me thier numbers, offer threesomes with other chicks and what not, but i wasn't always like dis and when i was regular ladies actually considered me the boyfriend type but NOW it seems like they dont take me seriously like they would rather be seen with me then actually be my GF, its kinda messed some chicks dont like when thier guys actually have options other than them

DOUBLE EDGED SWORD

Man Na English Be This One Self
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by FLGators1: 12:36am On May 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by yme1(f): 12:40am On May 13, 2009
@Am Alone
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by AmAlone: 12:44am On May 13, 2009
y me:

@Am Alone
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Baby girl how
FL Gators!:

grin grin grin grin grin grin "

I agree we all make mistakes BUT. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

I'm a pretty attractive dude ,  from what i've been told lol to the point ladies actually come up to me and give me thier numbers, offer threesomes with other chicks and what not,  but i wasn't always like dis and when i was regular ladies actually considered me the boyfriend type but NOW it seems like they dont take me seriously like they would rather be seen with me then actually be my GF, its kinda messed some chicks dont like when thier guys actually have options other than them

DOUBLE EDGED SWORD
If u're that good what's wrong wit showin ur face.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 1:34am On May 13, 2009
@ALONE YOU no SABI WETIN I DEY TOK NA CORRECT GRAMMA BE DAT

@COLD OMO U BE GAY ABI WETING, SE NA GAY STATEMENT BE DAT ?

My parents taught me yoruba and english i live between yankee and naija

in my family the elders only speak yoruba and english they feel BROKEN is for the uneducated
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 13, 2009
Lies
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 1:42am On May 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

in my family the elders only speak yoruba and english they feel BROKEN is for the uneducated
Are u sick or somthing,how does "show ur face" translate to anything gay?Truly u hav problems with ur level of understanding,now i see wat Am alone,Y me, et al have seen.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 1:53am On May 13, 2009
lol you people crack me its not my fault my parents sent me to school abroad to receive a good QUALITY education

LOL afta my MBA ill be in abuja or eko (lagos) to take one of your jobs lmfao
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 13, 2009
You're in yankee and you speak that kinda English? undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by AmAlone: 2:02am On May 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

Guy abeg your English won destroy my brain. . .
I being tink say I don dey see double

All thesame. . . .  bro take you time do your writing if you no really fast
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 2:08am On May 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol you people crack me its not my fault my parents sent me to school abroad to receive a good QUALITY education

LOL afta my MBA ill be in abuja or eko (lagos) to take one of your jobs lmfao
What're u gettin all excited for,do u know how may nlnders live outside the shores of 9ja?boy,u'v got som serious issues.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 2:10am On May 13, 2009
no ones getting excited bruv you all were the ones who started

yea im in yankee and and its not speak its called type lol  which is obviously different in the corporate world

and yea im sure plenty of n landers are abroad but they wouldn't be so dumb to point out my TYPED english
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 13, 2009
My bad. Type.

You see? That's how we react to a simple advice.
Your English IS horrible, so don't vex tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 2:16am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

My bad. Type.

You see? That's how we react to a simple advice.
Your English IS horrible, so don't vex tongue
I like that,cool & straight to the point smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dreeldee: 2:17am On May 13, 2009
@poster
You've probably been hanging out with girls with low self esteem.

Toyin, why are u everywhere i go? angry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by AmAlone: 2:18am On May 13, 2009
sjeezy8:

no ones getting excited bruv you all were the ones who started

yea im in yankee and and its not speak its called type lol which is obviously different in the coporate world

Funny Young Boy. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On May 13, 2009
dreeldee:

@poster
You've probably been hanging out with girls with low self esteem.

Toyin, why are u everywhere i go? angry

Which Toyin shocked shocked shocked shocked my toyin is now Heatfusion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 2:19am On May 13, 2009
@dreeldee
hey sup.
Your gf came online.

You got my text, didn't you?
How's school wink

@ogidi
grin grin grin seun decided to pull his stick, again. grin
But the boy knows I love him sha grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dreeldee: 2:22am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

@dreeldee
hey sup.
Your gf came online.

You got my text, didn't you?
How's school wink

@ogidi
grin grin grin seun decided to pull his stick, again.  grin
But the boy knows I love him sha  grin grin
you dont have to say that again since you already told me before tongue
and I'm doing great. What's up with you?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 13, 2009
I'm just wowed!!
I'm still surprised grin
shocked shocked shocked I still think you're messing with me
Mo wa pa smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dreeldee: 2:25am On May 13, 2009
Messing with you? How tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 2:27am On May 13, 2009
because I know you.
Joker!

So you were serious the akata thing embarassed
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dreeldee: 2:30am On May 13, 2009
Lol yeah cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 2:31am On May 13, 2009
LOL FUNNY PEOPLE please im sure your doing nothing REASONABLE in the uk seeing how theres not a decent oppurtunity there for most africans maybe you should come to the US lol small boy you are

go to sleep
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 13, 2009

@dreeldee

I'm happy for you.
As long as my ekiti bro is happy, why can't I be? cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 2:34am On May 13, 2009
like i said BOYS im coming home to take one of your jobs
and im sure i SPEAK better english then any of you people lol GET REAL
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by dreeldee: 2:37am On May 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

@dreeldee

I'm happy for you.
As long as my ekiti bro is happy, why can't I be? cheesy
We're cool and hope it stays that way or do you have an Ekiti girl for me tongue
And who's this kid on here ranting heatFusion?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by sjeezy8: 2:39am On May 13, 2009
dree lol please im not a kid and im sure your in a computer cafe looking like you have no money
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 13, 2009
Yes, I go. I got one ekiti girl for you.
She's a proper girl from my village grin grin
don't mind him. Ignore him, maybe he'll disappear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) / One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.