Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion (914 Views)

Chelsea Fans React On Twitter To John Obi Mikel Performance V Newcastle United / Jose Mourinho Cried As Newcastle United Give Them What They Deserve..(photo) / Nigerians To Buy Newcastle United FC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 03, 2009
I overheard it that the RCCG chapel want to buy newcastle united for N75billion
what a rich church
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by jaybee3(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2009
and u believe the crap?
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by allboyz(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2009
ezex:

what a rich church

And me, i underheard that its a lie tongue

Link plzzzzzz undecided
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by Phony200(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2009
B.S, If the news has an iota of credibility, give us a link
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by Utali(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2009
It is possible oooo with all these new generation churches sad
The only reason i am doubting is the fee, it is low i think
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by tkb417(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2009
stop overhearing rubbish grin
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by chidichris(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2009
as long as one is not deaf, hearing is a continious process.

@ poster, be careful the kind of places you go as that determines the type of things you hear.
if you visit good places, you are bound to hear good things but when you visit local drinking bars where monkey tail is served with some other concutions, you can hear,

on my own, i hear say, dangote want to buy aso rock.

please if anyone hear anything, make im tell us hear.
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by Akolawole(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2009
I could somebody launch a thread on nonsense like this.

Church buying a football club?
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On May 05, 2009
Na true oh I heard MFM self wan buy man Utd
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by Meldrick(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2009
chidichris:

as long as one is not deaf, hearing is a continious process.

@ poster, be careful the kind of places you go as that determines the type of things you hear.
if you visit good places, you are bound to hear good things but when you visit local drinking bars where monkey tail is served with some other concutions, you can hear,
you are absolutely right. grin cheesy
Re: Rccg Wants To Buy Newcastle United N75billion by switch47(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2009
ezex:

what a rich church
i overheard that celestial church of christ or (is it "KERUBU"wink wants to buy chelsea fc for real. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Did T.b Joshua Predict Eaglets Loss? / Guus Hiddink Turns Down The Chance To Guide Côte D'ivoire In South Africa 2010 / Next Caf Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.