Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,262 members, 7,977,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (75015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hey hey hey.  .  .

TKB go easy on the dude, k? Or simply ignore him. . .most of the time hez just kiddin' anyway.

@Brash
Dude, you can do your hero-worshiping of Sauron peacefully without having to splatter mud at other Mancs 'cos they choose not to answer you.

Stick with those you prefer to banter with and leave the rest out of it, k? I'm serious, Brashy.  .  .you know the usual consequence when you're outta line.
You really are getting radical, and I specialize in frustrating radicals. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
You really are getting radical, and I specialize in frustrating radicals.
nah! more like hes getting dumb!

i surely understand how to cut people to size
he needs it.

he shld leave me ID outta his usual folderol
not in me character to flex with steet urchins

not in my character. . . .
somebody shld be warned abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by DrKitaun(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2009
where is AKOLAWOLE ?

LOYIKA ?

JUSTKUNMI ?

SIR KAY ?

CABALI ?

WORMY ?

VIEIRA ?

NITERIDER ?

CHXTA ?

AMODU ?

GUNNER ?

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by DrKitaun(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2009
HOW MANY OF THEM U SABI WELL WELL, WEY U COME DEY CRY ARGENTINA FOR DEM SO grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

HOW MANY OF THEM U SABI WELL WELL, WEY U COME DEY CRY ARGENTINA FOR DEM SO    grin  grin

You forgot to include 4PLAY in your list too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by DrKitaun(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaa . . .

how can I ever forget the authistic man-servant 4PLAY    grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2009
tubabie:

You forgot to include 4PLAY in your list too.

4 play has found a new home in the romance section! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

haaaaaaaaaaaaa . . .

how can I ever forget the authistic man-servant 4PLAY    grin
MrCrackles:

Hmm ok!  sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

HOW MANY OF THEM U SABI WELL WELL, WEY U COME DEY CRY ARGENTINA FOR DEM SO    grin  grin

Na you start to dey cry Rwanda first na.  .  .I dey mourn with those who mourn.

cry cry cry

@Brash
That will do. TKB happens to object to your particular brand of ''humor'', so get off his back. K? Just respect that and back off.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by DrKitaun(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

U DONT SAY !  shocked  shocked  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

U DONT SAY !  shocked  shocked  cheesy

I swear Dr Kit, that is where 4 play bubbles at nowadays! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

U sound like a sexually frustrated Vietnamese!!!
Gosh, breathe or go get laid!!!!

Sharon piss off! tongue cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

U sound like a sexually frustrated Vietnamese!!!
Gosh, breathe or go get laid!!!!

MrCrackles:

Sharon piss off! tongue cheesy

Hehehe.  .  . grin grin

@Brash
''Piss off''?? For others you let loose like a dissatisfied hyena, but for him it's ''piss off''? Scared of your mentor, I see. grin grin

As for TKB, he doesn't make a mess of himself on the Gunner thread as you're in the habit of doing here, so no comparison. Sowwy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2009
Where is Chamotex?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
Crizzle

Abeg, leave me jare, you are two faced

You will crawl up to the bedroom tonight and start apologizing for putting your fellow scumtwats over me on the forum! tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
Brash, I told you already, such dreams can hurt you mentally. tongue grin

I'm being fair. . .the dude has a problem with you, so simply leave him alone. That ain't hard, is it? I'd do the same for you, so behave. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by nazzyon(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
TRANSFER RUMOUR

Kyle Naughton  -  Sheffield  

Yohann Pele  - LeMan  

Antonio Valencia   - Wigan

Maynor Figueror  -  Wigan

Frank Ribery  -   Bayern Munich

Karim Benzema  - Lyon

Klass-Jan Huntelaar  -  Real Madrid

Victor Valdes  -    Barcelona

David Trezeguet      -  Juventus

Will Ribery be a good buy @ the asking price of 87m pounds ?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
nazzyon:

TRANSFER RUMOUR
Will Ribery be a good buy @ the asking price of 87m pounds ?

Ribery ma ass.
Franck Ribery is a pile of self-service. . . . . . .Nani is more naturally gifted than Ribery.
All Nani needs is a boost of confidence and i am sure he can be greater than Ronaldo.

For £87 million, we should sign Palacios, David Villa and Gigi Buffon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by nazzyon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
In my own opinion we should simply go into Argentina, Spain, Portugal and Africa to buy Young players?

What we need is to get both Attacking Midfielder & Central Defenders.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
nazzyon:

In my own opinion we should simply go into Argentina, Spain, Portugal and Africa to buy Young players?
What we need is to get both Attacking Midfielder & Central Defenders.

All we need is to have a stand by replacement for Ferdinand and a good rght back defender.
United also need an out n out striker. . . . . . . David Villa or Huntelaar would do nicely.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by nazzyon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

All we need is to have a stand by replacement for Ferdinand and a good rght back defender.
United also need an out n out striker. . . . . . . David Villa or Huntelaar would do nicely.

Don't you think asking for Huntelaar will mean giving Real Madrid opportunity to start bothering Fergie and United about Ronaldo?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by nateevs(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
Start?

R u kidding?
Since when ?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
nateevs:

Start?

R u kidding?
Since when ?

Shut up, nateevs!!!

nazzyon:

Don't you think asking for Huntelaar will mean giving Real Madrid opportunity to start bothering Fergie and United about Ronaldo?

It depends on the players that are available in the market.
The Glazers have made it clear to Madrid that Ronaldo is not for SALE. . . . .Fergie will not sell them a VIRUS(remember??).
Real Madrid have put Huntelaar on sale £15 million. . . . .If we bid, his agent will act on it and fast.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by nateevs(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Chac

Ronnie's Madrid bound! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

Ronnie's Madrid bound! grin

The Glazers have to die in an air crash, Ferguson has to suffer a mild stroke before Ronaldo will move to Real Madrid.
If you can guarantee the 2 events happening before the 31st of august then Ronaldo will be a Madrid player this summer. grin grin

Lest i forget. . . . .What is the colour of the Premiership? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

The Glazers have to die in an air crash, Ferguson has to suffer a mild stroke before Ronaldo will move to Real Madrid.
If you can guarantee the 2 events happening before the 31st of august then Ronaldo will be a Madrid player this summer. grin grin

Shut up Sharon
Dont be too cocky brov.
You need to pray fervently till the 31st of August
Ronaldo goes = UNITED IS FINISHED! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up Sharon
Dont be too cocky brov.
You need to pray fervently till the 31st of August
Ronaldo goes = UNITED IS FINISHED! grin

United are not Arsenal. . . . . grin grin grin

Vieira left, Arsenal went TROPHYLESS.
Henry left, Arsenal added one more season to their TROPHYLESS spree.
Gilberto left, Arsenal are still TROPHYLESS.

Ruud left, United won the EPL.
Keane left, United are still coasting.
Should Ronaldo leave, United will SURVIVE.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Should Ronaldo leave, United will SURVIVE.

Survive with what? Wellbeck, Nani, Molotov, Park Ji Chink and Manucho? shocked
The stats proves United rely heavily on a gee-d up CR7, so subtract that, means, you propeller is broken, how can your engine run?
You gotta be shitting me! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Survive with what? Wellbeck, Nani, Molotov, Park Ji Chink and Manucho? shocked
You gotta be shitting me! grin

Didn't United rape a very strong Arsenal side 4-0 WITHOUT Ronaldo last year??
A good Arsenal side that had Lehmann, Gallas, Toure, Eduardo, Fabregas, Hleb and Gilberto.
United will always SURVIVE. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Didn't United rape a very strong Arsenal side 4-0 WITHOUT Ronaldo last year??
A good Arsenal side that had Lehmann, Gallas, Toure, Eduardo, Fabregas, Hleb and Gilberto.
United will always SURVIVE. grin

Sharon you are a ninny
Fuc.k that shit, you cant just look back at one game and assume it will go honky dory with the rest!
How can you say because Ronnie didnt play when Arsenal got tonked, means you can survive without him?
Wow, wake up from your slumber geezer, Ronaldo without United, will jolt ya'back to the real world grin cheesy
And all the talk of Fergie ranting he his unplayable, is poppycocks, stopcocks and ballcocks
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sharon you are a ninny
Fuc.k that shit, you cant just look back at one game and assume it will go honky dory with the rest!
How can you say because Ronnie didnt play when Arsenal got tonked, means you can survive without him?
Wow, wake up from your slumber geezer, Ronaldo without United, will jolt ya'back to the real world grin cheesy

Brashy, are you high on pubic hair?

How many teams can beat Arsenal 4-0?
Any side capable of beating Wenger's Arsenal 4-0 can survive!!!
Ronaldo or not. . . . . .someone would step to the plate.
I was as scared as hell when Ruud left United but that paved way for an irresponsible Ronaldo to unleash his magic.
A school of thunks actually think Nani will not blossom until Ronaldo leaves. . . . . Exit Ronaldo, Enter NANI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100)

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.