Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

"Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (33787 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by yorke1: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Story for the gods. The daur mumu is shy hence the reason he married Aisha @ the age of 9 years.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2015
How is this possible, Buhari has upto five daughters and a son?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fulani slave, So you still believe NgeneUkwenu is a woman? cheesy

No wonder I call you a zombie. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Then you are a goat, if you believed otherwise! Severalslaves. tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by ijustdey: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2015
great and might men have been pulled down because of women......

maybe PMB is just trying to thread softly with women so he won't be pulled downtongue

just like my past president...... women were the reasons his tenure was rubbished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Then you are a goat, if you believed otherwise! Severalslaves. tongue
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Keep deceiving them. cheesy

Them no get sense na...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2015
yorke1:
... shy hence the reason he married Aisha @ the age of 9 years.
No o.. Na at the age of 9 centimetres him marry am.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2015
So what if he's shy around the opposite sex! Many men are shy around women and nothing is ever the matter with it. To me, I believe its better to be shy around than be aroused. Oga Jona who is not shy around the opposite sex is definitely very aroused when he met a semi nude singer. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by midolian(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
joseph1832:
So what if he's shy around the opposite sex! Many men are shy around women and nothing is ever the matter with it. To me, I believe its better to be shy around than be aroused. Oga Jona who is not shy around the opposite sex is definitely very aroused when he met a semi nude singer. LMAO.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Kingsley1000(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2015
ijustdey:
great and might men have been pulled down because of women......

maybe PMB is just trying to thread softly with women so he won't be pulled downtongue

just like my past president...... women were the reasons his tenure was rubbished
the likes of deziani and ngozi okonjo iweala?
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by ijustdey: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Kingsley1000:
the likes of deziani and ngozi okonjo iweala?

exactly.....

add Stella oduah and mama peace to itgringrin
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Really!!!?? grin he is shy, that's the best you could come up with?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by olaola3250: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Lols

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by johnsonkehinde: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2015
How Excess Weight Affects Your Health
Understanding the Increased Risks to Your Health

Key Points:
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight
—they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression.
Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems

For detailed information on how you can lose weight naturally in 9days follow this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2684028/healthy-way-get-rid-excess
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by dunkem21(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fulani slave, So you still believe NgeneUkwenu is a woman? cheesy
No wonder I call you a zombie. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

I don laugh enter gutter grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by bolex04(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2015
U don follow baba go koro b4 ni
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Sultanchidi(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Government of excuses

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by mizzyboy007: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So you guys want my Sai Buhari to die like our former President?? tongue
Nigeria is on a state of physical and economic distress, then this is the kind of news I see on nairaland.... its a shame!!!!
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by asEdeyHOT: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2015
What exactly is your fascination with gays? There is no day on NL that u don't use that word.

Where you molested by Fulani men? I will advise you to go for counselling before your past destroys you

SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... I see that 'gay right' materializing. undecided

None of my business though. *shrugs*

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by igala1(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2015
If thie SA gets sacked now for this unguided statement people would start reacting. That was not the best defense/answer to the question
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by mrdeba(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Some pple r naturaly shy arund d oposite sex. I like to tink of it as a sign of respect 2ward d oposite sex
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Truckpusher(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
So, our President has complex around puccies? ok nau grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by calmdown: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2015
please like our Facebook page. Kindly search for FaceCollege on Facebook and like it. Thanks. you can also go to our web to register facecollegedotorg

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Louislewis: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=20pt]We have started seeing it. At least, children's church have been turned to parking store in the Aso Villa.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by apcpdpallscam(f): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/presidential-aide-buhari-is-shy-around-the-opposite-sex/223525/

nothing wey person no go hear al in d name of defending a man who doesn't even want to b defended."old wine in new bottle.they shud shut their mouths already.we hav more pressing issues pls.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by obontami: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2015
yyy
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by efilefun(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
JEGA01:
No! Southerners are shy around him. Reason they beat their chests "only" in their various homes grin
God bless you for that well delivered response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by philips70(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Foolish presidential aides on the prowl.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by deramarks(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2015
If ya talkin be givin me pictures ov whr u saw my president smiling @ d floor in front ov a woman #walks out ov thread

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by AK481(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Readuing comments here makes me cry.

Barcanista is very correct wen he said the youths are the problem(not one of the problems) of nigeria.

Imagine some people defending marginalisation of women,marginalisation of their zones etc.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Meanwhile Jonathan isn't shy around women, You can spot him hiding an eréction on public view.
[img]http://3.bp..com/--FueBhBkxG0/VPWpSoM-XxI/AAAAAAAACOE/6QA65LJ9NVk/s280/sheyi.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by izzyu(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:
Shy wetin? Not after wooing a beautiful lady like Aisha..and an equally beautiful one before her grin grin

My president is only being careful.

story, did he woo her or marry her, you olodo? in the normal statusquo, can a core northerner woo a lady per say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.