Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

"Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani (33793 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by free13: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by feedthenation(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2015
very funny if this is true
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by modath(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Firefire:

Wonderful!

Cc: Modath.

I didn't see nothing .... cheesy

You are the one that put it there.. cheesy
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Ozichim(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2015
No wonder He went for a young girl of under age like Aishia. So He is actualy a Pedophile.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Evaromantik(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Yes..........but,but,but he raped Aisha at the age of 9 and got her gregnant at the age of 12.......he may be shy over women but for little girls,he is a PAEDOPHILE
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by daveP(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Excusio Presidentus!

This excuse is lame for such a degree.

Presidos more shy than he is employed/appointed women cos they deserve to be in govt, not cos of personal taste.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2015
I guess the shyness was why he said West Germany when he was addressing German Chancellor Markel.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by 8kingz(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So according to Islam women are ants??

No wonder there is no gender equality in his appointments.
Y must u always mk everyfin about religion, sumtymz one has to call d intelligence of ppl lyk u into question
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by iokpebholo: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Dt Wats called,LOW SELF ESTEEME
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by j1mmy: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:
Shy wetin? Not after wooing a beautiful lady like Aisha..and an equally beautiful one before her grin grin

My president is only being careful.

wooing?
She was an under aged child bride who married a grandpa while she was in her teens...

In many civilized countries he and Sani Yerima will be in jail for pedophilia!
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by j1mmy: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
mallams are like the arabs, they cannot deal with grown up women only children...it started with Mohammed and 9 year old Aisha.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jonathan was also shy around beer!
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by flyingsnail(f): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
He is shy about women So that is why he married a child of 9 years, Aisha grin Sick man he is undecided
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by greatiyk4u(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
sovpounds:
Is he also shy around Southerners?

May be because of their "dogo turanci".....meaning big grammar
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by theDEVILisHERE: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/presidential-aide-buhari-is-shy-around-the-opposite-sex/223525/

Is he also shy around young girls of 9-12yrs old
Cause he doesn't seem to be
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by j1mmy: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Is he also shy around young girls of 9-12yrs old
Cause he doesn't seem to be

He is a true follower of his prophet Mohammed.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Spybradd: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
JEGA_BABOON:
No! Southerners are shy around him. Reason they beat their chests "only" in their various homes grin

grin
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by step272: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
The issue was Muslim has nothing to do with women into politics.but I don't no the type of Muslim in Nigeria.hardly to see women to hold or contest election in the arab country.even they chat in a hiding place.afterall it was las year that woman judged was appointed in Saudi Arabia.in some Arab countries women do not be allow to even vote.what are we talking about.but to my greatest surprise yesterday I red that the two outstanding politician of 2015 are Aisha.and Alhassan the governorship female candidate from Taraba.is that not a joke of the century.if Buhari don't want to appoint from north.pls he should appoint from southern part.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
i dont believe.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
midolian:
Shy wetin? Not after wooing a beautiful lady like Aisha..and an equally beautiful one before her grin grin

My president is only being careful.
Woo who?She possibly woo dullard.
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by ireasontight: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
But i dont think he is shy around little girls.ask aisha
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by IVORY2009(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Then you are a goat, if you believed otherwise! Severalslaves. tongue

Are u really a man? An ongoing research awaits u...
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by AdeniyiA(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
shy? , spit it out! ... he's only being cautious.
women have brought down empires. fearing them is the beginning of wisdom ... They can seduce him you know?
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Forwetinnah: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
aja ni o je enu e

Wetin go chop your own mouth? Cricket? Shiooor
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by frakdon(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Eziokwu? So that's why he grabbed the then 9 years old Aisha and enter her London with no visa,ehh? Nodded....
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Naijiant: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Pidggin(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Imagine? no wonder he's so clueless
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hohoho! I'm very shy around the opposite sex too. Even around little girls under 10. grin
Re: "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Already refuted as anticipated.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.